Author Topic: Sherea Lloyd *voted off*  (Read 2889 times)

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Sherea Lloyd *voted off*
« on: August 20, 2007, 12:30:42 PM »
Sherea
Home Town:
Atlanta, GA
Elementary Teacher
Bio Favorites
Sherea Lloyd was born in Pontiac, Michigan. Her family moved around a lot, as she spent her early years living in Maryland, middle school in Winston-Salem, North Carolina and high school in Dallas, Texas. She received her undergraduate degree from Florida A & M University and her master's degree from Florida State University.

Lloyd has a twin sister, Maria, who currently attends Howard University Law School. She is currently a fourth grade elementary teacher. She describes herself as sassy, outspoken and caring. She enjoys dancing, working with children and watching football and basketball. She believes she will do well on SURVIVOR because she considers herself competitive, outgoing and a leader. She believes in her ability to overcome her fears; when her mother had breast cancer (she is now fine) it proved to be a true test of her own abilities to overcome adversity.

Lloyd is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.

Lloyd currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia. Her birth date is July 31, 1981.

Meet Sherea
http://video.cgi.cbs.com/vplayer3/play.pl?type=rm&width=480&height=360&feat=vplayer&adtype=pre&arena=video&prod=innertube&id=149089&ord=55318.34141376006
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 12:22:25 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Sherea Lloyd *voted off*
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 12:23:23 PM »
“I Didn’t Want Them to Catch Me Talking to Her” – An Interview with Survivor: China’s Sherea
by David Bloomberg -- 10/26/2007

Sherea was the second victim of the two-person swap twist from last episode. How did she feel about that twist? Why didn’t she acknowledge Peih-Gee? Why did she lash out at Jean-Robert? And what did she mean by some of her statements in her final words? Sherea tells us all this and more, right here!

more here ---
http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=4&article=article7449.art&page=1

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 12:41:13 PM »
sticking by her story... I needed to save my energy for the challenges... I was in a good alliance with everyone.

Offline Aventus

• RFF Full Member
  • Jumping the shark?!.
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 03:12:52 PM »
Man, ow man, I hate that gangsta style... and the sore loser speech.