Author Topic: Jess's Game Play With Spoilers  (Read 2562 times)

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
Jess's Game Play With Spoilers
« on: August 04, 2007, 07:11:33 PM »
Jess finds her self in an interesting situation as she is essentially going to be the swing vote if Eric does indeed go on the block. Right now we can assume that ED, Jenn and Zach will vote Eric out of the house as this move is definately to their benefit. On the other hand, Jameka, Dustin and Amber will vote to keep him the game. Jess is being pressured from both sides to vote with their side. What do you think she should do?

IMO Jess's only logical move is to move in with D&D. Why? Simple. Jess has seen a banner that said Eric and Amber are lying. Whatever you think about the conspiracy theories that D&D are concocting the fact is they are listening to the banner and realizing that the only people Eric could be lying to is his supposed alliance (why the others are not freaking out about the banner is beyond me). Now Jess did see the banner (and D&D should definately use it in their argument to convince her) and as such should be skeptical of Eric. Also, in light of today's POV competition she has more reason to vote out Eric. Why get rid of Kail? Kail can not play in five HOHs and therefore poses no real threat to Jess. Keeping Kail in the house also increases Jess' odds of winning HOH in the next comp as she will then have a one in six chance of winning. And if she doesn't win? She still won't be at risk. Say ED wins--he will think Jess has his back and will not go after her. IS Jen wins she will go after Dani and ED. If Amber or Dustin win they will go after Dani and ED. Who knows what Zach would do but I doubt he would be targeting Jess...This move would put Jess in a great situation as at this point you want to keep targets in the game and because she is definatelythe least important person to the other members of her alliance.

Flip Jess! Flip! Then I will definately respect your game play.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Jess's Game Play With Spoilers
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 07:59:45 PM »

Me too!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 08:15:54 PM »
Why get rid of Kail? Kail can not play in five HOHs and therefore poses no real threat to Jess. Keeping Kail in the house also increases Jess' odds of winning HOH in the next comp as she will then have a one in six chance of winning. And if she doesn't win? She still won't be at risk. Say ED wins--he will think Jess has his back and will not go after her. IS Jen wins she will go after Dani and ED. If Amber or Dustin win they will go after Dani and ED. Who knows what Zach would do but I doubt he would be targeting Jess...This move would put Jess in a great situation as at this point you want to keep targets in the game and because she is definatelythe least important person to the other members of her alliance.

I agree to a point, becasue if she does vote with D&D the other LNC's will know that she was the vote and if they win HOH they might put her up or backdoor her for not going along...but she has become a lot more interesting than I thought she'd be. I also must be getting used to that voice of hers because it doesn't sound nearly as screechy, whiney and annoying as it used to..lol!

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 08:38:00 PM »
I don't think she would be the main target of the other if she flips. It will still be Dani and Dick because they are a duo who will always vote with one another. Plus without Jameka in the HOH mix the only two from LNC that could put her up are Dustin and Amber. So say Dustin or Amber wins and puts up Jess and either ED or Dani. Undoubtedly, either D will go. If they put Jess up against either Kail or Zach Jess would also stay. She is in a great position.

What she needs to do is flip right now and make her power move. She needs to agree to D and D's plan and get out Eric. But she also needs to make an F2 agreement with Jen and maybe use Kail or Zach as a third so that when it gets down to the end they can eliminate Dani. Seriously, Jess's ideal final four should be Zach, Jen, Dick and her self. They jury would select her over any of them.

Also, if Dani and Dick did not have such big mouths Jess might have been able to say that she did vote with LNC thus playing the leak conspiracy a bit (this might send Jameka and Amber against Dustin although Jess does not know this). Or, she could just be up front with LNC and say I saw the banner and think Eric is the leak I have to vote against them and let the chips fall where they will.

But sadly I do not think Jess is a real gamer. She is going to stick with the stupid LNC and let one of the annoying three win the game. BLAH!

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 05:17:03 PM »
theres always a point in this game for every player to make a crucial decision,that time is approaching for jessica.it is the right move to abandon the LNC.I think that in the 7 person alliance shes in,she will be positioned to leave right after dick and dani,final 5 maybe final 4.your not gonna break up amber,jameka,dustin,and eric.if she shows her loyalty to dick and danielle,i think they would take her to final 3.i also agree with kerri that she will stay with the sheep all the way to the slaughterhouse,thats so annoying.you know will would have told her that senario,dick needs to talk to her about where shes gonna end up sticking with the LNC.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 04:56:43 PM »
she woudl be smart to stick with D & D BUT we know she will not . . . .  if she was thinkign about it would she go to Eric and tell him the plan?  she is in a good position, but I do not think she will make the big play.

Dustin knows that getting Eric out would be good but like Jess will not make the big move

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 01:22:40 PM »
I don't think Jess is going to vote Eric out. If she does, it'll definatly be a game turning twist.

I'd like to see Jess win the next HoH though, as then I think we'd get to see just where she stands on actually getting to the final 3 to win the game.