Author Topic: Dave Cruser *voted off*  (Read 5199 times)

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Dave Cruser *voted off*
« on: August 20, 2007, 12:04:45 PM »
Dave
Home Town:
Simi Valley, CA
Former Model
Bio 
Dave Cruser is currently a bartender. He has previously worked in construction, advertising and as a model/actor, having lived in South Africa for an extended period of time. He has also spent time in Paris, Milan, Munich, Zurich and Hamburg. He attended one year of college at Moorpark Community College and one quarter at ITT studying computer drafting.

Cruser's hobbies include studying industrial design, snowboarding, hiking, bodysurfing, riding his motorcycle and frisbee golf. Cruser describes himself as creative, funny and hard-working. He believes he'll do well because he loves to camp and considers himself to be a motivator and team player.

Cruser currently resides in Simi Valley, California. His birth date is October 26, 1969.

Meet Dave
http://video.cgi.cbs.com/vplayer3/play.pl?type=rm&width=480&height=360&feat=vplayer&adtype=pre&arena=video&prod=innertube&id=149017&ord=60598.46265385196
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 01:34:49 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Dave Cruser
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 10:36:49 AM »
A motivator...this cousl be interesting.  Well as long as he does not get on people's nerves pushing them he should do well

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Dave Cruser
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 01:36:01 PM »
“What I Contributed … No One Else Could Do” – An Interview with Survivor: China’s Dave
by David Bloomberg -- 10/12/2007

Dave was certainly a lightning rod at his camp, but did we see everything or did the editing make him out to be something he wasn’t? Dave tells us what he thinks here, as well as explaining his strategy, why he took on the leadership role, and what the heck he was doing naked in a challenge last week

more here..
http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=4&article=article7408.art&page=1

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Dave Cruser *voted off*
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 01:41:45 PM »
Interestign that PG did not want to allign with him

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 11:53:11 PM »
Another DAVE Interview.

Reality TV World:  How did you end up being cast for Survivor: China?

Dave:  How I got on Survivor was very unusual.  It was very serendipitous.  I was going to a modeling casting for a Wal-Mart job... [and] Wal-Mart and Survivor Entertainment Group (SEG) happened to be [casting] in the same hotel.  I happened to bump into the girls from SEG instead of WalMart and it was actually for the project Pirate Master.  They needed alternates, they figured the background checks were questionable for some of the guys.  It was a little too late to get on [Pirate Master], thank god (laughing)... Whoops, did I say that?  They just came back to me and said, "Hey, how do you feel about Survivor?"  I'm like, "Name it... Let's do it!"

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 11:58:16 PM »
I'll miss Dave .. what a character  :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2007, 12:02:31 AM »
Heee... you just like the naked ones!  :ya3:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2007, 12:07:54 AM »
 :angel:  -- They don't have to be naked peachs, I even like the men in their survivor undies :-[

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 09:24:44 PM »
If anyone is interested Dave's myspace: http://www.myspace.com/dave_cruser

Kiwi Jay

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 01:46:18 AM »
I really hated him, poor old Ashley

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2007, 02:14:18 AM »
I didn't like Dave at all.  Jeff's description of him at TC is very accurate: ABRASIVE. 

Kiwi Jay

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 12:42:31 PM »
Exactly he was ectrenmly abrasive and was a loud-mouthed, bossy and over-the-top, leader. He was abusive to Ashley and he would not take  any other ideas, his in his eyes were the best!!!