Author Topic: Dick cannot go to sequester!!  (Read 6152 times)

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
Dick cannot go to sequester!!
« on: August 14, 2007, 08:16:40 PM »

Seriously people!! I know there's a good percentage of people whom can't stand Dick!! But, if he go's... say good-bye to our beloved BIG BROTHER! Been a huge BB addict for the last four seasons (live, breathe & even sleep, no jokes!! I really do.) The majority of this season's houseguest are the TRUE NERD HERD!!! If Dick leaves, this show is going to BLOW & I have a feeling BIG BROTHER 9 will not not be visiting us next summer!!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 08:39:53 PM by Chea888 »

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
Re: Dick cannot go home!!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 08:35:27 PM »
America wants Dustin on the block and he will be there. Then America will screw Eric and he will have to vote out Dustin and he will be the deciding vote to send him home. Then Eric will leave the following week. I have a feel Dick has a few more weeks left.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 10:30:08 PM by BballKates »

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
Re: Dick cannot go to sequester!!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 09:00:12 PM »
I agree, America is tainting the process...Dustin is likely going home.  This has got to be the most stupidest crew in BB history except for Dickhead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 09:20:08 PM »
I agree, America is tainting the process...Dustin is likely going home.  This has got to be the most stupidest crew in BB history except for Dickhead.

I SO hope this happens, then he can go down in BB history as the second stupidest HG. (Marcellus being the first.)

:lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 09:22:13 PM »

I SO hope this happens, then he can go down in BB history as the second stupidest HG. (Marcellus being the first.)

I havent watched ALL the BB.  But, seriously would he BE the STUPIDEST next to Marceles?  I thought Dick mentioned Joe was the stupidest?

Offline tonyofbrookline

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 09:26:06 PM »
 UP WITH DICK  :jam:  :meow:KNOCK OUT DUSTIN FOR SURE !!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 09:28:52 PM »

I havent watched ALL the BB.  But, seriously would he BE the STUPIDEST next to Marceles?  I thought Dick mentioned Joe was the stupidest?

Joe might BE stupid, but asking to be put up as a pawn??????????   :rotf:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 09:30:19 PM »
UP WITH DICK  :jam:  :meow:KNOCK OUT DUSTIN FOR SURE !!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!! I'm on a crappy connection but I'm voting to boot Dustin!

Welcome to RFF Tony of Brookline! 

:welcome2: :welcome2: :welcome2:

Offline Irishkate

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2007, 09:31:12 PM »
Yeah, since the pawns have been the ones going home, it's amazing to see that he wanted to be up so badly.  

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2007, 09:38:01 PM »
Yeah, since the pawns have been the ones going home, it's amazing to see that he wanted to be up so badly. 

It really is!

Hi IrishKate! Let me welcome you to RFF as well!
 :waves:  :welcome: :welcome2: :waves:

Offline Irishkate

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2007, 09:41:53 PM »
Thanks!!

Offline shelle369

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2007, 10:11:10 PM »

Seriously people!! I know there's a good percentage of people whom can't stand Dick!! But, if he go's... say good-bye to our beloved BIG BROTHER! Been a huge BB addict for the last four seasons (live, breathe & even sleep, no jokes!! I really do.) The majority of this season's houseguest are the TRUE NERD HERD!!! If Dick leaves, this show is going to BLOW & I have a feeling BIG BROTHER 9 will not not be visiting us next summer!!

Offline TOPDOG

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2007, 10:28:16 PM »
dick's an evil tool !   I do not think it's great TV to be abusive bigot. I don't like Dustin either but Dick is too much. Tihis is much more than an act from him. CBS will regret the day they allowed him to do the things he has done,because it will only get worse in the next years.

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2007, 10:39:01 PM »
dick's an evil tool !   I do not think it's great TV to be abusive bigot. I don't like Dustin either but Dick is too much. Tihis is much more than an act from him. CBS will regret the day they allowed him to do the things he has done,because it will only get worse in the next years.

Ha!Ha!Ha! What kind of BB fans are you people who post this crap?!?! BIG BROTHER is about strategy, mind games, game play!!! There have been far worse things that have happened in previous seasons!! Oooooh, but you wouldn't know that because you are not a REAL BIG BROTHER FAN!!! Hmmmm, CBS is eating it up!!! Ding, ding, ratings!!!

Offline Playing Games

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2007, 11:04:08 PM »
I was happy when ED won POV.  :dancer: Dustin volunteers and ends up on the chopping block,  :jumpy: but who really knows for sure what is going to happen. ED really doesn't bother me, but he went overboard in his treatment towards the other HG's. Quite frankly I giggled at the way he went about waking everyone else up, minus three.  :shower: Okay, yeah if someone did that to me he/she may not live to see tomorrow, but it was a good laugh.  :lol3:

If ED does get nominated I'm afraid things may become bland without him.  (:;) Who knows? Really? I would like to see Dustin go.  :wohoo: The members of the LNC need to go. They're all some of the biggest bunch of twit twats I have seen in BB history.  :knuckles:Jess' voice annoys me, Amber is a whiner, Eric is getting big for his breeches (sorry a big penis won't make me like them), and Jameka has this high and mighty attitude that just about kills me.  :ahat:

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 11:07:42 PM »
dick's an evil tool !   I do not think it's great TV to be abusive bigot. I don't like Dustin either but Dick is too much. Tihis is much more than an act from him. CBS will regret the day they allowed him to do the things he has done,because it will only get worse in the next years.

