Author Topic: THERE IS A BIG BROTHER GOD!!!!!! (spoiler)  (Read 4859 times)

Offline rindacelly

• RFF Not So Newbie
THERE IS A BIG BROTHER GOD!!!!!! (spoiler)
« on: August 14, 2007, 12:02:56 PM »
YES............Dustin's on the block because of his own arrogance.  I pray to the Big Brother God that he's BACKDOORED this week.  It would be GREAT!!   :rotf:

I would LOVE to see his face if Julie would announce "Dustin, by a vote of 5 to 4, you've been evicted from the Big Brother house".  And then watch the squirmming begin when Jessica, Jameka and Amber try to figure out who voted to evict Dustin.  Hmmmmm.....how long would it take them to figure out that it's ERIC?  :lol3:  Poor Eric......he thinks he needs to stay away from everyone in the house now.......Whew.....

Please please please .... Big Brother God .... keep Dick in the house.  He makes it interesting and fun.  If he leaves, it will be BORING!!!!!!!
Life Is Good.  Being a new GRANDMA is GREAT!!

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
Re: THERE IS A BIG BROTHER GOD!!!!!! (spoiler)
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 03:57:17 PM »
Lol.

I dunno if I'd say it's a Big Brother God so much as Jessica thinks Dustin is safe from eviction.

Whose voting Thursday? Jen, Danielle, Eric, Jameka, Amber, and Zach right? Dick, Dustin, and Jessica do not vote...only Jess does vote in the event of a tie.

I have a couple of theories on how votes will go down:

#1) I believe that Amber, Jameka, Jen and Danielle (yup) will all vote to evict Dick. While Eric will vote Dustin per America's Player task. Zach, I have no idea who he'll vote for.

#2) Amber, Jameka, and Zach all vote to evict ED. While Jen, Danielle, and Eric vote to evict Dustin. Leaving Jess to make the final decision. And based on how I think she's playing, she'll vote to evict ED.

So, either way, I think ED is out this week.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 04:51:24 PM »
Zach is still up in the air, says he might just say **** it and vote for Dick to stay.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 04:53:16 PM »
if your jen and zach,you come out alot better by leaving dick in the house.If Dick stays,Dani or Dick winning hoh means they would go after Amber,Jameka,and Eric.If Amber or Eric win they are going after Dick and Danielle first.Between those 2 factions going at each other Zack and Jen could make it so far.If they vote Dick out and they dont win hoh.Danielle and either Zack or Jen is going up,and if Danielle wins Veto then its one of them going home next week.It is a nobrainer they need dustin gone,If boogie coached Jen right she should see this as a good thing to keep Dick in the house,it just helps Jen and Zach so much.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 05:19:29 PM »
Whats weird is Zach said to Jess, you know where my vote is going, and Jess said she would hope so but wasn't sure if he had changed his mind after the Noms/Dustin.
Then after that she was talking to Eric and told him the votes would be 3-3 so maybe she got a hinky about Zach? I'm not sure why she said that when thats not what Zach told her  ???

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 05:42:33 PM »
IF there a BB god its name is PRO-DUCER. If as I believe happened last week, the BB god saved Eric, why wouldn't the BB god want to save Dick? He is way more popular than Dustin. I've been out of the loop for several a days and jumped for joy to find that Jess put the volunteer up!  :wohoo:  :yess:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 05:50:09 PM »
Hey TL  :jumpy: ..  :-*  :dancer:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 09:39:48 PM »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2007, 09:41:59 PM »
IF there a BB god its name is PRO-DUCER. If as I believe happened last week, the BB god saved Eric, why wouldn't the BB god want to save Dick? He is way more popular than Dustin. I've been out of the loop for several a days and jumped for joy to find that Jess put the volunteer up!  :wohoo:  :yess:

Exactly, for ratings reasons Dick head stays. Simple as that. But, I still had to vote him in good conscience.

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2007, 10:30:01 PM »
If Eric is as smart as the majority of the house gives him credit for!! When he finds out that he has to vote Dustin out (which will happen!!!)  :jumpy: He should go to Dick & come up with some sort of arrangement. Scratch my back. I'll scratch yours!!  :tup:

Offline Playing Games

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2007, 11:12:02 PM »
Maybe there really is someone up there.  :pray:

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2007, 11:12:34 PM »
Zach is still up in the air, says he might just say **** it and vote for Dick to stay.

Ahhh...ok. Thanks for the info (I don't get live feeds). :D

I also wondered after tonight's show if it came down to a tie, if Jess would vote out Dustin since she thinks he and Eric are in cahoots. :P Would be hilarious to see. And based on her putting him up in Dani's place, I'd be willing to see that it is a possibility she'd vote out Dustin over Dick.

