Author Topic: *now with Spoilers* Vote for Eric to push for Dustin to be nominated!!  (Read 6942 times)

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
Re: *now with Spoilers* Vote for Eric to push for Dustin to be nominated!!
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2007, 04:15:48 PM »
I dont see the logic in offering himself [Dustin] as a pawn.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2007, 04:35:02 PM »
He feels that he is helping the current HOH, if he volunteers than the current HOH will have less enemies so he wants to be the hero you know?

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2007, 04:48:31 PM »
That will be very stupid of Dustin to do that, but I can see that would work but everyone knows they don't like Jen or Dani, so why the charade.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2007, 04:55:21 PM »
Jess  was concerned because she is sending the first jurist to sequester and by nominating the Donato's she has already lost 2 jury votes, they are her words not mine. She told Jen straight up that she will use her as a pawn and Jen was ok with that. Later Dustin was talking to Jess with ERic in the room and then thats when Dustin came up with the plan to put him up not Jen because she does not need to lose another potential jury vote. Eric said it was a good plan  :snicker:. Same same for next week depending on who gets HOH.

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2007, 01:08:29 PM »
I think it is a good idea to use one of their own as a pawn. However, we know they dont have Dani or ED's vote already. I doubt any of LNC has Jen's or Zach's vote either, so why not put them on the block? You never know what can change before eviction day. I dont think it is safe to put one of their own up.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2007, 02:09:34 PM »
But if two of the Fab 5 (former 7 w/ LNC) get to the F2 then Jess is saying she wants Jen and Zachs vote.

Offline dustigenes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2007, 08:00:01 PM »
I wonder if Dustin maybe playing the game a bit.  Put me up and I'll use one of you as a pawn later, great way to backdoor one of your own without the grief.  After all they will have to turn on each other real soon, and should before final 5 anyways.
Oh what am I saying, Dustin thinking ahead? :groan: