Author Topic: Hey Daniele, is Jen REALLY a threat??  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Hey Daniele, is Jen REALLY a threat??
« on: August 19, 2007, 08:25:43 PM »
I don't think Dani is thinking AGAIN. Jen really isn't a threat, why not go after someone who might take you down later.... I don't know, Dani & Dick can be so smart one minute, then the next, really flush it down the toilet!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: Hey Daniele, is Jen REALLY a threat??
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 08:33:30 PM »
And Daniele said she really needed Jen last week just in case her father was evicted.  Now she's going to throw Jen under the bus.  Daniele, I don't get your logic.

Offline rindacelly

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 08:51:54 PM »
And Daniele said she really needed Jen last week just in case her father was evicted.  Now she's going to throw Jen under the bus.  Daniele, I don't get your logic.
Sorry Daniele...I don't get your logic either.  I think Jen is a threat...but not this week.  Maybe not for a couple more weeks.  I think Daniele would be MUCH SMARTER to finish dismanteling the alliance between Jameka, Amber, Jess and Eric.  She said she doesn't trust Eric....she should go with THAT instinct.
I think Jen would eventually throw Daniele or Dick under the bus, but she's not stupid.  She's going to ride their coat tails for a couple more weeks, if possible.  Then, when the numbers start to dwendle a little, maybe she could convince someone to help her screw Dick or Daniele by backdooring them or something.  NOW is not a good time to do that...still too many people in the game. 
Daniele is smarter than this....at least I think she is.  Can't quite understand why she's willing to throw Jen under the bus at this point in the game.  Get Jameka or Amber out.  That is one less number against them in voting situations.  Plus, Daniele needs to remember that those people she's making deals with and then throwing under the bus ARE GOING TO BE VOTING FOR THE WINNER OF BIG BROTHER.  I don't think she can afford to p*ss people off like this.
Life Is Good.  Being a new GRANDMA is GREAT!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 12:31:16 AM »
Danielle says she doesn't play personal, its strategic  :res: , blatant lie, plain and simple she hates Jen and it is personal, whatever  :res:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 03:59:45 AM »
Ditto Puddin. It is personal. Her daddy wants her to do it and she hates Jen. Jen has nobody in the game where as Jameka/Amber have each others votes as well as Jess and Jameka (and possibly Eric since Amber did agree to save him).

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2007, 08:18:21 AM »
if i would be hoh i wouldnt change a thing,id get rid of amber.amber was 2nd place for the hoh and veto competion.leave jen in there,shes a social idiot,she couldnt get in an alliance if it hit her in the face. :lol3: :lol3:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi