Author Topic: VOTE JESSICA!!!!  (Read 1808 times)

Offline kiki0278

• RFF Not So Newbie
VOTE JESSICA!!!!
« on: August 13, 2007, 01:13:44 AM »
You guys let's vote for Eric to give the silent treatment to Jessica!!! It would be perfect and would totally make the game more interesting and make it not so easy for Eric to breeze through the game!! Please use your votes for Jessica!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: VOTE JESSICA!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 01:27:45 AM »
I did ;)

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 08:17:02 AM »
I think giving Jessica the silent treatment just makes his game too hard. Still, a creative person can still pull off these tasks and save face. I loved how he was in the pool with Dustin last night and when Dustin suggesting having himself put up the camera looks at Eric with an inspiration look on his face. Brilliant. So if he can continue to work the difficult tasks like that, I'm all in. Still, I voted for Zach.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 08:57:37 AM »
With all the DR room speculation over them influencing the game does any one thing maybe someone could have gotten to dustins ego and said something like "wouldn't it be a slap in dicks face if you were sitting up against him on the block and he got voted out again you?  That would also have helped Eric in his task of getting Dustin nominated