Author Topic: Week 6 Veto Comp..  (Read 3993 times)

Offline tonyofbrookline

• RFF Not So Newbie
Week 6 Veto Comp..
« on: August 12, 2007, 08:51:04 PM »
I feel evil is a much better player and needs to stay to rock the house and get out those who need booted out. Danelle will break down and be dumdfounded by the Decievers !

« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 08:34:30 PM by puddin »

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Evil to save himself
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 08:52:32 PM »
Welcome tony...

Yes, I think Dick should save himself. Dani will just wimp out!! He will stand up to the rest of the house, Dani wont!

Offline tonyofbrookline

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Veto Comp..*spoilers*
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 09:00:23 PM »
My fault thought everyone who's into BB8 already knows thru internet or showtime.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 09:12:33 PM »
Not your fault Tony, Rob should have caught it :D

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 10:28:46 PM »
LOL! The reason I am so happy to hear that Dick wants to save Daniele is because I can see Jen/Daniele working together and think that would be SO awesome. You realzie those two girls could kick butt against the Fab 5 in comps. Where as Dick just intimidates./

Offline starwatcher

• RFF Newbie
POV *SPOILER*
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 02:43:06 AM »
So basically as most of you know, Dick has won POV....there has been some speculation made on whether he will use it to save Daniele. Personally, I think he will unless she talks him out of it.

So if he does take her off who will Jessica put up?...some talk has been made about putting Dustin up. Now it seems to me you either love Dick or you hate Dick...I don't agree with his all of his actions in the game but in the end he is right. Eric is the one who voted against the group. So to me if Dustin is the replacement nominee there is a way for both Dick and Daniele to stay...

Daniele would obviously vote to keep her father or vote DUSTIN OUT

Jen would probably vote DUSTIN OUT as well

Zach would vote DUSTIN out

Amber would vote DICK OUT

Jameka would vote DICK out

But our America's Player Eric would be forced to vote DUSTIN OUT

I think America would vote any replacement from the LNC out and that would throw everyone for a spin. Just a thought and only time will tell but wouldn't that be crazy if they both stayed in the house after all the stuff that has been said???

[mod note: some people do not know the outcome of the Veto comp yet and do not want to be spoiled, please consider the other members when starting a topic, the rules clearly state that you are to put *spoiler* on the topic header, puddin]
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 03:34:08 AM by puddin »

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: POV *SPOILER*
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 07:40:04 AM »
when they thought of using Dustin as a pawn i thought of exactally the same thing.  That is why it is just so dangerous to be used as a pawn in this game.  I hope that Jess would not go for putting up one of her own group.  That is whats hard with this AmericasPplayer at this point in the game.  People think its fun to mess with him and make his life difficult but its now going to start affecting the people he is aligned with if they do so.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2007, 08:53:53 AM »
I agree with all of this... but I think Jen is a wild card.... she wants dick out so would she vote to keep him to force a tie or go with the majority

Offline rindacelly

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 02:42:55 PM »
I really hope that Dick does save Daniele and that they put Dustin up as the "pawn".  I would laugh my butt off if Dustin would get voted out.  Can you IMAGINE the look on his little arrogant face if HE gets the boot???  haha   :lol3:
I realize that Dick's days are probably numbered because he really has gone out of his way to insure that Jameka and Amber hate him (to protect Daniele).  I don't like the way Dick is over the top lately and I don't like the personal attacks against Jameka because of her faith.  Amber needs to STOP CRYING!!!  She's getting really obnoxious and she doesn't have a brain to think for herself, that's apparent.   :'(
DUSTIN needs to go home.  He's a little pot stirrer and I would love to see his butt back doored this week.  I also think it would be really ironic if Eric's vote is the deciding one, since he is doing America's "dirty work".  If Dick leaves the house, it will be a boring Big Brother with a bunch of sheep following each other around because NOBODY has the kahoonas to call people out the way Dick does. :groan:
Life Is Good.  Being a new GRANDMA is GREAT!!

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2007, 04:22:05 PM »
I really hope that Dick does save Daniele and that they put Dustin up as the "pawn".  I would laugh my butt off if Dustin would get voted out.  Can you IMAGINE the look on his little arrogant face if HE gets the boot???  haha   :lol3:
I realize that Dick's days are probably numbered because he really has gone out of his way to insure that Jameka and Amber hate him (to protect Daniele).  I don't like the way Dick is over the top lately and I don't like the personal attacks against Jameka because of her faith.  Amber needs to STOP CRYING!!!  She's getting really obnoxious and she doesn't have a brain to think for herself, that's apparent.   :'(
DUSTIN needs to go home.  He's a little pot stirrer and I would love to see his butt back doored this week.  I also think it would be really ironic if Eric's vote is the deciding one, since he is doing America's "dirty work".  If Dick leaves the house, it will be a boring Big Brother with a bunch of sheep following each other around because NOBODY has the kahoonas to call people out the way Dick does. :groan:

I would love to see Dustin get backdoored. I think it'd be hilarious.

As for Dick making sure Amber and Jameka hate him by being even more mouthy, I don't agree with it. He knows they hate him. He knows there isn't anyone in the house that can stand him. So now he's just being mouthy to be mouthy. I think he figures it can't hurt him to be even more mouthy than he has been...and to be honest, it won't hurt him. There's proof enough that he's been on the block 3 times now (iirc).

I also think that Jameka and Amber were/are egging him on in last nights show. Keep in mind that, while Dick has attacked Jameka in her faith, she's attacked him right back in a couple of ways. I think anymore, she's not as afriad of him or cares what he says about her faith (I would like to think anyone that closely attached to their faith would be able to roll their eyes and take the attacks with little thought as to whether the person is right or not). Amber can dish it out, but she can't take it. That's obvious from her laying in the HoH room and praying to good for forgiveness for whatever she's done in her past, etc.