Author Topic: Is this for real?  (Read 2021 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Is this for real?
« on: July 14, 2007, 04:12:29 PM »
I stumbled on this, I can send for a refund? Has anyone done this in the past? (Or am I nutz!)  :umn:

https://www.valuemags.com/SuperPass/rebate.asp
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Is this for real?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 04:40:03 PM »
Heres what happened to me last seasonTL.. I ordered Alure mag ( for free) but by the time I got it ( January) I didn't care about the 10$ so just kept the magazine ..
Let us know how it works out TL!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 05:26:21 PM »
Heres what happened to me last seasonTL.. I ordered Alure mag ( for free) but by the time I got it ( January) I didn't care about the 10$ so just kept the magazine ..
Let us know how it works out TL!

I was so excited to be signing up that I didn't even look at any offers.  :jumpy: I'm going to send it in though because no matter what magazine I order I never get around to reading them.  :o I'll save the money for next year's feeds.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 06:29:57 PM »
Well you know that if you have an ipod you get 10$ worth of songs a month ( kids are like  :yess:) ..
also I use the free McAfee for my laptop and was shocked that it is good for a year! I thought it would end when BB ended the feeds! ( probably costs 30$ if you were to buy it?)
another thing, ..you can download the featured arcade game a month and its yours to keep forever ( wish I knew that last year!)
one more thing they have is free photo storage but I have the photobucket so have no use for it.
And last of all free radio stations but I don't have time to listen because of the feeds  :lol3:

Really if you use all the features that realone offers you can be ahead a few $$

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 07:33:45 PM »
Well you know that if you have an ipod you get 10$ worth of songs a month ( kids are like  :yess:) ..
also I use the free McAfee for my laptop and was shocked that it is good for a year! I thought it would end when BB ended the feeds! ( probably costs 30$ if you were to buy it?)
another thing, ..you can download the featured arcade game a month and its yours to keep forever ( wish I knew that last year!)
one more thing they have is free photo storage but I have the photobucket so have no use for it.
And last of all free radio stations but I don't have time to listen because of the feeds  :lol3:

Really if you use all the features that realone offers you can be ahead a few $$

I did not know this!! I wish my laptop wasn't fired. I needed a virus program and didn't have one for it.