Author Topic: why wont the guys stand up for the girls?.....spoilers possibly include  (Read 2858 times)

Nuala

Being a woman, I have been thinking about why the guys don't have a talking with Zach and Dick about their "behavior".  I mean if Zach was bothering Daniele as much as she says don't you think Dick should say something to Zach?  I don't think point blank Dick has said Zach my daughter is saying this and I think you should .........

Also regardless of how the guys feel about Jen and Kail I think they should have stepped in and been like Dick simmer down with the cursing out of them.

I know it is just a game, but it has been on my mind.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Being a woman, I have been thinking about why the guys don't have a talking with Zach and Dick about their "behavior".  I mean if Zach was bothering Daniele as much as she says don't you think Dick should say something to Zach?  I don't think point blank Dick has said Zach my daughter is saying this and I think you should .........

Also regardless of how the guys feel about Jen and Kail I think they should have stepped in and been like Dick simmer down with the cursing out of them.

I know it is just a game, but it has been on my mind.

What a good point!! Dick's behavior towards Kail yesterday was beyond civility. He also bullies Amber and Jen as well. I frankly have not seen Zach bothering Daniele so I don't know what he is alleged to have done, but Dick has no problem telling Nick off so you'd think he would have done the same with Zach.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Nuala

I am still a fan of Dick, but his bullying tactics need to be toned down.  He is shooting himself in the foot with it. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
I am still a fan of Dick, but his bullying tactics need to be toned down.  He is shooting himself in the foot with it. 

I am too because he has a master plan, and it seems to be working, he just needs to back off, otherwise he will make the same mistake Kail did. If he doesn't the other HGs will fix the problem, and I can forsee a backdoor eviction just because they won't want to deal with his outbursts. Tone it down Dick!!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
I agree...Dick has been getting carried away lately. Even though I like him and don't like Kail and absolutely can't stand Jen, Dick's comments are getting out of hand and they will end up causing him problems in the house.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
Do we really know all of Dick's strategy? Perhaps part of his master plan is offending everyone in the house? This way people will never really target him because he is already such a big target and someone else will always be ready to take care of him. Also, if he is really trying to mend his relationship with Dani he could possib;y be trying to deflect attention from her so that he is the more threatening member of their pair. Or, he is just a volatile person who is shooting him self in the foot and this is the reason him and Dani do not speak.

As for why the men do not stand up for the women, I think it is pretty basic: they don't want to jeapordize their position in the house. If Mike steps up for Kail, this declaration of an alliance will be used against him. Same goes for every male in the house. It is the same reason the women are being quiet about the verbal attacks. Jameka is an outspoken individual who I bet outside of the house would never stand for this type of behavior, but she has realized that by being quiet she is letting everyone else shoot themselves in the foot.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Something happened during the veto comp yesterday, words were said between Mike & Dick. I guess from what they were saying the comp was they had to wear those madhatter hats and balance glass's on the brim, it was an endurance.. anyway the HG's not playing got to watch or something and Mike was yelling to Kail, Do it for our alliance! and was taunting Dick as well then Dick messed up and I guess he blamed it on Mike and when Dick walked by Mike he brushed up against him as if he was going to hit him/. The other HG's noted this.. so anyway as soon as the comp was over and the feeds came back all Dick was saying is that he wanted Mike up and out now and was adamant about it. He did apologize later to Mike .. telling him that the other HG's toils him that it looked like he was going to punch Mike and Mike, accepted the apology and said thats not what he thought. Anyway the point is that now Mike is on Dicks **** list because he stood up to the bully and IMO that pissed Dick off and now he must go because thats what Dick wants. This is what happens if you get on Dicks wrong side orr speak up.
Amber & Dustin are getting sick of his bully ways.
IMO this dude just has a BAD temper and can not hide it, its just the way he is and is only relaxed when he had a beer in one hand a smoke in the other.  Seems Dicks dad verbally abused him when he was growing up so it might be mental issues you know? That could be the reason that he is the way he is? I'm not defending him I'm just saying.

Nuala

I still want Dick to win, win, win!!!!  I just had been thinking about it.  If Dick goes out then I want Jameka to win.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Did I ever get to my point? lol
The point is that if you go against Dick or speak up against him he will get even..i.e. Mike.
* Dick thinks that Nick/Zach/Jen/Mike have ties
( Dick knows that Nick & Zach have an agreement to give each other 50,000$ depending on who wins and how far they get in th game)
(^^ Nick must have got wind that Dick knows about that deal because sure enough he told Amber. He told Amber that he is leading Zach to believe that he is still with him but that in reality he, Nick is going to put Zach up next week if he wins HoH.
(Also Nick said that he was convincing Zach that he is indeed safe next week and that Zach, as well as hiself, do not need to win HoH and should throw it)
( Dick told Dani about Nick & Zach's $$ deal and Dani said that she is well aware of whats going on around the house)
( Dick fears that Nick has his own agendas and might be using Dani to further his game. Dick fears that Nick will "Erika" Dani.)
( Dick thinks that Jen & Nick have ties because Nick hangs out in the hot tub with her)
( Dick knows that no one in the house likes Jen and that is why he wants her around.. he has bigger fish to fry)
(Nick told Amber that he hangs out with Jen, in case Jen wins HoH he will be safe with her and that is why he is nice to her)
( Dick thinks that because Nick was cleaning the mirrors ( Dick " whens the last time you saw Nick clean?") in the same room with Mike and Zach that they must still be talking game and still aligned)
( Dick is says that he can't concentrate on his game because he is worried about Dani & her screwing up her relationships outside the house because of Nick)
( Dick finds it suspicious that Nick & Jen are the only 2 in the house that say they don't need to win, don't need the money because they are fine and well off)
*Dick now thinks that Kail has no on because he called her out yesterday in the kitchen saying that Kail threw Jen under the bus by saying that as him as HoH can sway the votes so that she can stay over Jen.
(This is true but he somewhat twisted her words .. what Kai lwas saying is let the house decide who they want to stay or go)
( Dick thinks Kail is useless now and has no friends in the house and thats the reason he wants to keep her around over Mike. He says that he has beaten her down and she is a mess)
( Dick says that he does not have an alliance with Amber, called her an emotional basket case)
( Kail told Amber that Dick called her a cry baby)
(Amber told Kail that Dick told her that Kail hated her)
( Dick found out through Dustin that Kail told Amber that Dick said she was a cry baby)
( Dick pulled Amber upstairs and asked why would she believe Kail? shes a liar)
(Dustin & Amber are getting sick of Dicks bully ways. They have a plan this week.. they are going to go against Dick and vote Kail out but are going to deny it and let Zach & Nick take the fall for the votes to set Zach up for next week. Dustin wants Zach out so bad)
( Who is Dick aligned with? from what was going on yesterday in the HoH .. his main alliances are Eric/Jess/Jameka that is who he confides in and then of course Dani who he tells the others that they are not aligned)
( My take is that Dick is setting up reasons to take Nick out .. maybe then he won't have to worry about what Nick is up to with Dani and with Nick gone he can concentate on his game and getting closer with Dani seeing as she spends all her time with Nick)
( If Dustin & Amber pull the vote for Kail thing off that is exactly what Dick needs, a reason to put Nick out)

thats all I can think of right now, lol "paranoia will destroy ya"