Author Topic: **Week 7 Spoilers **  (Read 11981 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: **Week 7 Spoilers **
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2007, 09:23:48 PM »
Yeah what a fine time for him to start doing his job :lol3: Last week with Dick! Dunno how America feels about Jameka, Ambers still considering taking the deal with Daniele.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2007, 11:40:24 PM »
Dani did not even make Amber a deal .. thats what I'm finding  :lol3:! Shes been talking about it for HOURS  :wall:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2007, 12:55:52 AM »
Haha yeah why does she keep talking about it then ??? I thought she already approached her from the way shes been talking. Hmm, I think maybe Jameka knows she is safe and is encouraging Amber to make the deal.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2007, 01:07:29 AM »
I have a different take on it Mama..I think Jameka is trying to discourage Amber from making a deal that might compromise what she really pictures for the future as far as staying in the game such as Dani might ask her to never put her & Dick up which means that she will have to take them to the final 4 ( like as if Amber could ever take anyone to the final 4  :lol3:).
I'm thinking that Jameka is thinking that if Amber stays on the block she, Jameka might get voted out where as if Dani replaces Amber with Jen, Jameka stands a better chance of staying.

I would die if Amber tells Dani that she wont agree to anything and just to leave her on the block..what would Dani do force her to stay? force her to take the veto?

On a side note I am glad that when Zach told Dick that he better be there for Dani when she nominates Jen that Dick said he was staying out of it, that he promised Jen that he would not go off on her and he meant it, saying that Dani could handle it herself and just stay up in the HOH until Thursday. <<<<<<< Nice of Dick to let Dani take all the brunt! Thinking ahead to the jury votes? Honest I think Dick could win over Dani hands down and I would die laughing if thats what happens :lol3:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2007, 01:40:42 AM »
Honestly if either Dick or Daniele were in the F2 they would share the money. I have no doubt in my mind about that - well at least Dick would share it with her. We all know how selfish they both are. And money is what supposedly made them enemies.

I think no matter what they have to take the veto as long as Daniele uses it. If not she would just use it on Jameka to put Jen up.

But im over it, im done being pouty. Its a game and at least with Jen gone then Dick will find someone else to pick on and I just hope its Jess and Eric and they realize they made a huge mistake (I really think that Jen would've had their backs).

And I also think its really going to look horrible on Danieles part of using the veto when shes HOH - and not keeping the noms the same. I am also beginning to think that there is a reason Jen didn't get picked for veto (the chances of her getting picked were so in her favor, and I think Dick needed smacked for doing the hahahahaha thing - hes so childish). Maybe Daniele took Jens ball and will get a penalty nom.

I feel like crap. Why do I always get stuck with the players America hates. Sigh.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2007, 10:38:24 AM »
I thought Dani did nto want to win the Veto!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2007, 11:50:25 AM »
But its herrrrrrrrrrrr B-dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy weekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and their was a prize involved, the mystery trip so of course she had to go for it, so much for throwing it to Amber who came in second , whatever.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2007, 02:28:57 PM »
Amber off the Block, Jen is up with Jameka

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2007, 03:09:48 PM »
stupid move.....  it would serve D&D if whine bag Amber beat them both.  I swear if Amber wins BB8 im done watching .

anywho ..... what does jen have to say about being up on the block

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2007, 03:57:03 PM »
Jen's on the block? I think this is the first time I've seen Daniele make a move. Jen needs to go home, or else she might inflict some damage if she stays another week.

Smart move, Dani.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2007, 06:45:57 PM »
Jen told Dick that he & Dani would not get her just vote. --thats my girl!

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2007, 08:51:00 PM »
Ugh. That's the dumbest move Danielle could have made. Seriously.

You've got Eric, Jess, Dick, Zach, and now Amber voting. Provided Eric and Jess believe Danielle about her and/or Dick taking them to the final 4, Jen will be out. However, they'll be sorry if Zach or Amber win HoH on Thursday.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2007, 11:32:34 PM »
Sheesh, I get home late tonight, Jen destroyed Dick's cigarettes but not all or BB got him more, Dick hid all Jen's clothes. She's on the block, and Dick is being obnoxious to her. WHY!!! FGS, WHY would Daniele make such a stupid move. Oh and it appears the Jen is eating, when she's supposed to be on slop. (I thought. unless they could eat because of Dani's birthday.) I'm so confused and more than that, upset because Jen helped Dick last week to stay.
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

ETA, Ok I'm sick of Dick and Dani too, I want Jen to win!  :tup:

ETA#2, And APEric will be told that we want to vote out Jameka, and he will talk everyone into it, just like last week and the week before.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2007, 01:05:13 AM »
In another forum it was mentioned by the website owner that Jen won POV and used it to save Amber?  Was it Danielle or Jen who won POV?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2007, 02:02:49 AM »
In another forum it was mentioned by the website owner that Jen won POV and used it to save Amber?  Was it Danielle or Jen who won POV?
Where the hell did you read that  :lol3:! Jen is on the block, Dani won POV took Amber off and put Jen up in her place.

Quick recap TL..

Dani & Amber went on their overnight mystery trip.
Jen was sitting at the counter reading the BB rule book

Jen packed all her clothes into plastic garbage bags and hid them around the house.

Dick & the others thought she DOR'ed.

Jen took 4 cartons of Dicks smokes into the SR, tore them up, poured blaech over them and stuffed them in the garbage can. Meanwhile BB called Jen into the DR.

From what we gather, BB told Jen that she could not destroy property but hiding was ok.

Dick started looking for Jens stuff then realized that she took his cigerettes, all this time Jen was still in the DR crying because BB told her that they were going to replace the smokes.

Dick found all of Jens stuff hidden around the house. He took it all and hid it in the HOH as ransom for the smokes.

Dick went looking for his smokes , even went through the garbage can in the SR, apparently BB emptied it but on the counter were 3 of the 4 cartons of smokes.

Dick went into the DR and they told him they would replace the other missing carton.

Meanwhile Jen started eating! She had a turkeyburger, apples etc

Of course all this time Dick is bitching at her to get out no one wants her here.

So Jen goes and sits on the BY couch and eats and Dick stands up, lights a smoke and blows it in Jens face.

Jen grabs for the cigerette, I think she acutually slapped Dick, she burned her hand, we went to trivia.

When we came back Jen was in the BR crying.

Anyway Jen got called into the DR. When she came out she announced that if she stays this week she is going to have a nomination penalty on Thursday automatic. They also told her even if she won Veto she couldnt use it. Well Jameka was sitting there and they all got on Jens case saying what do you think we want to keep you over Jameka now? Jameka was clearly pissed and Jen apologized.

well now it looks like Dick/Eric/Zach want to consider keeping Jen over Jameka this week but of course ERIC cant discuss this option untill Wends because he doesnt talk startegy on Mondays on Tuesdays *cough cough, waiting for AP's task first I guess?*

So what Jen did I think was pulled something that she read out of the rule book to save herself another week...we shall see?
You see with th penalty Nom, 3 people will be on the block after next Thursday, one being Jen, so they can just get rid of Jameka this week then Jen the following.

Dick actualy had the best night ever in the house and said " what are we going to do once shes gone?"

Offline spalgutt

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2007, 02:38:58 AM »
Where the hell did you read that  :lol3:! Jen is on the block, Dani won POV took Amber off and put Jen up in her place.

Quick recap TL..

Dani & Amber went on their overnight mystery trip.
Jen was sitting at the counter reading the BB rule book

Jen packed all her clothes into plastic garbage bags and hid them around the house.

Dick & the others thought she DOR'ed.

Jen took 4 cartons of Dicks smokes into the SR, tore them up, poured blaech over them and stuffed them in the garbage can. Meanwhile BB called Jen into the DR.

From what we gather, BB told Jen that she could not destroy property but hiding was ok.

Dick started looking for Jens stuff then realized that she took his cigerettes, all this time Jen was still in the DR crying because BB told her that they were going to replace the smokes.

Dick found all of Jens stuff hidden around the house. He took it all and hid it in the HOH as ransom for the smokes.

Dick went looking for his smokes , even went through the garbage can in the SR, apparently BB emptied it but on the counter were 3 of the 4 cartons of smokes.

Dick went into the DR and they told him they would replace the other missing carton.

Meanwhile Jen started eating! She had a turkeyburger, apples etc

Of course all this time Dick is bitching at her to get out no one wants her here.

So Jen goes and sits on the BY couch and eats and Dick stands up, lights a smoke and blows it in Jens face.

Jen grabs for the cigerette, I think she acutually slapped Dick, she burned her hand, we went to trivia.

When we came back Jen was in the BR crying.

Anyway Jen got called into the DR. When she came out she announced that if she stays this week she is going to have a nomination penalty on Thursday automatic. They also told her even if she won Veto she couldnt use it. Well Jameka was sitting there and they all got on Jens case saying what do you think we want to keep you over Jameka now? Jameka was clearly pissed and Jen apologized.

well now it looks like Dick/Eric/Zach want to consider keeping Jen over Jameka this week but of course ERIC cant discuss this option untill Wends because he doesnt talk startegy on Mondays on Tuesdays *cough cough, waiting for AP's task first I guess?*

So what Jen did I think was pulled something that she read out of the rule book to save herself another week...we shall see?
You see with th penalty Nom, 3 people will be on the block after next Thursday, one being Jen, so they can just get rid of Jameka this week then Jen the following.

Dick actualy had the best night ever in the house and said " what are we going to do once shes gone?"

Wow! That's great  :lol:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2007, 07:23:28 AM »
oh i so wish they would have pulled jameka off the block and left amber sitting there, we could have gotten rid of her then LOL

Remember the house won that feast and everyone could eat, so i bet they timed it with dani's birthday.

I find it interesting that Jen can not vandalize someones stuff but the producers and America can?

Anyone know where they went on there little trip?

Oh well it will be a fun show to watch tonight.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2007, 07:59:19 AM »
so even if she gets HOH she will be on the block?  She will put up D &D if she gets HOH.  But if there are 3 noms they will vote her out, we assume

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2007, 08:00:49 AM »
Thanks Puddin! LOL.. OK.. I'm relenting over Dick. (But thank GOD no one I know including our RFF members and guests have to endure one of his tirades!)  :lol3:

If we had ONLY gotten home a little bit earlier I could have caught her destroying his precious cigarettes.  :rotf: :lol: :snicker: :yess:

I might not like all the HG's but I must say this has been an interesting season! LOL

Hey Texan, that's an interesting question, maybe she can't compete for HOH!!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2007, 11:08:18 AM »
If shes automatic on the block she cannot be HoH :)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2007, 11:10:15 AM »
Thats right, she will be sitting out BOTH HoH & Veto if she survives this week. Easy for the new HoH this week, only have to nominate 1 person!!

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2007, 11:41:35 AM »
KC: Eric didn't destroy Jen's property to a point of no return...it was easily washed. Jen destroying Dick's cigs the way she did was un-called for (no matter what the reason). It almost sounds like to me, like she was trying to get herself kicked out of the house before Thursday night. For lack of a better term, taking the easy way out instead of allowing the HG's to choose who goes.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2007, 05:14:00 PM »
i know he didn't destroy her shirt,  but he was told to vandalize something of hers,  i wonder if he had chose to cut it up or something like that if he would have been in trouble?  Believe me i do not condone anyone messing with someone Else's stuff,  if its not yours don't touch it is my theory.  I was just wondering is all.

Why oh why would you destroy dicks cigarettes? he has enough anger issues without adding nicotine withdrawls to that LOL

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2007, 11:31:39 AM »
To be fair to Jameka BB and the HG's came together for a meeting and as it stands now, Jen does not have a penalty Nomination for eating, she is already nominated this week so Jen now has an automatic vote against her making it 6 votes in all instead of 5.
Jen still threatening not to go to sequester, she will only go if BB comes to some agreement with her like letting her get in touch with her family to make sure everything is OK in the outside world.
BB told them something like if Jen doesnt stay in sequester that America only gets a jury vote if the vote is tied 3-3. Jen seems to think that America would love her for giving us that vote if need be, the other HG's think shes a bad sport.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2007, 11:53:43 AM »
Crazy night last night! Makes me wish I could get the feeds, but there's not a credit card to be used in my house. (Darn.) The Dick/Jen fiasco was one of the better blowups in the history of the show -- wordwise. Just trying to follow along with the Layman's terms description was out of this world!

Between Jameka and Jen with another vote? Ooh, difficult. If the vote results in a tie (might be, might not), who'll Daniele send packing?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score