Author Topic: Love him or hate him Dick is a great player  (Read 6399 times)

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
Love him or hate him Dick is a great player
« on: August 08, 2007, 08:43:20 PM »
I told everyone that as bleek as it looked this weekend about eric leaving,Dick turned it all around and Eric is going out the door.Im so tired of the Dick bashers,he wears his emotions on his sleeves,I'd rather that than someone who lies around the house and then does like he is perfect and doesnt lie and hides behind god.Dick plays an aggresive in your face style of big brother,and if you cant handle that you Dick haters,then go watch Brady Bunch. :meow: :meow: :meow: :knuckles:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Love him or hate him Dick is a great player
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 09:01:25 PM »
mmm mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm  ;)

I don't love him and I don't hate him, but I do like enjoy watching him  :jam:

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 09:07:21 PM »
I don't like him at all anymore but he does have his own unique game and its working for him for sure!The house would be pretty dull without him,like I said I don't like him,but I don't want him gone yet either.Show Amber the door!!!!!!!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 09:08:20 PM »
He is entertainment.

Do I hate him? I absolutely don't know. The only ones I definitely dislike are Kail and Jen. But I'm stuck between the rest of the house for a ton of reasons.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 09:31:11 PM »
i am with you april!!! dick is aggressive and crude but who would you want to be sitting against in the f2 slot? me thinks the guy that has offended everyone. i would so be gunning for either dick or jen to be sitting beside me in the end. it is a different game play and maybe not one that is always palatable but he is playing the game unlike booooooring jameka.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 02:34:45 AM »
I told everyone that as bleek as it looked this weekend about eric leaving,Dick turned it all around and Eric is going out the door.Im so tired of the Dick bashers,he wears his emotions on his sleeves,I'd rather that than someone who lies around the house and then does like he is perfect and doesnt lie and hides behind god.Dick plays an aggresive in your face style of big brother,and if you cant handle that you Dick haters,then go watch Brady Bunch. :meow: :meow: :meow: :knuckles:

A great player for being loud, abusive, threating, and intimidating?  That's a new one!

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 06:06:48 AM »
and hurricane howie wasn;t all of these things? and people adored him. same with the troll eric (who i never liked).

everyone in this house is being abusive to their housemates in some way or the other. collectively, lnc has said some horrible things about jen and zach as well as others. dick just says it to peoples' faces in an aggressive manner. yes, some of this is his outlandish personality but some of it is a tool to do two things: 1. intimidate people into doing what he wants them to do; 2. make people want him sitting next to them in f2; 3. take the focus away from dani so in case they are both on the block he will be the one going instead of her.

Offline mattus

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 07:44:48 AM »
I don't think Dick is all that.
He never would have been on to Eric if it wasn't for Danielle.
He's obnoxious as hell and most of the HGs have already had enough.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 10:07:27 AM »
Dick might be entertaining but he goes way overboard. I used to be a big fan but know I just think he's just ridiculous. He rants, raves and insults everyone, gives out too many opinions about others and there actions when he should be checking his own. He loves to say how honest he is but he's full of crap just like everyone else in the house. He thinks that because he yells loud and calls out other people's game play he's doing something constructive but who made him judge, jury and executioner? It is a game and everyone has a right to play it the way they want to without his continous imput.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 10:16:00 AM »
Dreamwalker25 your forum style is just like Dicks BB style,your yelling at us,look how big your font is.Your font is also purple wich symbolizes royalty,you must think you know more than us because you are royalty.   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 11:40:09 AM »
Dreamwalker25 your forum style is just like Dicks BB style,your yelling at us,look how big your font is.Your font is also purple wich symbolizes royalty,you must think you know more than us because you are royalty.   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

O.k. I hope that was a joke, because I certainly wasn't intending to yell at anyone. I'm not typing all in capitals which would symbolize to me that someone's yelling. My font's larger because I prefer it that way (I find it easier to read) and as for the color purple, I don't use it to symbolize anything, I use it because it's my favorite color but if you (aprilsvagina) would like to treat me like royalty feel free... :flirt: :flirt: :flirt:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 11:44:47 AM by dreamwalker25 »

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 11:56:36 AM »
He loves to say how honest he is but he's full of crap just like everyone else in the house.

You got that right!
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 12:16:35 PM »
Thank you, Blondie....

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2007, 01:56:57 PM »
purple was also the color of barney and tinky winky and well we all know what people said about them LOL.   I happen to like your font and color choice dreamwalker,  makes it easy Reading for the old eyes.  I'm just to lazy to change mine

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2007, 02:27:18 PM »
Thank you too, KC!, that's what I say, I guess some people just don't appreciate a creative mind...LOL!

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2007, 05:52:56 PM »
I dunno about anyone else, but the huge italics and roman fonts give me a really bad headache, I couldn't read through your post. The  purple and bold font is better but still, it's hard on my eyes...It's not good computer etiquette to use bold unless we intend to be stressing or shouting (passively).
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 05:57:31 PM by Just_Visiting »

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2007, 06:06:11 PM »
I think Dick did go overboard big time with Jen but I hope he rips Eric apart tonight!  Actually Dick makes this game what it really is cut throat.  When I think of dick I think of the Bunny from Alice in wonderland I hope they give Dick a hat like that.  I think the bunny does the Im late Im late thing.   
Daniell makes me nausous she is lazy and if she twirls her hair one more time.  She is just a pretty snob.  Her Dad I like ~upfront in your face.
Cher

Nuala

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2007, 06:39:23 PM »
Go Dick Fight for HoH Tonight!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2007, 07:00:14 PM »
I'm with you on that Nuala, if not him then Jen so that she can eat, not that shes complaining or anything.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2007, 09:07:41 PM »
I love him...because he's not afraid to tell it like it is. :D

Offline mattus

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 09:33:39 PM »
I love him...because he's not afraid to tell it like it is. :D

Thats what he tells us...over and over and over again.

Someone needs to inform the Donato's that they are playing "Big Brother",not "To Tell the Truth" :wall:

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 09:48:24 PM »
The principal behind ED I admire, but his attitude, threats, and intimidation I don't  That's barbaric what he is doing. Anyone can abuse or threaten others to do what they want, a truly intellegent and tactful person doesn't use these elements.  Dick is true red-neck trailer park trash.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2007, 01:07:10 PM »
Sorry AV, but after what I've seen of his behavior the past few days, how insulting he's been, I don't like him at all anymore and I want him to be the next one out of the house. I still like you though! :flirt:

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2007, 02:08:14 PM »
dreamwalker, strategically getting him out now isn't the best thing to do...getting dani out and leaving him pretty much alone is the best but i doubt that any of jameka's clan will not  put up with him any longer. dick though needs a major sheet kicking but of course, he always with his buddies (in the real world) to protect him from getting that.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2007, 02:14:51 PM »
dreamwalker, strategically getting him out now isn't the best thing to do...getting dani out and leaving him pretty much alone is the best but i doubt that any of jameka's clan will not  put up with him any longer. dick though needs a major sheet kicking but of course, he always with his buddies (in the real world) to protect him from getting that.
Yeah JV, I do agree with you that stategically the smartest thing to do would be to take out Dani and hell who better to have next to you in the finals? But I really don't think it's worth all the aggrevation and demeaning behavior. Plus someone might finally grow a set of balls and do something about him and then they'd have a forced double elimination..lol.