Author Topic: *now with Spoilers* Vote for Eric to push for Dustin to be nominated!!  (Read 6932 times)

Offline kiki0278

• RFF Not So Newbie
Ok. I need your help!! We need to help Danielle, and, yes Dick too!! For the America's player vote, I need people to go online and vote to have Eric push for Dustin going up on the block so that Jessica and everyone else see what he is up to!! Pleeeeaaaaaassssseee help!!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 05:12:42 PM by puddin »

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
Are you and Amber related?   :res:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Why Dustin??  If it hadn't been for him pulling some strings, Eric would've been out the door.  I'm voting for Dick to be nommed!  :yess:

Offline kiki0278

• RFF Not So Newbie
You know, danielle is right about Eric and she is just looking out for everyone else. Thats why we need Dustin to be put up so everyone will know!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Well, each to their own, but Dani is looking out for herself more than anyone. 
Amber is probably the one America will choose to be nommed.  She's a nutcase.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
eric isn't a retard, he will probably just not try if it isn't dick or daniele

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Yeah that, Michael. 
I just finished voting for Dick, b/c I don't like him and he's the most dangerous player.  I would've voted for Amber, but she's so easily manipulated and can still be used by my favs!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Oh come on, Dick is to easy, hes a give me for AP, voting for Dustin was fun and a challenge.

Oh well polls are closed, we shall see?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
I dont think Eric can persuade Jessica to nom Dustin.  Isn't she aligned with him?  So it seems more likely and easier for Eric to get credit...to try to get Dick or Dani nommed.  Imho.  Or even Amber (as a pawn).  Whatevah!  :res:

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
America needs to stop playing the game stupid and start playing the Americas Player for what it is.  Otherwise its a complete WASTE

The consistancy of the out of wacked things Eric has to do is going to hurt him...it already has!!! And then people bitch and complain....I'm so stressed about this...Thank god I'm out of the country for a week I don't want to hear about BB until I get back!
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
I voted for Eric to try and push Dick out the door 3 times and Amber 7.  Amber annoys me greatly.  Plus even if Amber left, that group would still have the numbers with Jameka, Eric, Dustin and Jessica.

I think it might be better for Danielle if Dick left the house.  He is killing her right now in this game.  Everybody hates him.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
its really sad that Amber surpassed Jen as the crazy PHYSHO in the house.  I never liked her from day one.

Help Daniele?  HA i think not.  she does not need help, i would like to see her on the block before dick though.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
I voted 10 times for Dick to be nominated. He's a good player and the real threat. Voting for Dick will help Eric the most I think. Voting Dustin is just screwing up the whole AP twist. I hate to see twists fizzle out to be nothing. The enemies aspect pretty much died out during the third week.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
I might have done it,but Danielle doesn't impress me at all.I'm sick of hearing NIck,Nick,Nick.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
I think America voted for Dustin to be nominated but I haven't confirmed it yet.  :lol: I see a number of members on other BB sites saying they voted to have Dustin be one of the nominations.  :snicker:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
oh i hope that is not the case, at least give eric a chance for people to forget about him.  Does anyone know who he was suspose to kiss up to?  they didnt show it last night.  I also noticed they did not tell kail about eric being americas choice and that he was  the once who voted against here because of us

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
Sorry but I'm real tired of Dick and I want Eric to stay in the game so that we as a group can still somewhat participate. If Eric tries to put Dustin up it will only backfire onto him. Besides, I like Dustin. At least he doesn't let Dick try to boss him around!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
I voted 10 times for Dick to be nominated. He's a good player and the real threat. Voting for Dick will help Eric the most I think. Voting Dustin is just screwing up the whole AP twist. I hate to see twists fizzle out to be nothing. The enemies aspect pretty much died out during the third week.
Yeah all of that.  All my votes were for Dick.  I wish CBS would post the poll results after Eric finds out.  I bet this week's vote was REALLY close between Dick, Amber & Dustin!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: *now with Spoilers* Vote for Eric to push for Dustin to be nominated!!
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2007, 05:13:47 PM »
It sure would seem that ERIC is trying to get Dustin nominated!! :jam: :werock:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2007, 05:24:16 PM »
Hmmm...I wonder who else he'll nom?  I know we can't put spoilers in this thread, right?  So guess I should go read live feeds/ongoing chat!

Offline IamDino

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2007, 05:35:11 PM »
It sure would seem that ERIC is trying to get Dustin nominated!! :jam: :werock:
That's what I was just thinking, the way Eric is pushing for and talking about Dustin to Zach right now I think you're right! ha! I would LOVE it to be Dustin, he's gotten to big for his britches, or should I say bitches.  :lol3:

By the way hello to everyone. I've been reading the live updates and you guys and gals rock! Thank you ever so much!! :)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2007, 05:46:57 PM »
 :hithere: and :hello2:  IamDino!
:thankyou: for joining!  We're happy to have you & hear your opinions!  :yess:

Cheers,
Rudy 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2007, 10:53:06 AM »
OH by the way last night Dustbag offered to put hiself up as a replacement if one of the Donato's comes off the block  :rotf: ..his reasoning was that Jess doesn't need to make anymore enemies so he volunteered! LOL  :yess:

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2007, 11:23:30 AM »
OH by the way last night Dustbag offered to put hiself up as a replacement if one of the Donato's comes off the block  :rotf: ..his reasoning was that Jess doesn't need to make anymore enemies so he volunteered! LOL  :yess:

Hasn't anyone learned yet not to volunteer to be put up as a pawn? God (the real one, lol) only knows what can happen like hg thinking, "hmmmm you know so and so is a strong player and he (or she) is already up, maybe this is an opportunity to get a strong competitor out..." Dumbass! :groan:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2007, 03:48:37 PM »
Dustbag has gone so far as offering hiself as a pawn again next week if one of "them" wins HOH  :lol3:

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2007, 04:15:48 PM »
I dont see the logic in offering himself [Dustin] as a pawn.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2007, 04:35:02 PM »
He feels that he is helping the current HOH, if he volunteers than the current HOH will have less enemies so he wants to be the hero you know?

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2007, 04:48:31 PM »
That will be very stupid of Dustin to do that, but I can see that would work but everyone knows they don't like Jen or Dani, so why the charade.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2007, 04:55:21 PM »
Jess  was concerned because she is sending the first jurist to sequester and by nominating the Donato's she has already lost 2 jury votes, they are her words not mine. She told Jen straight up that she will use her as a pawn and Jen was ok with that. Later Dustin was talking to Jess with ERic in the room and then thats when Dustin came up with the plan to put him up not Jen because she does not need to lose another potential jury vote. Eric said it was a good plan  :snicker:. Same same for next week depending on who gets HOH.

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2007, 01:08:29 PM »
I think it is a good idea to use one of their own as a pawn. However, we know they dont have Dani or ED's vote already. I doubt any of LNC has Jen's or Zach's vote either, so why not put them on the block? You never know what can change before eviction day. I dont think it is safe to put one of their own up.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2007, 02:09:34 PM »
But if two of the Fab 5 (former 7 w/ LNC) get to the F2 then Jess is saying she wants Jen and Zachs vote.

Offline dustigenes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2007, 08:00:01 PM »
I wonder if Dustin maybe playing the game a bit.  Put me up and I'll use one of you as a pawn later, great way to backdoor one of your own without the grief.  After all they will have to turn on each other real soon, and should before final 5 anyways.
Oh what am I saying, Dustin thinking ahead? :groan: