Author Topic: Live Show updates and discussion 8/18  (Read 11887 times)

Offline Playing Games

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Live Show updates and discussion 8/18
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2007, 09:19:56 PM »
Yay! ED stays and Danielle wins HOH!  :yess:  :cheer: I cheered so loud it scared the cat. He ran like there was no tomorrow.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2007, 09:37:23 PM »
OMG I was yelling at the votes my DD came to see what happened.

Dustin was shocked and was SOOO PISSED talking to Julie and trying to contain it.

Offline spalgutt

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2007, 09:50:14 PM »
ARGH!!!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE DICK IS STILL IN THE HOUSE!!! Dangit! I have to stop getting emotions involved in this game. I know ED is a great player, but I DON'T WANT REALLY EVIL PEOPLE WINNING/GOING FAR IN THIS GAME!!! He's REALLY rude and does not  deserve to win or go far. I would rather have Dani win. I do like her. I like Eric too, but that's about it. I just want dick to suffer  :lol:.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2007, 01:39:02 AM »
I know Puddin, but I think it sucks they are going to backdoor her so she doesn't have a chance at POV. And if Dick is in there, him and Daniele are gonna fight it.

I really want Eric to tell her that they are going after her and so she fights hard.

Haha Dickhaters are poor sports. Have you seen Dick play? He says Jen cheats (yet his daughter admitted she had the strap around her shoulders in the HOH comp she first won), and I believe Jen won her two POVs fair and square. And 9 gallons in the tea cup, well sorry but she still won.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2007, 12:47:36 AM »
Amber and Jam nominated.