Author Topic: The nerve of Daniele  (Read 5629 times)

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
The nerve of Daniele
« on: August 08, 2007, 12:15:03 AM »
Started off as a Dick & Daniele fan. Now I'm lost @ this point in the game! I dislike this season very much but I am still in there like a fat kid on a smartie! Anyways, Dani saying tonight that Dustin, Eric etc. are now being nice to Zach only to hopefully get ahead in the game... ummmmmm, yep this is true & if my memory serves me correctly... you never gave Zach the time or day before either!!! Talk aout a hypecritical statement!!

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
Re: The nerve of Daniele
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 12:31:37 AM »
I agree. the two are being very irritating to watch.  She was irritating from day one with her crying and her nicole ritchie or olsen twins diet.  she complains 2nite that she can't stay on that slop....well, she should've eaten food before going into the BB house.  duh?!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 12:57:02 AM »
like a fat kid on a smartie!
  :lol3: LOL that is funny!
I can't stand listening to her, she makes my ears bleed.. she whines about everything and I agree with Amber " I can't stand the way she talks, she sounds like a spoiled brat ewwwwwwww."

"I'm sooooooooo tired, I'm sooooooooo bored, I'm sooooooo hungry, I'm sooooooooooooo full, this bunny suit is sooooooo annoying. B:) B:) B:)"

And yeah that Chea888, shes only being nice to Zach because Dick told her to..so that they can use him as their "bitch".

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 01:01:17 AM »
What about her newest muse?
"DO YOU THINK NICK WILL COME BACK.....ID BE SOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPY"

PS:
speaking of ear bleeds - who else muted the TV while Amber hosted the POV?

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 01:04:18 AM »
speaking of ear bleeds - who else muted the TV while Amber hosted the POV?

LOL, If I wasn't in a roof full of people I would have. I kept hoping she'd cry and run off.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 01:04:27 AM »
Amber doesn't bother me to much, her problem is that she has to tell 5 stories to get to the point of her original story. So hard to transcribe, lol!

Oh and yeah, Dani is dreaming if she thinks Nick is coming back  B:) B:)

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 01:15:18 AM »
Booooooo!! They all annoy me, even Dick's started to erk me!! What happened to my all time favourite reality show?!?!  (:;)

Thanks 4 the updates PUDDIN!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 01:17:54 AM »
Oh, welcome to the board Chea888  :jumpy: , so many new people its hard for me to keep up :hithere:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 05:29:15 AM »
As i recall Danni said one time that Zach made her skin crawl and now she is pretty much bedfellows with him.  She has no right to complain about the rest of the house being nice to him.  Jen is pretty much the same also, now they are gonna be best buddies.  Zach, Jen, and kail are pretty stupid if they think they are gonna make it to the winners circle if they leave Dick and Danni together as a team.   Someone needs to break up that alliance and soon.  I would like to see dick stay he is more fun to watch.  And things aren't SOOOOOooooooooooooooo   with him.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 05:53:49 AM »
well of course she is going to complain about the rest of the house talking to zach as that is for zach's benefit. by complaining about it she is letting him know where he stands with the rest of the house and trying to make an alliance. it is called playing the game, which to date noone else seems to be doing. i agree that this is the worst cast yet and that dani can be whiny and dick is definately psycho but at least they are playing the game. i find the remnant members of lnc much more annoying. dustin is an absolute dick, amber is more whiny that dani any day of the week and jameka is just a bump on a log. and well eric is twitchy and annoying and jess's voice is much worse than dani's whining,

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 09:05:42 AM »
 :yess:  Well said Kerri, I do like to watch GAMEPLAY and not watch the whinning and crying, :hand: but that is better than jam not doing anything but ummmhummm all the time.

Dustin thinks he is the HOH all the time. He orders them around and they follow :groan: I hate to watch him walk through the house now,with his chest all sticking out like he IS somebody. Now I wish Joe was still here to cut him down to size once in a while.  :whips   :lol3:
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 10:23:18 AM »
Amber doesn't bother me to much, her problem is that she has to tell 5 stories to get to the point of her original story. So hard to transcribe, lol!

What you said Puddin!  :rotf:

I heard Dani say that last night in the DR and cringed, but maybe they got her to say that. I've heard them talking about how they prod them to say what they want them to say. OTOH, Dani isn't the most empathetic person towards other people.

I'm beginning to root for Zach to win the whole thing.  :dancer:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 12:53:23 PM »
Zach was my early winner pick  :jumpy:

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2007, 01:49:02 PM »
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting in the BB forum so bear with me because I'm not sure if this has been brought up:

I'm thinking ED is taking advantage of his daughter Dani...to a point.   I'm sure he would like to work things out with her, but I can't help but think he's being this way to her ALOT as a way to get further in the game.  I feel he is using her and she can't see it.  I mean the other night when somebody suggested to her about putting her dad up.  Can you imagine if she ever did?  How would he react to her? 

I'm sure however Dani is feeling somewhat safe with her dad around.  w/out him, she really WOULD be screwed. 

They are a mess...I want them gone!!! (:;)

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2007, 02:39:58 PM »
RJ  :waves:
Nice to see you around these parts. You'll like it here, Cole doesn't show up much because he's scared of spoilers.

In regards to Evil Dick, I'm waiting till someone gets him so mad he pops them in the mouth or something and is then taken out of the game.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2007, 08:47:40 PM »
hes not stupid jensa member,he knows the bounderies of the game and doesnt cross them. :knuckles:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi