Author Topic: Enough is enough...Dick needs to go. *Possible Spoilers*  (Read 11026 times)

Offline mattus

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Enough is enough...Dick needs to go. *Possible Spoilers*
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2007, 12:15:47 AM »
I too started out liking Dick but I can't wait for him to go now,he's an immature  piece of human sh1t.
i feel for Danni for having a father like him.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2007, 12:55:06 AM »
Remember, Dick will use this as being game play to throw his tantrums. This is  probably how he treated Dani and her brother when they were little, why  she said they hid from Dick and were afraid to leave their bedroom, why  Dick's mom got custody of the kids.

As I do not like everything Dick is doing, I do think that he has game play, which is better than a bunch of dead asses laying in bed, and talking crap behind peoples back. Dani will be pregnant with Dick's baby in the fall! GIVE ME A BREAK!

As for the comment about how Dicks family life was and or is, who made you judge and jury, Do you know the facts? Do you know why Dicks mother received custody of his kids? Do you trust what Dani, a little girl trapped in a 21 year old body has to say. Do you know if any of this is staged for ratings benefit or are you just speculating?  Do you REALLY care? These HGs are not going to be doing anything to any of us personally. IT'S TV! 

I am sorry if some of you do not like the show. If you Don't like it, don't watch it. If you DO like it, for goodness sakes, HAVE A GOOD TIME with it. I for one, can detach myself from BB and real life.

All of this Dick did this , Dick said that is getting old. He is not the only stupid player in this game.

Each HGs has their own idiotic personalities, Jameka, I am a christian, but your mother, the minister, is a bitch :groan: Amber, and her operations, drugs, crying fits, racial views, :groan: Jessica? Beer Pong and Sleeping? :groan: Self Centered Me, Me, Me, Jen, :groan: Danni, (want some cheese with that whine) little brat :groan: Dustin the dirtbag little liar and backstabber :groan: Zack the weirdo (does my farts smell if your not their to smell them) :groan: and yes our own America's Little Nutcase Eric,
"I bet Dick will screw Dani in sequester" :groan:

They all knew before going into the house, that they might be berated by another HG, just as Howie did to April. They all decided that they could do it and stepped into that door of the BB house.

I don't feel sorry for any of them, they knew what they were going to have to go through in this game.

Dick probably won't win BB, and really, WHO CARES! Lowering yourselves to the HGs level of thinking
Priceless! :groan:

Sit back, have a beer, or a coke, or a water, or whatever gives you pleasure, and bash all you want, but go back and look at your post after you post it and read it again and wonder, if you could be one of these idiotic HGs next year maybe!

It's TV people, this is supposed to be FUN! :wohoo:

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2007, 02:06:00 AM »

I for one, can detach myself from BB and real life.

:stare  I'm a scared :oh

Everything else, well said Blondie!!  :jam:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2007, 06:58:07 AM »
Blondie, WOW!  All I can say is WOW!!!   :beer:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline mattus

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2007, 11:39:50 AM »

Sit back, have a beer, or a coke, or a water, or whatever gives you pleasure, and bash all you want, but go back and look at your post after you post it and read it again and wonder, if you could be one of these idiotic HGs next year maybe!

Thanks,I will continue to bash Dick,he deserves it the way he bashes and intimidates all the other HGs :tup:

how dare Jessica play beer pong and sleep !!! :rotf:

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2007, 12:01:18 PM »
i love you blondie!!!  :yess:

still i always feel the need to defend the black sheep.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2007, 06:27:45 PM »
my friend is just like dick,except that hes clean cut and has no peircings or tatoos.he is in your face with the truth and some people i know hate him and call him an a-hole,he just tells it like it is.i like that hes that way,ive known him since high school,im 33 hes 35.hes such a great friend,and if i was in the house id much rather be friends with Dick instead of the 2 faced dustbag,or the weasal eric.if i hear eric talk about dick sleeping with dannielle,im gonna puke.you dick haters say nothing about that or ambers racist remarks.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline spalgutt

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2007, 10:31:04 PM »
I too started out liking Dick but I can't wait for him to go now,he's an immature  piece of human sh1t.

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO agree!! he's being a real a$$hole now. It's amazing the things he's saying in this Sunday show!! Man.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2007, 10:44:46 PM »

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO agree!! he's being a real a$$hole now. It's amazing the things he's saying in this Sunday show!! Man.

you must be blind,cause after people screw me like they did,they deserve every bit of it.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2007, 10:46:29 PM »
I think anymore everyone is egging him on. At least that's the impression I got when Amber and Jameka were sitting there going back and forth with him. If any of the HG's were smart enough, they'd know that if they just walk away and ignore him, he'll shut up eventually. Either way, ignoring someone like ED is the best way to handle him. What's the worse you can do by ignoring him, make him madder at you? Big deal.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2007, 01:31:28 PM »
if i hear eric talk about dick sleeping with dannielle,im gonna puke.you dick haters say nothing about that or ambers racist remarks.

First, I want to clarify that I'm not a Dick hater. I was a big Dick (lol that still sounds funny to me) fan and I don't hate him know. What I do hate is his behavior to the point that I don't want him in the house anymore. It's great that you have such a good friend AV, but you don't really know Dick, all you know is what you're watching on TV or the feeds where they know there being watched so you can't really say what kind of person whether good or bad is Dick and you shouldn't compare him to your friend. With that being said, I also want to clarify that I didn't like it either when Amber made her remarks or when Eric keeps making jokes about incest. It seems that this year there are more morally corrupted HG's than usual or at least there behavior is.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2007, 03:17:35 PM »
not that it matters now (with dick holding the pov- I'm sure he will give it to Dani) but he had never won it i would have still voted Dani out,   clearly the house must realize what dick is doing.  Dani is a much stronger competer and i would have voted her out just to have her gone,  i also wonder if she wasn't there for dick to have to take all the focus if we would see a somewhat mellower dick

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2007, 03:51:49 PM »
As I do not like everything Dick is doing, I do think that he has game play, which is better than a bunch of dead asses laying in bed, and talking crap behind peoples back. Dani will be pregnant with Dick's baby in the fall! GIVE ME A BREAK!

As for the comment about how Dicks family life was and or is, who made you judge and jury, Do you know the facts? Do you know why Dicks mother received custody of his kids? Do you trust what Dani, a little girl trapped in a 21 year old body has to say. Do you know if any of this is staged for ratings benefit or are you just speculating?  Do you REALLY care? These HGs are not going to be doing anything to any of us personally. IT'S TV! 

I am sorry if some of you do not like the show. If you Don't like it, don't watch it. If you DO like it, for goodness sakes, HAVE A GOOD TIME with it. I for one, can detach myself from BB and real life.

All of this Dick did this , Dick said that is getting old. He is not the only stupid player in this game.

Each HGs has their own idiotic personalities, Jameka, I am a christian, but your mother, the minister, is a bitch :groan: Amber, and her operations, drugs, crying fits, racial views, :groan: Jessica? Beer Pong and Sleeping? :groan: Self Centered Me, Me, Me, Jen, :groan: Danni, (want some cheese with that whine) little brat :groan: Dustin the dirtbag little liar and backstabber :groan: Zack the weirdo (does my farts smell if your not their to smell them) :groan: and yes our own America's Little Nutcase Eric,
"I bet Dick will screw Dani in sequester" :groan:

They all knew before going into the house, that they might be berated by another HG, just as Howie did to April. They all decided that they could do it and stepped into that door of the BB house.

I don't feel sorry for any of them, they knew what they were going to have to go through in this game.

Dick probably won't win BB, and really, WHO CARES! Lowering yourselves to the HGs level of thinking
Priceless! :groan:

Bravo!

Anyway we can perhaps have a thread with this post on it before the show starts next year? I mean, I've seen it again and again "It's a tv show, get over it. If you don't like what you're seeing turn it off. No one is making you watch it." But still people moan and complain and assume all sorts of stuff. :P Or, people have to agree to a ToS that includes something along the lines of "It's a tv show, and I agree to not make assumptions on HG's personal lives etc based on what I see on TV. It is immature and unfair."

Personally, I like it because it is a show in which I detach from my real life and put myself in their shoes and say "how would I play the game? how would I react to that situation/comment/etc.?" I know I'd never make it on the show if I did send in a tape. So it's fun for me to watch it and laugh or cry along with the HG's and then when the show is over go back to my real life. It's entertainment for crying out loud.

Offline TOPDOG

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2007, 11:18:55 PM »
GREAT post DREAMWALKER and JV . Dick is not honest. He talked crap about zach early now he is freiendly when it suits his purpose. Same with Jen and Kail. dani is not honest either and she whines about everyone else being liars.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2007, 11:43:56 PM »
lets get dick and danielle and jen and zack out of the house,and then we could have amber and jameka teach their bibles to their desiples dustin,eric,and jessica.then they could all hold hands and sing kummbayayy,that will make the live feeds more entertaining.on second thought id rather watch dick beat on pots and pans and insult everyone,lmfao  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

:yess:

I think you guys are wrong, it's not strategic or game play.  This is his true character.  His game play we seen in the beginning but when things didn't go his way, he went psycho. In otherwords, he was just acting in the beginning.   In the end, he will come forth and say it is was all game play because that's what people want to believe.  People tend to only believe what they want to believe, especially in this situation because we can never imagine a human being being like Dick....but a  lot of people are very naive in this world including the average BB viewer.  I only wish we had a psychologist who was watching the feeds then we could get someone credible to comment.

)-**

Whose to say there isn't one watching? Besides, I'm pretty sure they all go through a psych evaluation before being selected to go into the house. In that case, the result of Dick's eval could be why CBS put him in...he's outrageous and people will watch it. It's like driving by a fatal accident on the highway, we all slow down to see the carnage even if it's wrong and know we shouldn't be looking, you know?

GREAT post DREAMWALKER and JV . Dick is not honest. He talked crap about zach early now he is freiendly when it suits his purpose. Same with Jen and Kail. dani is not honest either and she whines about everyone else being liars.

I think it's more a case of Zach didn't get back in his face. He let whatever Dick said roll off his back. Seems Dick is only attacking the ones who come right back at him. He thrives on confrontation in the house. He thrives on seeing people squirm. I for one, if I were in the house, would be sitting in the background watching Dick and Jamkea and Amber and Dustin and Eric go at it, and laughing my ass off. Seriously. You don't have to let someone like Dick get to you the way those 4 do. Hell, Jen proved that one and I have a feeling that's why she's still in the house.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2007, 03:36:46 AM »
Judging by the way BB edited Tuesday's episode Dick didn't look so mean;  however, anyone watching the live feeds and   who doesnt have tunnel vision can see that it's not an act.  Sorry for being so bold.  The dude is a psycho and we as humans can't fathom the notion that anyone can be so cruel like Dick so we automatically say that's all an act--it's game play.  Thinking this way and making up excuses for his behavior and throwing assumptions like CBS did psych evaluations (even if they did, we will never know how thorough) makes us feel better about ourselves and fellow mankind.  But, the dictionary has a name for this, it's called denial.

BTW, a contestant in Britains Big Brother tried to comitt suicide and all the producers said was their contestants are screened thoroughly and are provided a psychologist if necessary.  If I am psycho like Dick do you think I will jeopardize playing on the show by answering questions honestly and talking to a psychologist? That's like calling the police and telling where you are going to comitt your next crime.  Besides, he thinks he is normal and his gothic friends do too, as did Charles Manson, Jim Jones, and David Karesh's followers as well.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2007, 12:56:59 PM »

Thanks TopDog, I'll be here all week!!! lol. 8)

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2007, 02:32:48 PM »
 :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:  Eat, Drink and get a grip! you are watching Big Brother! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!