Author Topic: *spoilers* Eric is next to go - America will probably vote to have him evict  (Read 5364 times)

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 03:20:57 AM by puddin »

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: Eric is next to go - America will probably vote to have him evict
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 08:07:50 PM »
Give eric a break this week and use him to get out the whine bag Amber :'(  let her quickly join her most beloved Dustin in the sequester house.   

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 08:07:57 PM »
No, we arent that cruel.. I bet its Whamber!

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 08:09:28 PM »
I dunno, I may every now and then take a peak but it's just not you guys voting.  A lot of people are really anti-Eric so they will do whatever to screw him over.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 08:11:02 PM »
remember they picked jessica for him to give the silent treatment to. i can see them screwing with him and targeting her for eviction.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 08:14:00 PM »
right, especially since Jess never denied having feelings for him.   there is talk in another forum to get him to nominate Jess.

Offline seasons_greetings

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 09:00:03 PM »
Jessica.

It would be cruel but fun to watch Eric deal with having to get Dick or Jess evicted.

Offline Playing Games

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 09:02:19 PM »
I have a feeling America is going to want to see Wamber or Jam voted out. I didn't vote, but I would've chosen Wamber. I'm soooo sick of her  :'( :'( :'( :'(. Please, let it be one of them.  :pray:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 10:13:09 PM by Playing Games »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2007, 09:38:51 PM »
I think it will be Amber or jameka

Offline chevylady57

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2007, 09:57:55 PM »
:yess: why do yall think it will be Dick or Eric to go. I think Jameka should be next.
chevylady57

Offline Jedi Howie

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2007, 10:52:17 PM »
I think they should nominate Amber and Jameka this week, but mainly target Amber. Jameka has to sit out a few more HOH's so she aint an immediate threat. so get Amber out first and then take out Jameka the next week.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2007, 10:57:25 PM »
I think they should nominate Amber and Jameka this week, but mainly target Amber. Jameka has to sit out a few more HOH's so she aint an immediate threat. so get Amber out first and then take out Jameka the next week.

I couldn't agree with you more. I think with Daniele has the HOH and knowing that Eric secured Dick's place in the house he might be around and can use that to his advantage. Though he has no shot in hell of winning because pretty much everyone hates him.

All I can say is that theis America's Player idea was a disaster.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2007, 10:58:24 PM »
Yeah. I bet America chooses Jess for Eric to get nominated.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2007, 03:20:28 AM »
When Eric came out of the DR he bee lined for the HOH and after some chit chat outright said that he thinks Amber should go up :). Not that, that wasn't going to happen anyway, lol.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
I think strategically amber and and jameka should go up, with Jen as the back up should one of them take themselves off the block.  Eric has already secured Dicks word (and remember he doesn't lie LOL and hasn't lied in the house just tells it like it is out loud plain and simple) that Neither he or Dani would nominate or vote for him or Jess until they get to the final 4.  I think they should target Amber this week, then Jen, then jameka.  If America stops messing with Eric and starts playing with some common sense it could be interesting.

I'm secertly hoping that Zach slips by and make it all the way to the end,  getting hoh at the ever important last hoh competition LOL

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
America can't stand Amber,I think it was her.I also think that Eric will be back in America's good graces again because he went out on a limb and got Dustin evicted for them.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
I think strategically amber and and jameka should go up, with Jen as the back up should one of them take themselves off the block.  Eric has already secured Dicks word (and remember he doesn't lie LOL and hasn't lied in the house just tells it like it is out loud plain and simple) that Neither he or Dani would nominate or vote for him or Jess until they get to the final 4.  I think they should target Amber this week, then Jen, then jameka.  If America stops messing with Eric and starts playing with some common sense it could be interesting.

I'm secertly hoping that Zach slips by and make it all the way to the end,  getting hoh at the ever important last hoh competition LOL

We've been discussing this on another forum I post to. And we've all come to the same concensus.
Amber/Eric, with Jameka as the replacement in the event PoV is used or
Amber/Jameka, with Eric as the replacement in the event PoV is used or
Jameka/Eric, with Amber as the replacement in the event PoV is used...

However, we also all agree it's pointless to put up Jameka and get rid of her this week, as she still has 3 weeks in which she cannot compete for HoH, and from that stand point is not a threat. So using Jen as the replacement in any of those scenarios would also be beneficial.

Guess we'll just have to wait for the feeders to update us on who Danielle puts up.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Dani is putting up Jam/Ber and backdooring Jen if the noms dont't stick. If they stick I assume America will Vote APEric to get rid of Amber this week.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
Dani is putting up Jam/Ber and backdooring Jen if the noms dont't stick. If they stick I assume America will Vote APEric to get rid of Amber this week.

It's still early, this will likely change.