Author Topic: Evil Dick is the Simon Cowell of the Big Brother House  (Read 4602 times)

Offline rindacelly

• RFF Not So Newbie
Evil Dick is the Simon Cowell of the Big Brother House
« on: August 05, 2007, 11:26:44 PM »
I gotta say, I don't always agree with Evil Dick's tact but you gotta love his brutal honesty.  I mean, he calls a spade a spade, doesn't he?  Reminds me of Simon Cowell on American Idol.  He doesn't sugar coat anything......he is brutally honesty and doesn't tell people just what they want to hear.  That is one of the things that I really like about Evil Dick.  He is a smart, very observant player.  He doesn't hesitate to call out someone who he's caught in a lie.  And he usually calls them out in front of every one else...so he's not giving himself some sort of an advantage. 
Is he laacking tact...yes.  Does he need to tone down his combativeness...yes.  But honestly, Evil Dick is a very good, smart, observant player who really seems to read people very well.  He makes the game very interesting and fun.  I just hope that he doesn't end up making a lot of people in the house mad and he ends up on the block. 
Life Is Good.  Being a new GRANDMA is GREAT!!

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
Re: Evil Dick is the Simon Cowell of the Big Brother House
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 10:11:57 AM »
I agree. That he is like Simon Cowell.

And I think if he were to tone himself down, we'd like him less.

I personally think he's playing the game the way he sees it needs to be played. And his brutal honesty and stuff is something I don't think I've seen other players in BB History do.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 10:51:49 AM »
I just wish he didnt have to swear as much.  Cant he tell the hg like it is without using F every other word?

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 10:59:44 AM »
Simon Cowell isn't mean like that in real life he does it for the show, I have heard countless contestants and interviews done by him where people say he is a nice guy.

Dick is just mean, he was born that way. Simon Cowell isn't even that mean. I mean that Saddam Hussein comment and pouring ice tea on people. Simon wouldn't even do that for tv. There is a line and I think Dick has crossed it.

Dick isn't observant he is paranoid and mean and he has created a huge target for himself and my guess is he will be gone in the next few weeks.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 11:04:21 AM »
I think part of the reason he wasnt gone early when they were getting the other half of the pairs out was because people felt bad for him and danni and they felt well maybe they can help heal the relationship if they leave them both in the house.  At this point they have  left a strong team in the house which i think they need to break up as soon as possible.  Let them get therapy like the rest of the world to solve their problems

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 11:54:58 AM »
I think part of the reason he wasnt gone early when they were getting the other half of the pairs out was because people felt bad for him and danni and they felt well maybe they can help heal the relationship if they leave them both in the house.  At this point they have  left a strong team in the house which i think they need to break up as soon as possible.  Let them get therapy like the rest of the world to solve their problems

I don't think anyone feels sorry for him and Danielle. I think it's more a case of they see Dick as an asset in his willingness to call people out on their BS and lies...pretty much using him to figure out if people really are playing the way he calls them on. Know what I mean?

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 12:14:15 PM »
if anything he is certanally good at calling out people, with him doing it no one else has to.  i do like that he has the balls to say what most people only wish they could say.  I just wish he could do it with out all the bad language.

i did like when Eric gave it right back to him though.

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 12:20:58 PM »
minus the curse words, i think we all need a "Dick" in our lives....  :-[
someone who isnt afraid to tell it like it is....
i admit the curse words are offensive to some (although they dont really bother me)
but the brutal honesty is refreshing
I'd rather that then the whispering behind my back (like all the other hg's seem to be doing)
just my opinion....

Offline rindacelly

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 02:52:45 PM »
(edited to take out the spoilers, puddin) 

I like her, don't get me wrong...but Dick is the one who makes this game interesting.  He calls people out.  He's not afraid of confrontation.  He's not lied to anyone.  I don't always agree with the degree he jumps people about stuff and I wish he hadn't made himself such a HUGE TARGET with Amber and Jameka (to save Daniele).  Someone posted earlier that everyone needs a Dick in their lives.  I would have to agree with that.  Everyone needs at least one person that isn't afraid to "sugar coat" everything and and tell them straight up what is what. 
GO DICK!!!!!!!  I hope that you stay in the house to keep the game INTERSTING! :dancer:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 04:13:43 PM by puddin »
Life Is Good.  Being a new GRANDMA is GREAT!!