Author Topic: The new nerd herd  (Read 2667 times)

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
The new nerd herd
« on: July 31, 2007, 09:27:28 AM »
Amber,Dustin,and Jameka,they think they have been picked by god to get to the end of the game together.I hate when they bring up god into this game,they all have lied in this game.Amber is the evette,a big crybaby that wants all the attention.For someone who is so sensitive she sure gets alot of conspiracy theories started,I think shes just a drama queen.She always has a story about how she had go to the doctor for this,or had surgery on this,or she crapped her pants,or she got run over by a car.Whoever is gonna give their own life for a dog and leave their child motherless is an idiot.Jameka is another Maggie,she thinks she is holier than thou.With all her mmmhmmms,and unnhmmmmmmms,and god thinks this and that,im religious but I wouldnt bring up God in a game of lies.Shes also very vague about her answers just like maggie.Dustin is basically Ambers puppet,somone needs to go busto on his ass.These 3 need to be broken up or its gonna be a very boring ending to Big Brother 8.Out of the 3 Amber needs to go first.I also hate how they alienate Zach.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: The new nerd herd
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 10:49:24 AM »
AV, Good points all. Last night, Eric, Dustin, Jameka and Amber were in the HOH bathroom congratulating themselves on how they control the game from here on out, they have the votes. But we know that BB will never allow that to happen. Ratings would be worse than Pirate Master, where DID that show go btw?!  :lol3:

Sorry Amber, Dustin and Jameka, Eric... it just won't quite all work out the way you have it planned.  :rjreffypud:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 11:06:34 AM »
Amen to that!(no pun intended)
I can't think of one thing about Amber the hypocrite that I like.I could be wrong,but I believe she is exaggerating her religious beliefs for the sake of the game which I find disgusting.
Jameka I liked,but she lost points for claiming it was God's will that Jen chose her ball.I doubt that the goings on in the BB house are high on God's list.
Dustin I don't mind,but he needs to dump them and cozy up to Eric and Jess,Kail can take her rightful place beside Amber and Jameka.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 12:14:59 AM »
AV, Good points all. Last night, Eric, Dustin, Jameka and Amber were in the HOH bathroom congratulating themselves on how they control the game from here on out, they have the votes. But we know that BB will never allow that to happen. Ratings would be worse than Pirate Master, where DID that show go btw?!  :lol3:

Sorry Amber, Dustin and Jameka, Eric... it just won't quite all work out the way you have it planned.  :rjreffypud:

LOL, Pirate Master got cancelled, and put on the internet.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 06:32:25 AM »
didn't it get cancelled because of Cheryl?
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Nuala

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 08:16:34 AM »
April's Vagina don't you know that the two words Nerd Herd set me off  :'( :'( :'( :'(......LOL.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 03:46:42 PM »
I can't even watch or read the live feeds because of Amber, Dustin and Jameka. They are sooooooooooooo irritating.  :dick And none of these idiots have game play because they are just letting them have their way. I truly hope that Eric wins HOH this week so we can have him put up Dustin and Amber or Dustin and Jameka. One of them has to go and I would love to see how self righteous they will be when they have to turn on one another.

But seriously I am so disappointed in the game play this season. Why is noone reaching out to Zach? He could be such a great ally.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 04:40:40 PM »
you know that if zach was on bb last year he would have been the 3rd member of chilltown  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi