Author Topic: changing opinions and feelings  (Read 7690 times)

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
Re:changing opinions and feelings
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2004, 04:27:22 PM »
Maybe that is how she deals with it?
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2004, 05:23:11 PM »
I agree with you kcat.  Alicia has beautiful abs.  I wish I had abs like that.  I am sure she works out there in the coolness of the evening.  I know she is a personal trainer.  Sometimes they show a side view of her and she has nice arms too.   I do light weights and I have trouble getting rid of the meat that hangs down from my arms, so I can imagine the heavy duty weights Alicia must do to keep those nice arms.  I do like Alicia and she is a very strong person and does not get pushed around easily, good for her.  But maybe not as good as a strategy for the game.  Who knows but she definitley contributes to the challenges.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2004, 06:41:08 PM »
Not to get off topic but,I had to laugh...the summer is coming and I was thinking about breaking out the old Thigh Master to use while I'm on the PC ;D but,I was to lazy to go up the attic to get it :P..Alicia looks fantastic!

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2004, 08:31:27 AM »
You're right- Alicia is a bad woman! She is very fit. However, i am going to side with Richard and say that you should have some meat on your bones to prepare for 39 days of starvation......
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2004, 12:29:28 PM »
hey yall i havent been here for a while so im tryin to catch up

I have definately changed my opinions of people. When all star started, I was rooting for amber because i loved her in the outback. but now i am rooting for jerri. i think a lot of people have changed their opinion of her because she is nicer now (i loved her the first time tho). I really dont like tom this time, but i thot he was okay the first time. I didnt like lex at all in africa, but now hes one of my faves. Shii ann and kathy rock this time too.