Author Topic: July 31st Show  (Read 2243 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
July 31st Show
« on: July 31, 2007, 08:38:51 PM »
Jen really did pull a BRILLIANT move at the Veto, I think Dick is totally right in what he said....Jen is not dumb, or maybe she is really dumb and just has no idea how smart she is looking part of the time!! :)

Rob

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: July 31st Show
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 08:58:33 PM »
Yeah, and Dick is basically mad at her for making a really good move. What a moron he is.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 09:01:23 PM »
Oh, and am I the only one who loves that music they play at the end when it goes "WHO WILL BE EVICTED FROM THE HOUSE" and everything slows down?!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 09:03:08 PM »
I love the music they play when Jameka starts talking about God!!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 09:05:29 PM »
 :lol3:
LOL I know!

Offline brainshart

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 09:36:11 PM »
Jen really did pull a BRILLIANT move at the Veto

The real brilliance is Dick said her answer was "stupid." That wasn't an answer, it was a subtle statement of what she won by losing. Dick's the real moron for not figuring out what it meant. He just immediately assumed she bombed at analyzing the painting's meaning and threw out a nonsensical answer. Jameka is another idiot for basically implying Jen is a heathen for blocking anyone else from answering. She buzzed in on a question that would singlehandedly win the competition, didn't know the answer, took Option B and blocked Dustin and Jessica, not stealing the question to put Jameka on the spot. Jameka did that herself from declaring her intention before the competition even began.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 09:45:35 AM »
Totally agree, whether it was done intentionally or not, it was a good move on Jen's part. She's a true Jenius.
Jam is driving me nuts with all that god talk. Dick has it right, with all that is going on, why would he care about what is going on in the Big Brother house?
I do love the church organ music they play. Hilarious. The music they play for Eric and America's choice is funny also.
I'd do that for a dollar. (So was he successful or not?)
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2007, 10:34:58 AM »
what about ambers puffed up crying face after dustin took the prizes,that was priceless.i honestly think that ambers face is stuck on puffy because i have never seen someone cry so much.i would be so happy seeing her leave next week,can you imagine the crying if she were put up next week. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi