Author Topic: Jaime Dugan * 1st juror*  (Read 8159 times)

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Jaime Dugan * 1st juror*
« on: August 20, 2007, 12:18:11 PM »
Jaime
Home Town:
Columbia, SC
Student
Bio 
Born in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and raised in Sunrise, Florida, Jaime Dugan and her family moved to South Carolina when she was 14 years old. She graduated from Spartanburg High School, where she played varsity softball and was the editor of photography for the school yearbook. She is currently a senior at the University of South Carolina, Columbia, on an academic scholarship (she has Dean's List honors), in the School of Journalism and Mass Communications. She is majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Business. Dugan supplements her school schedule working as a waitress.

Dugan's hobbies include cooking, kickboxing and photography. She enjoys wakeboarding, softball, golf and fishing. She favors country and rock music. Her favorite sport is football. She describes herself as friendly, energetic and candid. Her heroes are her mom and dad, who have been together since they were 16 years old. She is a huge University of South Carolina Gamecocks fan (she attends every game) and also a Buffalo Bills fan.

Dugan currently resides in Columbia South Carolina. She has one sister, Jenna Evon Fay Dugan. Her family has three dogs, Princess Pippi, Oscar Capone and Ottis. They also have three cats, Milo, Jagger and Spitz. Her birth date is June 30, 1985.

Meet Jaime
http://video.cgi.cbs.com/vplayer3/play.pl?type=rm&width=480&height=360&feat=vplayer&adtype=pre&arena=video&prod=innertube&id=149057&ord=94373.89874318016
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 12:45:36 AM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Jaime Dugan
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 10:21:53 AM »
she is maded out to be the all american girl . . .  time will tell

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Jaime Dugan * 1st juror*
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 12:47:30 AM »
“I Knew It Was Fake” – An Interview with Survivor: China’s Jaime
by David Bloomberg -- 11/02/2007

On the show, Jaime was made to look rather foolish to believe in the existence of a third immunity idol. Is that really the way it went down or is there a lot more to the story? On a similar note, what about her laughter after throwing the previous immunity challenge? Did the editors have a field day with Jaime? What else did we miss? Read on to find out what she has to say!

more here~
http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article7462.art&page=1

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 12:48:49 AM »
INTERVIEW: Jaime Dugan talk about her 'Survivor: China' experience

By Christopher Rocchio, 11/02/2007

Jaime Dugan made it to Survivor: China's merge playing the "dumb blonde" card.
But once there the castaways she wasn't aligned with quickly caught-on and ousted the 22-year-old student from Columbia, SC during last night's broadcast of the long-running CBS reality competition series.
On Friday, Jaime talked to Reality TV World about her current relationship status with Erik Huffman; if she really thought a wooden plaque she found on the ground was a Hidden Immunity Idol; how she was forbidden from breaking one of the Ten Commandments despite her best efforts; why the decision to throw Immunity Challenges played out the way it did; and how she knew she'd be going home before it happened.

more here~

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/interview-jaime-dugan-talk-about-her-survivor-china-experience-6033.php

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 09:31:18 AM »
She is really full of herself.  I knew the idol was fake... I knew all the dynamics and people in charge after visiting once.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 08:51:08 PM »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 02:33:32 AM »
An interesting Jaimie Interview--and what's this about a wedding??!!

http://www.orato.com/node/11256?page=1

Also, some of the people I met there are going to stand up in my wedding - their just my best friends.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.