Author Topic: Game Strategy-who should get voted out tonight?  (Read 1830 times)

Offline rindacelly

• RFF Not So Newbie
Game Strategy-who should get voted out tonight?
« on: July 26, 2007, 05:59:08 PM »
Hi all.  Just wanting to pick everyone's brain and see who everyone thinks should (or will) get voted out tonight.  Just curious what everyone is thinking about the players' strategies (or lack of them) thus far.
At first, I didn't like Dick because of the way he looked and I thought he was a bit arrogant.  Then, when he went after Jen and Kail and had the heart to heart with Danielle about Nick, I began to like him.  He is a straight shooter and I like that in a person.  You know where they stand and they are going to call you out to everyone if you lie or cross them.  Makes for a more interesting game, I think.  Anyway, I wasn't so proud of Evil Dick after the last show.  I thought he was more of a bully and needs to tone it down a bit if he doesn't want to reappear on the block. 
Too bad Jen saved herself.  She is so into herself it's sickening.  I'm not sure if it would be better for Kail or Mike to go home tonight.  Kail has proved she's willing to stab people in the back, sneak around and turn on someone.  Not sure what Mike's MO is yet. 
What do you all think??
Life Is Good.  Being a new GRANDMA is GREAT!!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Game Strategy-who should get voted out tonight?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 06:02:37 PM »
I think Mike should get voted out strategy wise, because he just kind of there and can easily slip by week by week because he never does anything too crazy. Kail on the other hand hasn't exactly hided her true motives lately, so it wouldn't be that hard to read her.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Game Strategy-who should get voted out tonight?
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 07:00:15 PM »
:welcome2: :hithere: rindacelly