Author Topic: **Week 7 Spoilers **  (Read 11938 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: **Week 7 Spoilers **
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2007, 12:38:41 PM »
Jen is pretty much out, they all hate her which in my opinion a good reason to keep her.

I'm hoping Amber wins HOH Thursday to ruin their plans  :yess:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2007, 12:48:56 PM »
So I assume America wants Jen to leave instead of Jameka?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2007, 12:58:01 PM »
I assume Eric was told to vote for Jameka, after he got out of the DR last night he ran straight to Jameka telling her that she is 100% safe and that he is voting to keep her and the votes should be 6-0 OR 4-2. Doesnt matter, Jen is toast, whatever :res:. I cant see Eric making any good arguement for Jen to stay but he does have to put forth and effort according to the rules as AP. Also if he does not vote for Jen I call CBS rigged, just check out the popularity polls and the other forums. Jen is a favorite.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2007, 10:18:32 PM »
To be fair to Jameka BB and the HG's came together for a meeting and as it stands now, Jen does not have a penalty Nomination for eating, she is already nominated this week so Jen now has an automatic vote against her making it 6 votes in all instead of 5.
Jen still threatening not to go to sequester, she will only go if BB comes to some agreement with her like letting her get in touch with her family to make sure everything is OK in the outside world.
BB told them something like if Jen doesnt stay in sequester that America only gets a jury vote if the vote is tied 3-3. Jen seems to think that America would love her for giving us that vote if need be, the other HG's think shes a bad sport.

Ugh. So it pretty much sounds like Jen was trying to get kicked out of the house by BB rather than be voted out tomorrow night. I hope she doesn't go to sequestor. I'd love to see the interview "Why'd you destroy Dick's cigs, Jen? Why'd you eat real food when you were supposed to be on slop?" She's to a point I think, where it's too much pressure and stress I guess and she'd just rather be done with it all than go to sequestor and be with the HG's till the end.

KC: My guess would be BB told Eric that the "vandilizing" had to be within certain bounds (ie, you cannot cut, rip, or otherwise destroy beyond repair the item or items you vandilize)...and simply squirtting the shirt/pillow with mustard was just enough for him to complete the task...as the items were easily washed. He may have also taken her items and tied stuff in knots or something like that as well. I think it was more of a "prank" task than anything.

Offline dustigenes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2007, 07:58:49 AM »
Has anyone seen Jen wear that shirt again?  My experience with mustard is that is doesn't simply wash out. in fact it stains quite badly.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2007, 10:57:11 AM »
Has anyone seen Jen wear that shirt again?  My experience with mustard is that is doesn't simply wash out. in fact it stains quite badly.

It depends on how you pretreat it. And I don't remember which shirt it was that he squirted with mustard (although, I do think it was one of her lighter colored ones)..so no idea if she's worn it again.