Author Topic: What will everyone think when the know the truth about Eric?  (Read 8162 times)

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
What will everyone think when the know the truth about Eric?
« on: August 08, 2007, 06:28:45 PM »
Obviously there has been a lot of bad blood about things because of Eric's votes. Frankly I find it quite amusing that they give Eric that much credit. But anyways, how do you think people will react when the find out about Eric and what he was doing? Will people feel bad for treating him that way?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Will they even TELL Eric?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 06:41:45 PM »
I think the real question is, will they even tell them now about Eric? It has changed the game SO much already, why would they tell them. I think if they knew the truth about Eric, they will go back to 'business as usual', and they won't even give a thought to how he changed the game. I think they let them go until the end of the show, because what he has been blamed of doing is much more interesting than clearing his name.

If it stays as is, Dick & Dani will always have that in the back of their head, and blame everyone else for the same thing. If they tell them the truth about Eric, it won't be quite as interesting, in my opinion.

What does everyone else think?

Rob

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
Re: What will everyone think when the know the truth about Eric?
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 06:52:13 PM »
But it isn't fair to Eric. Is it fair to let him leave and have everyone hate him when it wasn't in his control. Eric doesn't deserve that no one does. Will it change a lot if they tell them, probably not.

Offline dustigenes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 07:28:26 PM »
I would rather see them get embarrassed at the end when they are all on stage, then have time to rehearse any apologizes.  Plus they will always have at the back of their minds, maybe Amber gave Nick that vote, or Dani.  Don't take their paranoia away from them, it's the only thing thats worth watching this season.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 08:02:06 PM »
Don't take their paranoia away from them, it's the only thing thats worth watching this season.

EXACTLY, couldn't agree with you more!!

Welcome to the board!

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 08:02:34 PM »
i was thinking about that today and i think they wont say anything for the good of the game.once eric is out of the house they will have to start questioning about the other person that was called a liar on the banner.telling them about americas player would ruin alot of future paranoia.that secret will be for the finale.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 08:13:14 PM »
I'm thinking that all will be revealed on finale night, especially when everyone's out of the house or as they're all sitting there before the live vote.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 08:38:51 PM »
I would rather see them get embarrassed at the end when they are all on stage, then have time to rehearse any apologizes.  Plus they will always have at the back of their minds, maybe Amber gave Nick that vote, or Dani.  Don't take their paranoia away from them, it's the only thing thats worth watching this season.

All I know is several people will owe Dick $100 at the end! LOL.

Welcome to RFF dustigenes! 
:welcome: :welcome2: :welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 08:51:00 PM »
I just hope they can be friends with Eric again. And I hope they apologize because the things Amber said and the way she acted was very inappropriate and immature, I hope she feels ashamed.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 09:10:02 PM »
I think Julie will tell them as they leave and I think some will feel bad but there are a few who will justify their actions no matter what.

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 09:38:23 PM »
I think Julie will tell them as they leave and I think some will feel bad but there are a few who will justify their actions no matter what.

Like Dick will....that's a given.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 10:21:16 PM »

Like Dick will....that's a given.

Dick ALWAYS thinks he's right.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 07:10:27 AM »
But they haven't told everyone about it that has been voted out...........will that person be able to come back to play more of the game>?
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2007, 10:09:33 AM »
i heard they were gonna bring back joes nipples   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2007, 10:25:20 AM »
Personally, I hope they do tell them about Eric since everyone has decided to be so self-rightous concerning Nick's eviction that they've completely convinced themselves that Eric was the solo operator on that score. It makes me sick the way Amber was screaming at Eric about how it's all his fault that Nick was gone instead of being in the house with the so called "good people" when it was her who suggested that Nick get backdoored in the first place! And that she's never lied in the house???? And don't get me started on Dick & Dani with all there stupid conspiracy theories on how he was allligned with this person or that person or that the votes were purposely cast to make Nick and Dani look bad...I would love for BB to tell them all the truth and make them all feel stupid. Also, I think it would be good for Jessica to know that Eric wasn't nearly as bad as everyone thought or gave him credit for, she probably lost her strongest ally in the game.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2007, 10:42:20 AM »
I do not think they will tell the jury as this could change the way they look at certain people and inflouene the vote at the end.  THe LNC say NO WAY he voted that was and D & D are wrong.  If they find out he did vote that way would that change their mind about D & D?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2007, 12:05:27 PM »
But they haven't told everyone about it that has been voted out...........will that person be able to come back to play more of the game>?

I thought they told Nick about the twist. Or at least there was a taped message to Nick that revealed the twist.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2007, 12:20:15 PM »

I thought they told Nick about the twist. Or at least there was a taped message to Nick that revealed the twist.

Yes, the Chenbot asked Nick what he thought the twist might be and they showed a taped message from Eric letting him know that he (Eric) was the BB twist this year and he explained that he was America's Player and Nick said that it was cool that you're supposed to "expect the unexpected."

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2007, 01:53:35 PM »
I dont remember them telling mike about eric being america's player.  Im sure once he got out and talked to people and watched the tv episodes he figured it out.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2007, 05:55:06 PM »
I think Julie will tell everyone tonight just after she calls out Eric's name as the one who is being evicted or maybe shortly after she talks to Eric.

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 05:58:34 PM »
I had nothing against Eric just though he was alittle wierd.  Yet I am just amzed that people are saying Amber has been imature ect..  Eric is the biggest creep to play big brother as of yet!!! I could not even sleep after this jerk made remarks like he did.  I fanyone was watching the other night how he specifically told Jessica all of Ambers personal info ( that Amber has 2 abortions then also told her boyfriend she had another 2 abortions but she really didnt) Eric especially being Americas player knows damn well people are watching and that was taped and even if he didnt he is stupid and a mean spirited person for telling her business then talking about how she did drugs and saying how all this happened like 6 months ago and making comments about her reading the bible ect..  Last night he sat with Zach and said what wonderful character he has.  Eric has zero Character.  DIck may do alot of things but did not personally affect someones life outside of the game as evil spirited Eric did.  How sad when Amber really hears all he said about her that she thought at one time he was a friend.  I just dont like the guy and hope Dick makes his night the hardest one yet.  Eric makes ( Johnny Fairplay from survivor seem like a nice guy!)
Cher

Nuala

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 06:05:10 PM »
I see it this way if America did not want Eric to be found out then they would have had him vote with his alliance.  I think Eric is a jerk and he talked horrible about Amber to Jessica in the WR about her lies to her bf and even brought up abortions.  Jessica kept that all to herself and did not get involved in the conflict, but I think Jessica thinks about it since Amber went off on him.

Eric's excuse it going to be that he technically did not make those votes, but he could have went against America and voted his way, so the other hgs will be upset that he got  money and will say that is why he voted America's way. 

I could careless when they announce he is AP, but I sure hope they would say that he was an ass of an AP.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2007, 06:47:26 PM »
Eric's excuse it going to be that he technically did not make those votes, but he could have went against America and voted his way, so the other hgs will be upset that he got  money and will say that is why he voted America's way. 

Actually he couldn't vote for himself. Whenever he goes into the Diary Room to vote, Julie would say something like "Eric isn't really casting a vote since America has already chosen who he's voting for but we need to make it look like he's voting now for the other houseguests", anyway something like that. So he really couldn't vote the other way as far as I could see, not that the rest of what you said wasn't true enough, though what the hell was Amber thinking of telling anyone in that house, filled with live feeds, something so personal and negative about herself is beyond my comprehension.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2007, 06:53:44 PM »
If ERic wins HOH tonight I vote that we vote for ERic to Nominate Eric  :angel:

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2007, 07:05:05 PM »
If ERic wins HOH tonight I vote that we vote for ERic to Nominate Eric  :angel:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: