Author Topic: First show comments  (Read 2888 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
First show comments
« on: September 21, 2007, 09:27:28 AM »
Okay I know we have a thread on the regular board but I am afraid I might slip with a spoiler or two in my comments.

Okay fist off ~ yes no one wants to take the leadership role  B:) B:) B:) we hear this every year but they all want it. 

Chicken got him self boot by not being a team player.  Stubborn or not after losing a challenge step up and look like you want to be there and help.  Do not argue and not do anything.  But his DAMN ws the funniest thing I saw!!!

Ashley ~ well she lost stock fast only one that got sick.  She better step up her game... but I guess her attitude is going to get the best of her.

Frosti ~ lucky that they had chicken to get rid of... you scale the wall first and forget to drop the draw bridge!

PG ~ okay she is there to prove a point and did she not see the last bossy lady get booted as soon as they could last year.  She better check her 'tude or they will be saying  :boot:

That challenge was close until the dumb dumbs did not figure out the pole.  Hello at least look at the other tribe you have to have the head at the end of the platform!!  Not looking so well for this tribe.

James ~ the strong silent type . . . I said preshow I was going to cheer for him! HE seems like a good southern boy and as long he stays well he will make merge  Oh and did you see him knocking down trees!

Leslie ~ well she will have some obsticales with her tribe, but she was smart and went to James first and befriended him.  One it helps him out and I think he will try and protect her.

Courtney ~ wow you know she will get into it with someone soon.  I can see her and Ashley jawing at each other at the challenge.

Todd ~ he is a young Coby... he will be entertaining!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 09:42:24 AM by Texan »

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: First show comments
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 09:36:28 AM »
"
James...she seems like a good southern boy"

Something you know, you're not telling us?  :lol:
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 09:42:39 AM »
Okay you know me and my typos!!!

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 09:47:44 AM »
Yea, but it wouldn't be me to point them out!  :meow:
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.