Author Topic: Amber is so stupid  (Read 2519 times)

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
Amber is so stupid
« on: August 09, 2007, 08:36:20 PM »
shes celebrating after they kept Eric,a guy who was gonna use her abortion against her,what a dumb sccchhhhittt.I am so tired of eric the scumbag,Jameka the holy one who was celebrating erics eviction wednesday morning,dustin the scumbag liar that only really cares about himself(with his trip and his money).Amber is such an idiot.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Amber is so stupid
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 08:38:27 PM »
Yes, AV, Amber is dumb at what she did, and the ass she made of herself tonight on the show...BUT...how less exciting would the house be if Eric had gone? I like the fact that it making for good tv, but hate the fact we have the nerd herd, the sequel in the house!

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 08:46:13 PM »
i aggree rob,they are the nerd herd.a bunch of losers who are all hipocrites.it really pissed me off to see amber celebrating,go have another abortion you whoooorrrrre,learn how to close your legs.i dont want to hear her say anything about eric anymore because she is an idiot.i felt sorry for her at first but not after this,this shows her true colors.shes a cocktail waitress at the chicken ranch(wich is a legalized whore house),what a great person for america to idolize.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 08:58:00 PM »
I didnt see the live feeds but dustin must've convinced her and amber is also superstititous so she couldnt go back on her word. 

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 08:59:55 PM »
I'm getting tired of Amber claiming she's not lied to anyone in the house. She lied to Nicks face about Dustin putting him up last week. And I'm sure she's lied to other people. Actually, she is lying to other people when she outright admits to Eric she never lied to anyone, cause that's a lie. :P

i'm also getting tired of the darn crying.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 09:05:45 PM »
She said something to Jess like "what Eric did to me, was ****ed up. We'll talk about it later on". UMMMM whatever.

I think its funny that CBS showed it. Now her boyfriend knows if he didn't before.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 09:12:41 AM »
I think Amber is a physho who really needs some help and if i was her bf, she would come home to her bags packed on the curb.  That aside,  if we didn't have the hate and discontent for Eric and Dick we would all be watching the rest of the season each Tuesday night on the internet, right after pirate master.  Lets face it people its all about ratings and if it was happy and everyone got along it would be like season 1 all over again. 

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 09:33:03 AM »
Amber is dumb. First by confiding in Eric to begin with. Second of all to announce what the secret is. If I remember right, Eric mentioned something about the secret to Dick early on in the house but didn't say what it was. She's the one who essentially announced what the secret was to everyone. What she should have done was gone to Eric and asked him privately about it, if he denied it, then she could have gotten upset. It's possible Eric was only telling Dick about that to sound cool or whatever. I mean, unless I missed something.

When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 09:38:26 AM »
True the fact that he told dick he knew something terrible about amber but wasn't going to tell him doesn't mean he wasn't lieing.  when dick confronted amber she should have said i never told him anything then went and confronted Eric.  it was her behavior that brought it all out.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2007, 09:42:49 AM »
That's what I figured. She is so stupid it irritates me!
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.