Author Topic: Enough is enough...Dick needs to go. *Possible Spoilers*  (Read 11029 times)

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
Enough is enough...Dick needs to go. *Possible Spoilers*
« on: August 11, 2007, 01:02:28 PM »
When this season of BB started I thought Dick was going to be a cool character that would make things interesting in the house and for a little while there he was. But now Dick's true colors are out and in full detail. He's nothing but an imature, domineering, male-chauvinistic, foul mouthed pig! Yes, I know that many of you think he's funny and entertaining but I don't think it's entertaining to listen to a grown man express himself to women the way Dick has in the house. This week he seems to know that he's going home (unless he wins POV and God please don't make it so) so he's going for the gold. He went as far as calling Jameka a C**t, and then had the nerve to be insulted when she fired back that if so then his mother was a bitch. He's yelling at Amber telling her she looks like a dike, yelling about her former drug problems and how proud her daughter should be, (as a mother myself if I was her I would've been forcebly removed from the house for attacking Dick with a frying pan for even mentioning my daughter and making her part of his tirade. How dare he! A game is a game but this isn't game playing and there's no need to keep bringing someone else's child into it for your own entertainment) He's rampaging around the house, terrorizing everyone and completely out of control. I don't find this behavior entertaining, I find it demeaning to everyone in that house, especially the women. How do you think Danielle feels that the only person she has in the house is acting the complete asshole? I don't know I didn't mean to rant but this is just unacceptable already. Doesn't anyone think the same?

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
Re: Enough is enough...Dick needs to go. *Possible Spoilers*
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 02:10:45 PM »
He's a real psycho: ( we have updates here there is no need to link to other forums, the link is in my signature..thanks ,puddin)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 03:38:48 PM by puddin »

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 02:25:01 PM »
OMG!!!!!! Thank you for that link JV. I had only been able to read from the live feed updates all the crazy crap he was doing but actually watching it was incredible. I can't believe a grown man is acting that way and honestly he keeps yelling about tweekers and drug abusers but it's him who likes like he's going through serious withdrawal or he's high on what? Meth? Crank? Crack? Jesus! I would so be arrested for trying to kill him by now!

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 02:43:51 PM »
Yup, Dick is a genuine sadist.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 03:20:42 PM »
Dick is pissed.He warns Amber about what Eric is saying about her behind her back,they promise Dick that Eric is leaving,they were all hugging and being in great moods wednsday morning.Wednsday night they change their minds and dont want to evict him and dont tell anything.Amber even calls Eric out on it and still changes her mind,the guy wants to call you out on an abortion and you still change your mind,what an embicile.Dick has been trying to be good to dustin but all dustin does is stab people in the back,says the veto is important and still takes the prizes,lies about the way things are going to go down then lies after it happens.He was good to Jameka and Jameka was in on the aggreement on wednsday,she flat out lied too,and she hides behind a bible,i am so sick of her.What has Dick so upset is this was an aggreement and they broke it by being shady and liars.Before someone says theres lieing in the game of BB,I know that,Im the 3rd member of Chilltown,lmfao.The point im making is that they brag about how they dont lie and its destiny that they make it to the final 3,and yet they still lie,and badly I may add.They are the biggest hypocrites and Dick is furious,I would be too.Would I handle it the way he is,no,Im completly differant.I have been watching Dick for a while now and his Bark is much worst than his bite,hes only mean to the people who screw him.I have a friend exactly like him,him running around with the pans reminded me of something he would do.I bet Dick is a great friend to anyone whos not lieing to him are trying to screw him.Thats how my friend is,I could call him to come pick me up in a differant city in the middle of the night and he would come.He doesnt do this to Jessica,Danielle,or Jen anymore.Dick is also trying to really get them to vote him out instead of danielle,so hes really being more assinine than usual,but I think its hilarious and more entertaining than those boring people in the hoh room. :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 03:44:50 PM »
Dick is also trying to really get them to vote him out instead of danielle,so hes really being more assinine than usual,but I think its hilarious and more entertaining than those boring people in the hoh room.   

:yess:  Dick has said many many times, that he will make sure that he is the one leaving. So to make sure, he is going to go off on the NERD HERD in the HOH.

Think about it though, he is STILL telling the TRUTH!
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 04:38:46 PM »
Think about it though, he is STILL telling the TRUTH!
So does a psychotic killer when he brags and confesses about his killings.

Dick is pissed.He warns Amber about what Eric is saying about her behind her back,they promise Dick that Eric is leaving,they were all hugging and being in great moods wednsday morning.Wednsday night they change their minds and dont want to evict him and dont tell anything.Amber even calls Eric out on it and still changes her mind,the guy wants to call you out on an abortion and you still change your mind,what an embicile.Dick has been trying to be good to dustin but all dustin does is stab people in the back,says the veto is important and still takes the prizes,lies about the way things are going to go down then lies after it happens.He was good to Jameka and Jameka was in on the aggreement on wednsday,she flat out lied too,and she hides behind a bible,i am so sick of her.What has Dick so upset is this was an aggreement and they broke it by being shady and liars.Before someone says theres lieing in the game of BB,I know that,Im the 3rd member of Chilltown,lmfao.The point im making is that they brag about how they dont lie and its destiny that they make it to the final 3,and yet they still lie,and badly I may add.They are the biggest hypocrites and Dick is furious,I would be too.Would I handle it the way he is,no,Im completly differant.I have been watching Dick for a while now and his Bark is much worst than his bite,hes only mean to the people who screw him.I have a friend exactly like him,him running around with the pans reminded me of something he would do.I bet Dick is a great friend to anyone whos not lieing to him are trying to screw him.Thats how my friend is,I could call him to come pick me up in a differant city in the middle of the night and he would come.He doesnt do this to Jessica,Danielle,or Jen anymore.Dick is also trying to really get them to vote him out instead of danielle,so hes really being more assinine than usual,but I think its hilarious and more entertaining than those boring people in the hoh room. :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles:

Huh?  Is this a recap? of last week???  :res:  BTW, sociopaths and narcissits are supposedly very good friends to those who they can benefit from at some poiint.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 04:44:06 PM by Just_Visiting »

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2007, 04:57:07 PM »
I agree that I thought Dic was going to be a great player. He is still fun to watch and good for BB, but I dont think he is playing the game well. His emotions are too involved having his daughter in the house. I admire him for telling the truth, but the way he is playing the game is not working to his advantage. I hope he goes home this week.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2007, 05:17:26 PM »
O.k. people, telling the truth is great but the way he's behaving has nothing to do with telling the truth. He's just being a demeaning bully. You can tell the truth all you want without resorting to such childish and nasty tactics. About saving his daughter? How do you think this behavior is helping? So she'll stay one more week. Big deal, she's alienated herself from the rest of the house and with her father behaving like a lunatic, I think all the bridges have been burned. Also let's not act like they are so above the so called "nerd herd", Dick was more than happy to evict Nick before Nick got evicted, Danielle went along with the eviction, they both talk crap about everyone in the house, and even if Dick says things to people's face as well as behind there back, they both were more than willing to get friendly with Zack, Kail and yes, even Jen when it served they're purposes. They are the same as every player of the game. You talk smack, you lie, you backstab, and you pretty much do what you gotta do to stay in the house and win the money. They ALL do it. Dick though is making personal attacks and going way too far whatever his reasoning for it.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2007, 05:23:04 PM »
Dick is a psycho....you don't behave the way he does to play a game.  He really has a mental illness, taking all that heroin in his past or after he gets out of the house isn't helping him.  His gothic lifestyle is only promoting his mental disease.  That' dude is not normal!!  And fwiw, our society has always had a fascination with watching people be hurtful, cruel, or hateful to others.   Remember, people used to gather and watch the Romans feed the Christians to the lions.

Nuala

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2007, 05:25:22 PM »
He doesn't need to go. He has not broken any BB rules.  If he had he would be gone. People have the right to be displeased. The HGs thought it was funny when he did it to Jen and now they are getting it.  He's mad and will attack people on a personal level.  If I were in the situation I would have put the smack down on it. 
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 05:32:16 PM by Nuala »

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 05:28:06 PM »
I wonder what Dick's mom's church thinks about her son now?  Do they seek cover if they ever should meet this anti-christ?

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2007, 06:06:37 PM »
I wonder what Dick's mom's church thinks about her son now?  Do they seek cover if they ever should meet this anti-christ?

LMFAO!!!  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2007, 06:29:02 PM »
lets get dick and danielle and jen and zack out of the house,and then we could have amber and jameka teach their bibles to their desiples dustin,eric,and jessica.then they could all hold hands and sing kummbayayy,that will make the live feeds more entertaining.on second thought id rather watch dick beat on pots and pans and insult everyone,lmfao  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2007, 06:38:09 PM »
lets get dick and danielle and jen and zack out of the house,and then we could have amber and jameka teach their bibles to their desiples dustin,eric,and jessica.then they could all hold hands and sing kummbayayy,that will make the live feeds more entertaining.on second thought id rather watch dick beat on pots and pans and insult everyone,lmfao  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

I'm beginning to wonder about you AV..... ???

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2007, 06:44:20 PM »
 :tup: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :rotf: :rotf:

:wine: :keeta: :hfive: :beer: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

:food:

Makes for Great TV and thats just what it is ...TV
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2007, 06:51:45 PM »
Blondie I know who is eating that popcorn!! Dustbag!!! (I outta know, I've had to listen to him crunching away every single day!)   :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2007, 07:45:09 PM »
ok when people start crying that BB is fixed, I think to myself: conspiracy theorist". But I just heard Dick won POV so now even I'm beginning to wonder....
???
Anyway, I really hope he gives it to Dani and he still gets to leave...

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2007, 08:03:45 PM »

I'm beginning to wonder about you AV..... ???

why does the movie "running man" come to mind?  people have an uncanny attraction to watching people being abused and they call that entertainment.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2007, 08:10:24 PM »
JV I seem to be agreeing with you more and more lately....

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2007, 08:21:31 PM »
lol.  ;)   

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2007, 10:33:38 PM »
i am with you april. is dick outlandish? does he push the limits? yes. but this is as i have stated before a part of his game play; particularly this week because he wanted to make sure that he made all of his fellow guests so uncomfortable that there would be no doubt they would send him home and not danielle. thus, most of his extreme behavior this week was in order to protect his daughter in the game. have some of his antics disturbed me? yes. but past houseguests, like hurricane howie, have acted similarly. and as someone else stated when dick was acting this way toward jen the rest of the house cheered him on and many, like eric, even contributed to the abuse of her. the others just stood idlly by and did not speak up in her defense. thus, they were just as complicit in their abuse of jen. they just don't like it now because it is directed toward them (hypocrites). and to be honest i would much rather have dick cuss me out and toss things around than have people talk nasty about me behind my back. i think dustin's comment that dick wants to have a baby with his own daughter is the most horrific comment thus far and amber's anti-jewish remarks are no better.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2007, 10:40:29 PM »
I think you guys are wrong, it's not strategic or game play.  This is his true character.  His game play we seen in the beginning but when things didn't go his way, he went psycho. In otherwords, he was just acting in the beginning.   In the end, he will come forth and say it is was all game play because that's what people want to believe.  People tend to only believe what they want to believe, especially in this situation because we can never imagine a human being being like Dick....but a  lot of people are very naive in this world including the average BB viewer.  I only wish we had a psychologist who was watching the feeds then we could get someone credible to comment.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2007, 11:19:15 PM »
dick has admitted that he is a dick, this his moniker evil dick. he even said i am sure there are a more than a few hate sites dedicated to me. so i do not think that he will backpedal after all of this is said and done and say all of his behavior was just strategy (he even said just this miuch when interviewed during his hoh reign live interview). he does not think he is a saint, nor do i. i am not arguing that all of his behavior is strategy, some of it is just dick being dick.i think this is the dick we see who has trouble communicating when he just can't understand someone'e else's point on a topic such as amber saying she loves her daughter and her dog equally. he is passionate and stubborn and is confrontational but means well. now, we come to dick's treatment of jen, which i think was part overprotective dad and strategy. he was abrasive to jen not only because she is jen and she is annoying but because jen was targeting his estranged daughter and he wanted to get jen to back off dani. but part of this was also strategy, as he him self said. call jen out loudly in front of people (as he did with kail) so that noone will doubt what was said behind closed doors and everything is out in the open. he was also strategically trying to mentrally break her down (a la howie and april) so that she would not mentally be able to compete; this is when hs abuse would get particulary heated and concentrated. now the more volatile dick that we have seen this week is again both personal and strategic as i already said.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2007, 11:34:57 PM »
Remember, Dick will use this as being game play to throw his tantrums. This is  probably how he treated Dani and her brother when they were little, why  she said they hid from Dick and were afraid to leave their bedroom, why  Dick's mom got custody of the kids.