Wrong! CBS will have trouble finding someone as...vocal and upfront as Dick is in future seasons...thus making ratings plummet. Viewers will watch expecting someone bigger and badder than Dick, and they won't find it. ;D

Anyhow. I think Sequestor could be a show on it's own once Dick leaves the BB house. :P Can you imagine if he were the first to sequestor how he'd treat each of the HG's to follow him to the sequestor house? :D

Offline Playing Games

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 11:08:35 PM »
I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but I must say the choice of smileys is amazing! Jeez and I thought I was the smiley queen!   :trampb:

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 11:25:02 PM »
I was happy when ED won POV.  :dancer: Dustin volunteers and ends up on the chopping block,  :jumpy: but who really knows for sure what is going to happen. ED really doesn't bother me, but he went overboard in his treatment towards the other HG's. Quite frankly I giggled at the way he went about waking everyone else up, minus three.  :shower: Okay, yeah if someone did that to me he/she may not live to see tomorrow, but it was a good laugh.  :lol3:

If ED does get nominated I'm afraid things may become bland without him.  (:;) Who knows? Really? I would like to see Dustin go.  :wohoo: The members of the LNC need to go. They're all some of the biggest bunch of twit twats I have seen in BB history.  :knuckles:Jess' voice annoys me, Amber is a whiner, Eric is getting big for his breeches (sorry a big penis won't make me like them), and Jameka has this high and mighty attitude that just about kills me.  :ahat:

:lolmao: :ythat:

I love it!!

:yourock:

I missed the first 5 minutes of the show, but would have loved to see  :ron: Dick waking up all byt 3 of the HG's. In fact, when we walked in the door and turned on the TV and he was following people around being out right...obnoxious I guess is the right word, I looked at my DF and said "He's doing it cause he knows he's already hated and going home this week. So, no skin off his back if he pisses 'em off more.:

Maybe BB should set the backyard up as a huge bed and allow the HG's to get out their aggressions with a big 'ole :pfight:  ! :D Now that would rock!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2007, 07:43:03 AM »
I actually wonder if once they reach sequester if dick wont tone down his behavior and become the dick we heard about from all his friend.  At that point in the game there is no reason to draw the attention away from Dani and to himself.  Yes he might confront people when the first come in but i think he knows how people acted was game play (just like a lot of his actions were) and he will accept it.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2007, 12:17:00 PM »

Ha!Ha!Ha! What kind of BB fans are you people who post this crap?!?! BIG BROTHER is about strategy, mind games, game play!!! There have been far worse things that have happened in previous seasons!! Oooooh, but you wouldn't know that because you are not a REAL BIG BROTHER FAN!!! Hmmmm, CBS is eating it up!!! Ding, ding, ratings!!!

For TOPDOG:
Welcome to RFF and on your post I do think Dick is to put your way a tool but almost everyone in the house has been a bigot or made improper comments at one time or another it seems. Amber's made some bad comments about Jewish people and Eric had made incest jokes about Dick and Danielle, I mean it seems (except for Dick's over the top behavior; he makes Howie seem almost tame) that any given season you have HG's talking inappropriately about eachother, I guess maybe it's one of the reasons we watch. It helps us think that we wouldn't stoop to that level. Except for me of course I'd bad mouth the lot of you for $500,000 LOL!!!!  :lol3:

For Chea888:
Welcome too, but keep in mind that everyone is entitled to there own opinion and you have no idea how much anyone is or isn't a fan of BB so it's best to keep you're comments a little less antagonistic to your fellow posters.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2007, 05:34:17 PM »

:lolmao: :ythat:

I love it!!

:yourock:

I missed the first 5 minutes of the show, but would have loved to see  :ron: Dick waking up all byt 3 of the HG's. In fact, when we walked in the door and turned on the TV and he was following people around being out right...obnoxious I guess is the right word, I looked at my DF and said "He's doing it cause he knows he's already hated and going home this week. So, no skin off his back if he pisses 'em off more.:

Maybe BB should set the backyard up as a huge bed and allow the HG's to get out their aggressions with a big 'ole :pfight:  ! :D Now that would rock!

If you check out the live feed thread for Saturday, we had some video caps of Dick getting the pan lid and waking Dustin up. It was priceless!

:lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2007, 05:36:08 PM »
Welcome to our new members and guests!!!

:hello2: :welcome: :ty4posting :welcome2: