Author Topic: God plays Big Brother......paleassssse  (Read 5452 times)

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
God plays Big Brother......paleassssse
« on: August 03, 2007, 09:51:04 PM »
im so tired of jameka and kail playing the religion card.bb is a lieing coniving game,therfore what would he have to do with this game.kail reads the bible and has been lieing since day one.jameka said god is so gangsta,ganstas break the law,hurt people,and kill people,what a stupid comparison.they preach religion and treat zack like trash,give me a break.he might be differant but he has feeling and it upsets me the way hes treated by these great religious people.practice what you preach idiots, :wall: :wall: :wall:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline God

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: God plays Big Brother......paleassssse
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 10:39:10 PM »
FYI, I'm as gangsta as I wanna be.
So help me, Me.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 10:39:43 PM »
 :waves: God!

Offline God

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 10:41:10 PM »
In the flesh! so to speak...
So help me, Me.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 02:32:57 AM »
:bow:

Nuala

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 08:30:20 AM »
Thanks AprilsVagina for saying it!!!  It has been on my mind!!!  Kail and Jameka get mad at Dick because Dick calls them out on their hypocrisy. 

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 10:08:40 AM »
I think part of kails problem is that she is not used to people not kissing up to her,  she is after all  "the employer of more then half the towns residents"  that was why she lied and said she sold real estate.  I think she is seeing that with her attitude people don't really like her or have to be paid to  :lol:  I haven't seen jameka enough the think much about her other then she is nuts if she thinks got had her named pulled to get Jen off the block last week.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 10:17:03 AM »
I think God has the live feeds too!

Nuala

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 10:54:43 AM »
Rob he doesn't have to have the live feeds he sees it all live!!!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 11:11:50 AM »
LOL Nuala, you are so right, but He has the feeds so He gets the full BB experience!

Nuala

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2007, 11:15:53 AM »
But he gets to see what is going when there is the blue tunnel.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2007, 11:27:07 AM »
 :waves: Au contraire my friends.    :o            Look in photochops!
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline God

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2007, 12:37:34 PM »
God gets free Showtime 2 live feeds, which He watches religiously, but that's all that's possible within God's budget.

kc is right about Kail: she's disconnected from real human beings and doesn't know how to be around them or relate to them without skeeving them out. She's so un-empathetic to people unlike herself she doesn't perceive why Jen is so offensive to the rest of the house. She just blames Dick for everything.

People dislike Dick not exactly because he causes pain but because he makes a public display of his own enjoyment. They envy him for the same thing. Getting along means putting on a public show of restraining yourself and making sure people don't see you indulging yourself in enjoyable things too much. People hate/envy Jen because she publicly enjoys herself too, but she's more offensive because she's deluded about herself, which Dick isn't. People think they're following Me when they say they never lie, or they don't want the money, or "all that matters is my integrity," etc. Jameka is just the passive-aggressive flipside of Dick, and disapproves of and attacks people without having to admit to herself she's just indulging herself in her own personal prejudices--like a normal human being. Jameka is right that I talk to her, but she doesn't understand Me at all. Amber is the same deal, but she understands Me slightly better which is why she cries when she lets her personal prejudices loose.

So help me, Me.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2007, 02:12:41 PM »
Oh my god said i was right about something  :-[  clearly the world as i know it must be going to end soon  (:;) :angel:

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2007, 03:48:34 PM »
I totally agree with april

and this thread is hilarious  :lol3:

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2007, 04:47:53 PM »
:pray: On this topic, I'm with God!!!  :angel:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2007, 09:30:11 PM »
I'm not going to argue with God!  :angel:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2007, 12:21:47 AM »
im so tired of jameka and kail playing the religion card.bb is a lieing coniving game,therfore what would he have to do with this game.kail reads the bible and has been lieing since day one.jameka said god is so gangsta,ganstas break the law,hurt people,and kill people,what a stupid comparison.they preach religion and treat zack like trash,give me a break.he might be differant but he has feeling and it upsets me the way hes treated by these great religious people.practice what you preach idiots, :wall: :wall: :wall:

I don't know...I had to laugh about what you wrote. And then down underneath you have a man kicking a poor defenseless woman out of a chair. Funny.  :lol:
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2007, 04:41:46 PM »

I don't know...I had to laugh about what you wrote. And then down underneath you have a man kicking a poor defenseless woman out of a chair. Funny.  :lol:

you have no idea what that old lady might have said to that guy before he kicked her  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: the guy eating his food at the table looks really concerned  :lol3: :lol3:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline TOPDOG

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2007, 10:51:20 PM »
IN the book of Jerimiah it says GOD knew us why we were in our mother's womb. In Matthew it says HE knows when a sparrow falls to the earth and HE knows the number or hairs upon our head. If GOD knows all this He able to understand about Big Brother.Jameka is not perfect just forgiven. I'm tired of people who thing every Chistian has to be perfect or they're a hypocrite Different people are at different levels in their Christian life. She is right when she says every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is LORD.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2007, 10:57:54 PM »
IN the book of Jerimiah it says GOD knew us why we were in our mother's womb. In Matthew it says HE knows when a sparrow falls to the earth and HE knows the number or hairs upon our head. If GOD knows all this He able to understand about Big Brother.Jameka is not perfect just forgiven. I'm tired of people who thing every Chistian has to be perfect or they're a hypocrite Different people are at different levels in their Christian life. She is right when she says every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is LORD.

Let's not turn the into something so serious and debatable. We're all entitled to our opinions and views. And no one has a right to come and shove their view that heavily down others throats. Sorry. Just saying.

Besides, I think I've seen Blondie say it best, BB is a GAME! Don't take what happens on the show, and for that matter what is said on these boards too seriously. It's not worth it to get all bent out of shape and try to debate topics like whether or not an HG is right or not in their view of God, etc.

Offline God

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2007, 11:21:25 PM »
Jesus schmeesus...there's only one God around here.

So watch it or I'll be whipping up a batch of fire with extra brimstone.
So help me, Me.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2007, 11:52:34 AM »

you have no idea what that old lady might have said to that guy before he kicked her  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: the guy eating his food at the table looks really concerned  :lol3: :lol3:

You know I was wondering the same thing? What the hell did that old lady do to deserve a kick like that??????
:lolmao:

Offline halloween1972

• RFF Newbie
  • "you moved the headstones but you left the bodies"
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2007, 07:21:09 PM »
I KNOW :wall: