Author Topic: Kail interviews /Media  (Read 2123 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Kail interviews /Media
« on: August 10, 2007, 01:18:25 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Kail interviews /Media
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 01:20:22 PM »
THIRD TIME'S A CHARM AS "BIG BROTHER 8" HOUSEGUESTS GIVE THREE-TIME NOMINEE KAIL HER WALKING PAPERS

View / Download
 After 40 days in the BIG BROTHER 8 House, Kail Harbick, who was nominated for the third time, was evicted last night by a vote of 4-3 (Head of Household and the two eviction nominees do not vote). 

This past Tuesday, Jen, who was also nominated for the third time, won the Power of Veto and took herself off of the chopping block.  Kail was left up for eviction and Head of Household Daniele Donato then chose Eric Stein, America's Player, to join her. 

During last night's LIVE broadcast, the 37-year-old married business owner from McKenzie Bridge, Ore., learned her fate and left the House.  After leaving BIG BROTHER 8, Kail was interviewed by Julie Chen about her experience. 

Each Thursday, immediately following the eviction ceremony, the remaining Houseguests compete to become Head of Household.  The perks of the position include a luxurious private bedroom and bathroom, along with a plasma screen spy cam to monitor the activities of the other Houseguests. However, it also includes the responsibility of having to nominate two fellow Houseguests for eviction.  On the weeks when there are veto challenges, one of the Houseguests has the opportunity to win the Power of Veto which gives them immunity from eviction if they are currently nominated.  If the winner is not up for eviction, they can choose to remove one of the Houseguests who is nominated which then forces the current Head of Household to immediately nominate another Houseguest for eviction. 

After last night's eviction, the Houseguests competed in a competition called "Let's Make A Duel" to see who would become the next Head of Household.  Jessica Hughbanks, won the coveted position.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 01:30:08 PM »
“I Got Thrown a Couple Curveballs I Didn’t Expect” – An Interview with Big Brother 8’s Kail
by David Bloomberg -- 08/10/2007

Kail went through a roller coaster of emotions in the house – from being the first HOH with a solid alliance to being nominated three times in a row and having essentially nobody. What was her strategy? What did she think of Dick and Daniele? What did she learn about homosexuals? And what question did RealityNewsOnline answer for her that she didn’t know about? Read on for this and much more! 

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=4&article=article7222.art&page=1

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 01:31:00 PM »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 02:08:12 PM »
thanks puddin.... seems like they are all asking similar questions.

Loved her comment would you want to go to sequestor with Amber and Evil

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 12:35:57 AM »
Kail on ET (video)

"Big Brother 8" Cast-off
Kail talks to ETonline about getting voted off "Big Brother 8!"
http://video.cgi.cbsnews.com/vplayer2/et_play.pl?type=rm&width=320&height=240&feat=vplayer&adtype=pre&id=133059&ord=29757.91244152055