Author Topic: nominations  (Read 2332 times)

Offline free85

• RFF Not So Newbie
nominations
« on: August 18, 2007, 02:03:03 AM »
does anyone know who's key was pulled out first from the nomination box??

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: nominations
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 02:05:33 AM »
not yet

Offline rindacelly

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 09:00:21 PM »
does anyone know who's key was pulled out first from the nomination box??
I watched the show tonight...and I think it was Jess' key that was pulled out of the box first.  Jameka and Amber were nominated for eviction but Daniele said that her real target is Jen.  Yes, that's right...Jen.  Don't ask me WHAT Daniele is thinking with THAT piece of info.  Why she would be thinking of throwing Jen under the bus this early in the game is beyond me.  She needs to rethink that before Thursday.  I mean....Jen is an ally at this point.  At some time, Jen would try to screw Daniele and Dick.  But when the number of players gets down a little, everyone will be trying to screw someone else, except for Daniele and Dick (to each other).  I think Daniele would be MUCH smarter to get Amber this week.  Jameka is not a threat for HOH so, keeping her would be a safer move..at least for another week or two.  As long as Jess and Eric play nice, and ride on Dick's coat tails, they could be safe for another week or so.  I think if Dick and Daniele continue to dominate the HOH and POVs, they should get rid of Amber, then either Jess or Eric then Jameka then either Jess or Eric (which ever one they kept from before) then Zach.  He's a follower and will pretty much do whatever they tell him to do.
Life Is Good.  Being a new GRANDMA is GREAT!!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 11:20:13 AM »
First - Jessica's key
Last - Eric's Key

The points for those answers on the RFF BB game have just been tallied.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 11:30:48 AM »
Yes get rid of Amber first....I'm tired of hearing her cry...my mother who has seen 2 episodes (the first one and the 2nd sunday) watched part of it with me last night ...this was her reaction:

Is taht stupid girl STILL Crying!!!
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2007, 12:06:53 PM »
my hubby who never watches it either watches it and says omg  what the hell is wrong with her.   i said she is a flipping idiot, her parents need to be shot for raising such a whinny, sniveling, waste of cells