Author Topic: America's Player Eric  (Read 5731 times)

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
America's Player Eric
« on: August 02, 2007, 10:36:39 AM »
Well after much thought I got to say that AP Eric had definitely grown on me! He's still kind of a dork but he's funny and crafty. I just love it when he has to do something for America and then he plays it off so well with the other HG's. He's had me lmao  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: on several occasions and his secret "going ons" are causing such a commotion (such as the extra Kail vote that had everybody so plagued!). I keep finding myself looking forward to what he has to do next for us and how he will play it off. I'm so over Dick with all his insults and just outright nasty behavior, I think Eric is turning into my new favorite...so what do you all think?

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: America's Player Eric
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 11:13:37 AM »
I agree with you.  Most of the houseguests this year are either whining, complaining, or just plain boring.  Eric is having fun. :yess:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 11:20:47 AM »
whinning, complaining or crying, or just plain boring. Yes, Eric is fun!
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 05:18:11 PM »
i haven't seen Eric cry or preach about god once,  it seems that there are so many either crying or preaching that the few that don't automatically get my vote, when Amber, Jamaka, and Dustin get together to talk god i have to check to make sure I'm still on CBS and not on the trinity channel or something.

Offline mattus

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 07:38:13 PM »
I agree. Once you get over his wacky eyes he's a very likable guy. BEST player in the house too.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 08:48:26 PM »
I am starting to see why he was chocsen as AP. I just wish America would pick on someone other then Kail or Jen to really screw with peoples heads.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 11:17:40 PM »
Eric was a good choice for America's Player. He's energetic, fun, and is pulling it off sooooooooo well.

I have to say Dick and Eric are my favourites right now.

Offline rindacelly

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 08:19:07 AM »
Eric was a good choice for America's Player. He's energetic, fun, and is pulling it off sooooooooo well.

I like Dick because you KNOW where he's coming from...whether you agree with him or not.  If nothing else, you can depend on brutal honesty from him.  I don't always agree with his stance on an issue or the way he delivers his opinion...but I respect his game.  He's a very smart observer.  He hasn't figured out the America's Player thing but it didn't take he and Daniele long to figure out that Eric is "the weasel". 

I'm really not an Eric fan very much.  He sort of does look like a weasel and when Dick is confronting him, he's kind of acting like a weasel.  I feel sorry for Eric because he is in a REALLY BAD situation.  He can't divulge that he's America's Player yet he has to take all the heat for what really does look like being a "turncoat".  I can't blame Dick and the gang for coming down on him so hard (since they don't know the twist). 

About the banner thing....it would be interesting if BB sent it, just to stir things up.  But, I think it must have been someone outiside the BB house.  Ingenious way of getting info to the players, huh?  I bet BB watches their fly-over space closer after that.  It sure "outted" Eric.

And if Amber cries ONE MORE TIME on camera.......I'm gonna SCREAM!!!!!!
Life Is Good.  Being a new GRANDMA is GREAT!!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 08:44:18 AM »
I have to say i really like the whole Americas player thing,  it adds to the fun of watching the show.  I just wish that it was a little bit different.  I wish that we could keep the part were we tell him what to do, but instead of us telling him who to vote for i would have liked it if right from the beginning they had said "houseguest there will be an extra voter each week and that will be America.  Each week they will cast a vote for who they would like to evict".  We could still have Eric doing the silly things and getting the people we want up nominated, but i think it would throw a monkey wrench into the house plans sometimes cause they just don't know what we are thinking,  or seeing.

The more i think about it the more i like it.   Lets start over and try it that way  :jumpy: :lol3:

Offline Devils7

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 04:22:02 PM »

I like Dick because you KNOW where he's coming from...whether you agree with him or not.  If nothing else, you can depend on brutal honesty from him.  I don't always agree with his stance on an issue or the way he delivers his opinion...but I respect his game.  He's a very smart observer.  He hasn't figured out the America's Player thing but it didn't take he and Daniele long to figure out that Eric is "the weasel". 

I'm really not an Eric fan very much.  He sort of does look like a weasel and when Dick is confronting him, he's kind of acting like a weasel.  I feel sorry for Eric because he is in a REALLY BAD situation.  He can't divulge that he's America's Player yet he has to take all the heat for what really does look like being a "turncoat".  I can't blame Dick and the gang for coming down on him so hard (since they don't know the twist). 

About the banner thing....it would be interesting if BB sent it, just to stir things up.  But, I think it must have been someone outiside the BB house.  Ingenious way of getting info to the players, huh?  I bet BB watches their fly-over space closer after that.  It sure "outted" Eric.

I agree with you on Eric.  He is definitely shady as heck.  You can tell when he's lying b/c he gets real fidgety and starts squirming.  If you notice...  he talks all big to his alliance on how he wont take $hit from Dick and he'll stand right up to him, but when he's confronted... he backs down and doesnt say anything!  For those of you who didnt see late last night...  he told the whole world about Amber and her abortion thing.  Dani even told Amber that Eric told her that he could bury Amber if he wanted to!!!  30 minutes later Eric spills the beans to Jess and even said that he knows he could bury her if he wanted to.  I think that he's dirty as hell and sketchy to say the least!  BB doesnt portray that on TV, but the live feed definitely exposes his dirty side.  I would like nothing more than for ED to HOH and put him up again.  ED can be over the top...  but he's HONEST!!!  I wish he would tone it down a bit, but thats who he is and he stays true to himself. 

Hopefully Eric doesnt win HOH on a double eviction night b/c I want America to pick his nominees and screw him bc his alliance will expect him to put D&D, but Americ will have something to say about that.  I just hope america wouldnt pick D&D as nominees b/c Eric would not be able to get out of that one!!!

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 06:03:58 PM »

Hopefully Eric doesnt win HOH on a double eviction night b/c I want America to pick his nominees and screw him bc his alliance will expect him to put D&D, but Americ will have something to say about that.  I just hope america wouldnt pick D&D as nominees b/c Eric would not be able to get out of that one!!!

I thought I read somewhere here that Jen got POV and it's very likely that Eric is going home?

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2007, 06:29:26 PM »
ok ive decided its MY fault that Eric ihaving the problems he is.  Why you ask????  well becuase i was really starting to enjoy the americas's choice thing. and looked forward each show to see what kinds of stuff we got to have him do. Why oh why do the ones i like get targeted :'(  just once would it be to much to ask for things to go right for the players i like?  Oh well it is a game and if things went smoothly it would be quite boring.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 01:01:15 PM »
ok ive decided its MY fault that Eric ihaving the problems he is.  Why you ask????  well becuase i was really starting to enjoy the americas's choice thing. and looked forward each show to see what kinds of stuff we got to have him do. Why oh why do the ones i like get targeted :'(  just once would it be to much to ask for things to go right for the players i like?  Oh well it is a game and if things went smoothly it would be quite boring.

I liked the idea of America's player in the beginning. I'm not liking it so much anymore because Eric doesn't seem like he's truely fighting for America.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 06:41:08 PM »

I agree with you on Eric.  He is definitely shady as heck.  You can tell when he's lying b/c he gets real fidgety and starts squirming.  If you notice...  he talks all big to his alliance on how he wont take $hit from Dick and he'll stand right up to him, but when he's confronted... he backs down and doesnt say anything!  For those of you who didnt see late last night...  he told the whole world about Amber and her abortion thing.  Dani even told Amber that Eric told her that he could bury Amber if he wanted to!!!  30 minutes later Eric spills the beans to Jess and even said that he knows he could bury her if he wanted to.  I think that he's dirty as hell and sketchy to say the least!  BB doesnt portray that on TV, but the live feed definitely exposes his dirty side.  I would like nothing more than for ED to HOH and put him up again.  ED can be over the top...  but he's HONEST!!!  I wish he would tone it down a bit, but thats who he is and he stays true to himself. 

It is extremely difficult to listen to Eric at times. One of the things I dislike the most is his mouth. I know that Dick is vulgar and gross, but what I don't like is having to listen to him when he is talking late at night with one of the women, particularly Jess who is a very young girl. Literally every other word is the F word and if he isn't using that, he is talking about other vulgar things such as implying that Dick was having indecent relations with Dani. I don't see any excuse for this. Sorry.  I won't be sorry if he goes.

Welcome to the forum Devils 7!!  :welcome: :welcome2: :welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 09:45:16 PM »
So does Eric get any compensation for being America's player?

Offline God

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 09:54:09 PM »
Eric is My Chosen Person.
So help me, Me.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2007, 10:02:55 PM »
Just Visiting, Eric gets paid $10,000 for every 5 tasks he completes succesfully. As of tonight, he's completed 5 of 13.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2007, 10:16:14 PM »
Thanks.... I no longer feel sorry for him then. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 10:44:56 AM »
Eric is My Chosen Person.

OMG God.. Is he chosen for the hot place with Lucifer?? :pray:

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2007, 10:49:26 PM »
Apparently, there is a big campaign against Eric.  Can Eric refuse who America choses who should be put up for elimination?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 11:02:05 PM »
Apparently, there is a big campaign against Eric.  Can Eric refuse who America choses who should be put up for elimination?

What kind of campaign, Just Visiting?

Offline KansasGuy5

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2007, 12:48:35 AM »
eric is a tool B:)

Offline kiki0278

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2007, 01:21:21 AM »
Lets change it up and put Dustin up on the block so that everyone knows Eric is up to something and danielle isnt crazy!!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2007, 09:02:04 AM »
If we honsetly look at what has happened.  Eric was on board to vote with the rest of the house, but had to change his tune after america chose kail for him to evict and to get evicted.  It amazes me that Danni, seems to have forgotten Eric telling them over and over again that Kail needed to go home instead of nick.