Author Topic: The Banner  (Read 5799 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
The Banner
« on: August 05, 2007, 07:30:52 PM »
I am a little shocked that they did address the banner tonight. A little shocking, not really, but kinda!!

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
Re: The Banner
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 07:40:47 PM »
They did though. I'm shocked that Danielle thinks Eric was trying to set her up by making it look like she voted for Nick to stay. If anything people would know it was a sympathy vote.

Those people are paranoid, that Daniele came up with that is ridiculous. Those people make all that **** up in their heads.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 08:53:53 PM »
They did though. I'm shocked that Danielle thinks Eric was trying to set her up by making it look like she voted for Nick to stay. If anything people would know it was a sympathy vote.

Those people are paranoid, that Daniele came up with that is ridiculous. Those people make all that **** up in their heads.

Why wouldnt she think that,she knows in her own mind that she didnt vote to keep nick,and we do to because we watched the show.Lets see the 2 people who voted for nick to stay were Eric and Zach.Zack is out and open about who he voted for.Looks like it was smart of her to figure out that is was Eric,especially after seeing a sign that says Amber and Eric are liars.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 09:18:44 PM »
yup, very surprising.  just as surprising how freaken slow this site is.  looks like Eric will be gone next week.  (:;)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 10:00:00 PM »
LOL, sorry Just Visiting, yes this site is slow, we are getting hammered, and we will have it fixed soon!

Rob

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 10:52:05 PM »
looks like Eric will be gone next week.  (:;)

I agree. Kail gets yet another reprieve.  (:;)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 02:25:48 AM »
Wow, night and day difference now with the speed of the site.

So, do we have any info if the banner was staged by BB?

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 10:33:02 AM »
I hope they don't let another banner fly over. It ruins the game play in the house. I mean, why on earth would BB want America's Player to be voted out this soon?

As for Danielle thinking she was set up...it doesn't surprise me. I think it's rediculous that she feels someone is trying to set her up, but, I suppose maybe we would feel the same way if we were in her position.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 11:34:15 AM »
There actually have been about 4 banners flew over the house. I have heard they have a spotter at the airport, and two spotters on the roof near the BB house. Usually they have enough time to get the Houseguests inside and lock them down before they see the banner. However, during the endurance comp, it wasn't possible for them to go inside!!! Could be interesting!

Rob

P.S. The site has been fixed, we are back to normal operations now!! Very nice to have a speedy site ;)

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 11:56:41 AM »
Rob: Ahhhh...ok. Makes sense now as to why they saw it in the first place and why it was included in Sunday's show.

Thanks for the info! :D

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 12:22:41 PM »
with everyone seeing it i really dont think they had a choice....
too many hg's were talking of it
they had to address it somehow!
production nightmares!! lol

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2007, 12:53:23 PM »
Is it just me or does this feel like season 6 all over again? Some loser like Maggie is going to win.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 05:58:57 PM »
Is it just me or does this feel like season 6 all over again? Some loser like Maggie is going to win.

You mean Jen?  I have a feeling Jen is going to win or at least get second place and all the winnings that go with that.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2007, 07:26:30 PM »
You know who I see winning this...Jameka. Really, who has she pissed off. I don't want her to win, but she is looking good right now

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2007, 11:46:28 PM »
You know who I see winning this...Jameka. Really, who has she pissed off. I don't want her to win, but she is looking good right now
If it's the lord's will, she will win.  :groan:

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 09:28:13 AM »
If Kail doesn't go this week I think either Jamecka, Jen or Kail will win. Though Jen and Kail have clearly made enemies they can only be on the block so many times and I think they will become an afterthought. And because these guests are so paranoid and have so many conspiracy theories I see people like Dustin, Amber and Dick leaving sooner than later.

Nuala

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2007, 09:39:42 AM »
I agree Rob I could see Jameka winning if she makes it to the final 2.  But, it depends on Amber because I dont know if she would have the guts to put Dustin out!!!!

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2007, 10:12:26 AM »
Amber did put up Nick....and they were "close" so who knows what she will do.,....the money drives her to do things!
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2007, 10:14:54 AM »
knowing what amber is gonna do is as easy as picking winning lottery numbers  :lol3: :lol3:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2007, 01:11:56 PM »
I see Jess or Dustin winning it.

Amber cries far too much and I'd think (and hope) that the other HG's are getting tired of it.

Dick is out of the running cause he's got so many haters (though no one openly admits it).

Jen has...or had quite a few haters as well because of Dick. But we'll see.

Kail I think is gone this week.

Eric I don't see making it much longer in the house.

Zach...he's kind of flying under the radar, and most seasons people like him get dumped quick. We'll see. He could surprise us all and win it.

Jameka...she's been butting heads with Dick over the whole "God's will" stuff (to each their own I say, even though I don't agree with her). She may go up in the next couple of weeks.

Danielle...she's about the only other one in the house who may win it. Though, it depends on when Dick gets evicted (should he go before Jen and/or Kail [provided Eric goes this week], she'll have a huge target on her back, guilt by association, if you will).