Author Topic: Who do you think is the "Best Player Currently"????  (Read 4675 times)

Offline Markmysite

• RFF Not So Newbie
Who do you think is the "Best Player Currently"????
« on: July 24, 2007, 01:45:24 PM »
I think that the smartest players at this point in time are:

1.  Dustin
2.  Eric
3.  Amber

The reason is they all fly below the radar well.  The act like they are innocent of all alliances and they don't seem threatening to the others.  Everyone seems to trust these three and they come to them to talk.  They get all the good information and then use it to get their way later.  They are liked by almost everyone (even Kail, & Mike) and they participate in most of the "couch games" and fun stuff.

You'd think the others would see right through it but they don't.  The HoH's are being to personal this season and they are stupid with their choices.  Jen putting up Joe was retarded if they wanted Dick out.  They should've put up some well liked .... like Dustin, Amber, Eric or Jameka.... then Dick would've been gone.  Kail went the "low profile target" route which was stupid as well.... but they weren't in there long enough for her to really get a feel for everyone yet. 

If Eric weren't "america's player" he might be able to go all the way.  At this point, I think Dustin and Amber are the sitting in a nice seat.  We'll see who gets HoH next week... but for now I can't imagine them not lasting until the end.

Offline mattus

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Who do you think is the "Best Player Currently"????
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 03:16:53 PM »
I think Nick is in a great situation right now,I kind of think it's by accident though ???

I agree about Dustin,everyone likes him and yet he does his fair share of backstabbing.

Offline Markmysite

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 04:55:59 PM »
Yeah Nick seems to be safe for a while.  The whole Dani thing could backfire on him though... and my money says it will.  I think she might eventually cut him off because she can't handle the stress and thought of losing her BF.  She'll realize that this "reality show" is not reality in any way and why would she leave a good relationship ... esp. if she's honest about not having had it before.  Plus, I think Nick just might be gay... heh

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 09:39:13 PM »
Honestly some of the floaters, Jameka and Jessica, are doing a great job of laying low and they will probably stick around. I also think Dustin and Daniele are playing well.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 10:28:08 PM »
I think Jessica because she is almost like everyones friend. Then again I think that her and Jameka are going to do whatever Dick wants because whos gonna want those two out over Dick? I think Ambers crying gets her into alot of "problems". I would say Dustin will be there for awhile. Ummmm Eric annoys me. Had he not been AP and us telling him what to do I dunno what I would think. Hes a straigtht faced guy and I know thats a good thing but whatever. Jen is actually smarter then alot give her credit for. Nick already screwed himself up with Daniele. Because everyone loves her and his and her problems are going to make people split. Which sucks.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 07:10:50 AM »
amber has been good about the crying...i missed sunday..but yesterday she didn't cry!
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 03:31:58 PM »
oh i think she almost did.  i cant remember what for but i was pretty sure she was close to tears,  hummm unless that was sunday's show when i thought she was gonna cry cause jameka had to eat slop.  Im sure she is still crying but bb editors have decided that we viewers are sick of her whinniness and have decided to edit it out.  im sure she is still in there bawling away over everything.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 07:35:23 AM »
can u imagine how much she'll cry once she reads blogs and stuff of people when this is all over?!??!?!

if you think she's crying now!!! HAHAA

:james:
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2007, 09:55:30 AM »
I've really been enjoying watching Eric strategize on the Feeds.  He's been able to adapt his personality to all the other strong personalities in the house.  I don't think he's made one enemy thus far in the game.  However, that might come back to bite him soon because sometimes they like to get rid of the floaters early - usually before the jury starts.

If Eric is smart, and I don't doubt otherwise, he'll make it far into the game. 

Other notable players:  Jameka, Dustin, and Kail.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 12:38:12 PM »
I think Dustin is more of a player then the othere think.  And jess and Jam are being smart and sitting back and letting all of the stong personalities show their colors.

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2007, 07:51:37 AM »
Eric seems to be a good player. He seems to get along with everyone and hasnot done anything (yet) to make himself a target. Will being AP eventually be his demise? I hope not.

I also think that Jameka is a good player. Completely flying under the radar at this point.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2007, 07:55:23 AM »
How about Kail? Week after week she has been a target but she survives. I can see her as a finalist.  :o
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2007, 10:47:07 AM »
i really would hate to see kail as a finalist but season after season this is what happens.  Everyone thinks oh i can control them, they are "putty" in my hand, everyone hates them so it wont be a problem to get them out, and what happens they end up winning.  sigh

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2007, 07:47:29 PM »
i really would hate to see kail as a finalist but season after season this is what happens.  Everyone thinks oh i can control them, they are "putty" in my hand, everyone hates them so it wont be a problem to get them out, and what happens they end up winning.  sigh

Well said. That's exactly what I think could happen.  :groan:

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2007, 11:30:09 AM »
Eric
Jameka
Jessica

I know their sorta floating and it will probably bite them in the butts later
but for now there the only ones not drawing mad attention to themselves
I think it will help them.....

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 09:24:54 AM »
I think AP Eric is doing a great job.Jess and Jam are playing well by not making enemies or causing trouble,but in order to fulfill his tasks Eric has to put himself "out there".His reasoning is sound and he has a good personality.I hope he wins and if he does I hope there's not an outcry about an advantage that he has because I don't think it always is one.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2007, 09:36:42 AM »
I think AP Eric is doing a great job.Jess and Jam are playing well by not making enemies or causing trouble,but in order to fulfill his tasks Eric has to put himself "out there".His reasoning is sound and he has a good personality.I hope he wins and if he does I hope there's not an outcry about an advantage that he has because I don't think it always is one.

With all the assignments he's been given, if he makes it to the finals and wins he will deserve it!

Offline Markmysite

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2007, 01:00:48 PM »
How about Kail? Week after week she has been a target but she survives. I can see her as a finalist.  :o

WOW.... I can't imagine her lasting even 3 more weeks.  She will likely make it through this week again as they don't see her as a threat and I think Dick actually likes screwing with her head.  You never know I suppose. 

I agree with everyone else that Jam and Jess and playing well now, but I'm not sure how long they will last after Jen, Kail, and Zach are gone.  I can see them being picked off soon after that.  Actually, if they were smart they would try and buddy up more with Dustin and Amber... trying to pull Eric in as well.  There first task should be to oust Dick because he is going to hurt them the most long term.   Everyone in the house is fed up with his crap (so am I now), and he needs to go home if they have any chance to go the distance.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 02:11:50 PM »
Mark, I am TRULY hoping I am wrong!!!  :knuckles:

I think Dick's days are numbered.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2007, 02:39:07 PM »
I think if dick keeps up his attitude he will be on the chopping block soon after they get rid of the other ones, or sooner if Jen, kail or amber get HOH.

I don't know if jam and jess are playing well or if they are just good at staying out of the drama, they don't show to much of them, until last nights show i had really seen much of jess since the first week.

I like Eric, and while he is getting tasks from us he is not really getting any info, other then who to try to get put up and who to vote for all the other stuff is just silly crazy stuff.  About the only thing he might be able to figure out is that America does not like Jen or kail LOL  but then he probally didn't need us to tell them that anyway.