Author Topic: HOH blog  (Read 2931 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
HOH blog
« on: July 26, 2007, 12:50:11 PM »
Okay just out of curiousity I went and read Jen's blog.  Is she really that  ditzy?  Oh and loved the plug to her website and telling people they could be on her myspace.  Did anyone else read it?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/show/wk03/diary.shtml
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 02:27:11 PM by Texan_Survivor »

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: HOH blog
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 01:06:06 PM »
I had no idea the blog was back.  I checked a few days after Jen was HOH, but I saw nothing.    I'll have to read it once I have time.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 01:55:14 PM »
there wasn't anything wrong wtih her blog...ya she is a model/actress so she is promoting her space...i would do it too...

i've kinda lost interest in her....
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 02:28:15 PM »
I was refering to the please drive my car arouns the keys are in there, do not worry I set up bills.... I just thought it was strange some of the things she put in there knowing all of America could read it.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 09:15:26 PM »
The bills ting didn't bother me. That could've been something on her mind that she forgot to tell someone. The keys thing, I dunno. Im sure that the car is locked in a garage - matter of fact shes said that because of the dust in Cali lol.

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 11:43:45 AM »
I actually am not a fan of Jen AT ALL
but honestly I was ok with her blog.
I think i heard through conversations in the house she only had like 3 days notice to go on the show.
So she probably figured it's her only opportunity to get a message out there. However you would think someone from the DR would follow up on that for her....
I'm really surprised they let her plug her website, but i can understand her wanting to try to promote herself, her income outside the house depends on that....
(although, little does she know, she's creating so much negative publicity for herself, all the plugs in the world probably wont help her...lol)

Offline Markmysite

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 01:40:23 PM »
I actually am not a fan of Jen AT ALL
but honestly I was ok with her blog.
I think i heard through conversations in the house she only had like 3 days notice to go on the show.
So she probably figured it's her only opportunity to get a message out there. However you would think someone from the DR would follow up on that for her....
I'm really surprised they let her plug her website, but i can understand her wanting to try to promote herself, her income outside the house depends on that....
(although, little does she know, she's creating so much negative publicity for herself, all the plugs in the world probably wont help her...lol)

Oh sure it will.  Can you say sex tapes of Pamela and Paris?  Can you say crotchless shots of Britney Spears?  Drunk driving wrecks and drug abuse of all the little teen age stars like Lindsay?  The saying goes.... "any publicity is good publicity" for a reason ... lol

Before BB8 Jen was a small time model that seemed to be struggling with a weight problem for the type of model she wanted to be.  Now she will land all kinds of gigs just because of her antics.  I think she is much smarter than the edits present her.  I didn't realize it until watching the Showtime AD... but I think she knows exactly what she is doing most of the time.  I doubt she was ever banking on winning the whole thing ... but she went in totally banking on using it as a platform to launch her acting career.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 07:03:50 AM »
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/show/wk04/diary.shtml

I actually enjoyed reading ED blog....it was long and thought out...and he has a lot to say....he is my favourite player this summer!!!
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 10:42:29 AM »
you take dick out and it would be very boring,hes my favorite too

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 11:39:11 AM »
I can't say Dick is my favorite, but it truly would be boring if he were in the house. From his blog you can see he is extremely articulate and he does have a plan. Can he stick with it, I'm not sure. I don't want to see him leave yet.  :dick
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.