Author Topic: Evictions  (Read 3594 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Evictions
« on: August 16, 2007, 10:01:19 PM »
Okay no double eviction this week as Julie said live eviction next Thursday.  But don't they have to have double eviction at some point to get the right number at finale?

Offline bigbrotherfreak34

• RFF Full Member
Re: Evictions
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 10:03:15 PM »
Yeah Texan they need to have at least one.
I know that in Season 5 they had it in final 6, maybe they will do it again then also?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 10:38:04 PM »
The HG's were expecting a double eviction tonight so BB probably just wants to throw them off, expext the unexpected. I think season 6 they did it week 8?

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 11:00:02 PM »
Or perhaps they won't have a double eviction until the very end when the final HoH winner chooses who they want to sit next to them in the final 2. That would be an amazing twist.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 11:07:37 PM »
There are 8 left, we know they finale is the 18th of September, there are too many people. They need 2 double evictions ...

after Aug 23th 7 people left
after Aug 30th 6 left
after Sept 7th 5 left (should be final 3)
after Sept 14th 4 left ( should be final 2)
after Sept 18th final 2 winner revealed

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 05:39:21 AM »
Maybe they will have it during the week of august 30 or the following one.   It probally goes by who win wins HOH and if producers really wanted that person to win.  They could be waiting to see who wins HOH and then decides if they are having a double evection that week or not.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 09:30:48 AM »
They might be waiting for Eric to win, just to really piss people off. (And they don't want America to have a say as to whom he should put up.)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 09:32:12 AM »
They might be waiting for Eric to win, just to really piss people off. (And they don't want America to have a say as to whom he should put up.)

I still think we'd have a choice as to who he should put up. Maybe not till after he's had a chance to hear what the other HG's think. But I still think we'd have a say with at least one of his nominees, if he should ever win HoH.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 09:36:39 AM »
How would they work a double eviction week with America's Player? I think I'm already lost and confused. (Is that a bad thing?)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 01:04:53 PM »
well i doubt they would do one of those 1 week in an hour deals live if Eric won hoh  they would scrap it and do it the following time.   (they make up the rules as the go along anway)

If i were Eric i would keep losing hoh's comps till the very end.  he has enough problems with Americas unpredictably let alone have to be forced to put someone on the block he doesn't want to

Offline dustigenes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 03:31:36 PM »
Has America really been trying to screw with Eric, or is America just voting along popularity lines?  If its the second, then Eric made the right move switching sides, which is what it looked like to me.  He really worked at pitching the plan to Jess this week.  I think Eric finally figured out that he is part of the NH and America did not like the last NH so in order to quit casting the mystery vote he better get on the other side.
Now if Eric is wrong (me too then) we should find out shortly, and then he has no chance of staying any longer.