Author Topic: Editing of Houseguests  (Read 2661 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Editing of Houseguests
« on: August 13, 2007, 11:22:11 AM »
Anyone else notice they can not decide how they want to edit Amber to America?  They show her going off on Eric, show her fighting with Dick when jameka was there then show her crying and talkign to G-D about needing stength.  I can not figure out how they are trying to edit her.

And jameka, well they were keeping her as the silent nice person with integrity and all.  But like kail said you can only act like someone for so long.  I think Jameka's realy personality is starting to come out.  i do not think she is the quiet type, never did.  And Either Dick has finally gotten to her or the house has because it seems like she is argueing alot lately.  Plus the Your momma comment, well if you are tryign to preach do the right thing you do not talk about people you do not know ~ especially someone's MOMMA

I think they will show Jess more as she is HOH, but Jess is smart and will still hold her cards close to make it to the end.

D/D they do not know what to think about these two they really want to take credit for them talking but who knows.

Dustin.... well like Jameka I think the real Dustin is going to come out.  he made it to sequestor and thinks he is sitting pretty with the LNC...I think he will become the bully of the house.

Zach I think they are trying to show a nicer side of him

Jenn... well they have shown less ME ME ME so who knows

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
Re: Editing of Houseguests
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 12:03:26 PM »
Im' so tired of Amber, no matter how they edit her. I was totally ticked off last night when she sat at the table with Jameka and bashed Dick (smiling the whole time), then she's up in HoH praying to god to forgive her for things she's done (or not, as I'm not following her story close enough) that Dick pointed out. If you're going to dish it out, especially against the most vocal person in the house, you'd better be able to take it, you know?

Jameka, I have to say has let ED get to her and that's why she's being more outspoken and argumenative.

Jess I think is still partly in a shell...even as HoH. If Dick and Danielle both end up staying another week, they'll both gun for HoH and put her on the block (an eye for an eye if you will).

I'm tired of Eric. I feel like he's getting annoyed being America's players. It makes me wonder if he has to do what America tells/wants him to do, or if he could say "Screw it, I'm doing my own thing this week".

Dustin. *sighs* I used to like him. But, after his week in HoH he got...cocky. Not a good thing if you're trying to win the game.

Zach...gotta love him. I think he's kind of going along to get along and is somewhat of the comic relief in the house now. I hope he stays a while longer (if the house is smart though, they'll get rid of him now...as I think the closer it gets to the end, the more competitive he'll get).

Jen...wow. She's changed. And I hope she's not playing Danielle. I truely believe Danielle has her back, even if Dick stays (through some miracle) for another week, Danielle won't let Dick put Jen up.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 01:51:16 PM »
Actually I'm liking Jameka more now than I used to. She's the only one that's given it back to ED. The your mama comment? Well, just because your Christian doesn't mean you don't sin or don't curse or don't have bad moments. It means that you believe that Christ is the son of God and he died for our sins. It just means that you try to live your life as best you can, help as many as you can and ask Christ for forgiveness when you go astray. Why is it that everyone thinks that being a Christian somehow makes a person or should make person act without sin, make no mistakes, or that they're supposed to lead holy life? No ones perfect, not even Christians...

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 02:04:20 PM »
My comment was not about her being a christian, it was about her stand in the house to not talk bad about people and be respectful.  My comment is that if you want to argue, fight , cuss whatever at Dick then do it more power to you he deserves it!!!  I thougth it was bad that she brought his mom into it and talked bad about her when she does not know her. 

Now with that said I am not saying that Dick is any better, we all know he needs to check what he says.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 04:27:28 PM »
Actually I'm liking Jameka more now than I used to. She's the only one that's given it back to ED. The your mama comment? Well, just because your Christian doesn't mean you don't sin or don't curse or don't have bad moments. It means that you believe that Christ is the son of God and he died for our sins. It just means that you try to live your life as best you can, help as many as you can and ask Christ for forgiveness when you go astray. Why is it that everyone thinks that being a Christian somehow makes a person or should make person act without sin, make no mistakes, or that they're supposed to lead holy life? No ones perfect, not even Christians...

I disagree that she's the only one that's given it back to ED. I feel like there have been others that have given crap right back to Dick, but then they got burned and voted out (ie Kail, Nick, Mike). Jen is about the only one whose given it back to Dick and hasn't gotten voted out from it. Dick is a powerful person in the house, and whether people realise it or not, he's got more pull than we all think.