Hell, if any of them are smart (Jess, Eric mainly) they'd kiss up to Dick and see about getting in cahoots with him to get further in the game, as Chea888 posted above. :P Would server Amber and Jameka right if Jess and/or Eric turned on them. Come to think of it, people in the house are safer if they turn to the dark side and join Dick. ;P

Offline seasons_greetings

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2007, 11:21:26 PM »
I have a couple of theories on how votes will go down:

#1) I believe that Amber, Jameka, Jen and Danielle (yup) will all vote to evict Dick. While Eric will vote Dustin per America's Player task. Zach, I have no idea who he'll vote for.

#2) Amber, Jameka, and Zach all vote to evict ED. While Jen, Danielle, and Eric vote to evict Dustin. Leaving Jess to make the final decision. And based on how I think she's playing, she'll vote to evict ED.

So, either way, I think ED is out this week.

I think there are only 3 votes that we can call for sure right now: Amber and Jameka will vote to evict Dick. Eric/America will vote to evict Dustin.

If every thing stays the same, I think Zach and Jen would vote to evict Dick, so that they look like they are aligned with the majority. Voting for Dick only shows that they are a part of a dying minority (although saying that, this has been Zach strategy so far and it works for him).

I don't know which way Danielle will vote but Dick will probably tell her to vote for him.

A Zach, Jen and Danielle alliance all voting for Dick seems unlikely at this point but anything can happen in 2 days.

Offline God

• RFF Not So Newbie
hello
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2007, 11:28:00 PM »
Please please please .... Big Brother God .... keep Dick in the house.

I hear you knockin, but you can't come in.
So help me, Me.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2007, 11:29:43 PM »
~snip~

A Zach, Jen and Danielle alliance all voting for Dick seems unlikely at this point but anything can happen in 2 days.

I disagree. If Jen is true to Dani, and the truce Dick and Jen and Dani called the other week is solid and honest, they'll both vote to keep Dick. I think Zach is the true wildcard this week with his vote.

Offline rindacelly

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 11:41:35 PM »
~snip~

I disagree. If Jen is true to Dani, and the truce Dick and Jen and Dani called the other week is solid and honest, they'll both vote to keep Dick. I think Zach is the true wildcard this week with his vote.

I would have to agree with you....Zach is the wildcard this week.  I just hope that he votes out good ol' "I'm so safe" Dustin this week.  I want to see his happy a*s GONE; the smug little jerk.  I love it when the HGs get SO SURE that they are safe.  Asking for himself to put up at the pawn is stupid on his part but he's arrogant and so ready to stick it to Dick, I think it would be awesome if Daniele, Jen, Zach and ERIC stick it to him!!

Dick may not be in the game for the long haul but he sure makes it ALOT more interesting.  And I would LOVE to see how the house shakes up in the following couple of weeks since Amber and Jameka can't compete in HOH competitions.  Their little alliance would really be weakened.
Life Is Good.  Being a new GRANDMA is GREAT!!

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 11:49:52 PM »
~snip~

I would have to agree with you....Zach is the wildcard this week.  I just hope that he votes out good ol' "I'm so safe" Dustin this week.  I want to see his happy a*s GONE; the smug little jerk.  I love it when the HGs get SO SURE that they are safe.  Asking for himself to put up at the pawn is stupid on his part but he's arrogant and so ready to stick it to Dick, I think it would be awesome if Daniele, Jen, Zach and ERIC stick it to him!!

Dick may not be in the game for the long haul but he sure makes it ALOT more interesting.  And I would LOVE to see how the house shakes up in the following couple of weeks since Amber and Jameka can't compete in HOH competitions.  Their little alliance would really be weakened.

I'm confused...I knew Jameka couldn't compete in the HoH comps, but I didn't know Amber couldn't.

Also, I too would like to see Dustin "Put me up. I know I'm safe." go this week. Didn't that happen with Kail the week she got voted out? She offered to be the pawn and went?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2007, 01:18:53 AM »
Amber did not even compete in that POV, she was the host so you are right Seanaci, it is Jameka only that can't compete in the next 4 HOH comps :). Kail was the other one so that doesn't matter, lol.

Offline seasons_greetings

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2007, 02:19:28 AM »

Even if Jen is true to Dani, they are still facing what they believe are 3 votes against Dick (Amber, Jameka and Eric) with Jess as the deciding vote. Why would Jen, Zach or Dani vote for Dick if there isn't a possible swing vote? I think the best strategy is to vote for Dick making it a unanimous 6-0 or 5-1. Let the LNC get over confident and then recruit the #5 LNC member (Eric or Dustin).