Author Topic: Stupid must run in the family... *Spoilers*  (Read 2742 times)

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
Stupid must run in the family... *Spoilers*
« on: August 04, 2007, 06:23:01 PM »
O.k. so I'm going to be venting again and I apologize beforehand if I upset anyone but are Dick and Danielle this stupid? I mean we all know they're on the right track suspecting Eric but there reasoning is soooooo stupid. I'm sitting here listening to them convince themselves that Eric and Kail have been in an alliance since day one and that Kail's Mrs. Robinson alliance was just a secondary ploy to keep her true alliance with Eric a secret! 
 :lolmao:
Don't these people remember that the "phantom votes" have all been to evict Kail? Or that Eric before both of the evictions took place pleaded hard cases for evicting Kail? I mean wouldn't he have been pushing to evict the other persons put up against Kail? Or how about the fact that if Eric is such a mastermind like they've come to think, why bother with a "phantom vote" anyway since the concensus of the house was to vote out the person against Kail, why wouldn't he just vote with the group since everything was going according to plan (for the supposed alliance between Kail and him) and not draw suspicion?
Like I said, they're paranoid for good reason but there reasons are sooooo ridiculous that thats why there having so much trouble convincing anyone else. They (with assistance of Eric who is trying to scramble for all he's worth) have everyone on edge and paranoid. Since there logic is sooo flawed they have all the LNC thinking that there splintering off or coming after all of them. WOW, I really don't know how this will play out but right now I think they've just put a huge target on there backs.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 06:59:37 PM by dreamwalker25 »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Stupid must run in the family... *Spoilers*
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 07:38:54 PM »
Dreamwalker, there is not a day that I don't feel like smashing my head into a wall watching these people. But it isn't just them, Jen is just about the only one beside Zach who doesn't spout some new paranoid/conspiratorial theory at some point during the day.   :secret

They have no ability to recall events as they happened, so no, they can't remember who the vote was for, they can only obsess things like who's key was pulled and what significance that is about next week. OMG! My Key was in the middle, that must mean they wanted to throw me under the bus by making me feel safe. OMG, My key was first, that must mean I'm NOT in the alliance, I'm the first one to go up!  OMG, Somebody spent 5 minutess in BR, and so and so was in there in the shower, that must mean they are talking about me.  :crazy:

ETA: Yes, Dick and Daniele have a huge target but I suspect it would have been there no matter what but Dick has made it 1 million times bigger.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 07:43:17 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 07:45:10 PM »
LOL TexasLady!!! True, true... maybe I'm just expecting too much from these people and yes we get to watch everything so we do have an advantage but God these people are killing me...lol! It's like a car crash, just can't look away even though I know I should...

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 07:47:17 PM »
 :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

They are honestly THE most retarded morons I've ever seen. They screwed themselves.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 07:56:51 PM »
:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

They are honestly THE most retarded morons I've ever seen. They screwed themselves.

I never liked Maggie for one minute but I have a new admiration for her. She played the game, she kept her herd close, I honestly have no favorites in this season. Well, I'm rooting for Zach to win the next HOH!

:lol:

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 08:06:17 PM »
I just can't get with Zack but it would be extremely interesting if he won HOH this week. It would shake things up even more than they already are and I'd like to see them all scrambling to talk to him when they usually ignore him.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 08:08:45 PM »
I just can't get with Zack but it would be extremely interesting if he won HOH this week. It would shake things up even more than they already are and I'd like to see them all scrambling to talk to him when they usually ignore him.

EXACTLY!!! (I feel bad for him, today he must have referred to himself at least a  half a dozen times as an ogre.)