Author Topic: Week 6 Spoilers  (Read 8981 times)

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: Week 6 Spoilers
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2007, 12:59:00 PM »
if its jen vs dick america might be fed up enough with dick that they let eric vote for him too. 

who is he not talking to today?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2007, 03:52:26 PM »
It appears to Be Jessica.. ERic is making up some lame excuse that he is sick and he was told to stay in his bed and not talk to anyone.. Jessica is pissed!! :)

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2007, 04:08:35 PM »
What a week this has been. Wowsa. Should be interesting to see how it ends.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2007, 04:23:46 PM »
Dick used POV on Dani ~ Dustin went up in her place

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2007, 04:31:19 PM »

Yup. Should be very interesting to see how the week ends. I'll be curious to see how the votes will go on Thursday.

Also. Here's just a little food for thought (if you will). My mom and I talked last night after the show and had different opinions. I asked her what she thought would happen if Dick or Danielle neither one won the Veto and they both remained on the block, and Danielle was voted out, would Dick walk out behind her cause he was pissed that the house voted her out or would he stay and make everyone's life a living he!! for voting her out?

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2007, 04:32:17 PM »

Well if Eric actually got to do his own voting it was a good idea cause it secures the votes. But I see this turning out very badly for Dustin, Eric and his whole crew.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2007, 05:03:17 PM »
yes i agree too.  just because they "think" they have the votes, history has proven time and time again that isn't usually what happens.  It is just to risky in this game to put up pawns from your own alliance.  Its just arrogant.  If Dustin goes its his own fault.  asking to be put up on the block as a pawn is as stupid as Marcelles not using the veto to remove himself from the block.

What the hell is wrong with these people.

As for dick, if i was in the house with my child and we were both up on the block i would make darn sure that i was the one to go and give my child an opportunity to make it to the end.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2007, 08:18:37 PM »
but would they really want to put up with D&D another week?  btw, WHY was Dustin talking to Dick?  I read they were talking about pot.  If I was in Dustin's place I know I wouldnt be talking to Dick unless it was to cause an argument or stir things up.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2007, 09:03:16 AM »
I would want to keep D & D around... I would be able to win against either of them hands down!

Offline rindacelly

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2007, 11:57:29 AM »
yes i agree too.  just because they "think" they have the votes, history has proven time and time again that isn't usually what happens.  It is just to risky in this game to put up pawns from your own alliance.  Its just arrogant.  If Dustin goes its his own fault.  asking to be put up on the block as a pawn is as stupid as Marcelles not using the veto to remove himself from the block.

What the hell is wrong with these people.

As for dick, if i was in the house with my child and we were both up on the block i would make darn sure that i was the one to go and give my child an opportunity to make it to the end.
I hope that Dustin DOES go home this week.  I way prefer Dick to that little dweeb.  Amber is such a moron.  Dustin lied to her when he said that he would vote out Eric last week.  But, she was all smiles and jumping around when Jessica won the HOH competition.  Where was all of Amber's anger towards Dustin then?  Amber is a follower with absolutely NO self esteem.  She can be convinced to do ANYTHING.  Even when peopel LIE TO HER FACE, she's not smart enough to beware of them.  Case in point....DUSTIN.  He's a snake and I hope they vote his happy a*s out this week.  I think it would be hilarious if he's backdoored.  The expression on his face would be priceless.  If Dick goes this week, the house will be BORING.  You may not agree with his game strategy or his sometimes over the top behavior...but you've got to agree....he's GREAT at calling people out and exposing them.  He's not lying to anyone..no matter how offensive his behavior may be and he's usually RIGHT when he's making his observations. 
Life Is Good.  Being a new GRANDMA is GREAT!!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2007, 12:49:35 PM »
Dustin being booted would really stir up the game and make it an interesting week

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2007, 04:19:54 PM »
I would want to keep D & D around... I would be able to win against either of them hands down!

It would all depend on how you play the game.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2007, 09:01:38 PM »
Dustin is likely going....I hate to say but this crew is really dumb.  That's too bad.  But good for BB ratings and for D&D.