Author Topic: How Bout that Richard Hatch????  (Read 4057 times)

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
How Bout that Richard Hatch????
« on: February 13, 2004, 09:23:07 AM »
All I can say is wow.

He really won his team over didn't he? Crazy man in the water battling a shark. (it was small, but it was still a shark).... he BIT it... what a BEAST! Crazy guy... I bet he makes it far this game too. America loves Richard Hatch.... I have to admit, my feelings about him have changed. I think he is going to amuse me the whole season.
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Theresa

Re:How Bout that Richard Hatch????
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 09:41:12 AM »
When Richard was telling the camera the story and we were seeing it he did not bite the shark.  i think that was just made up or he did it after he killed the thing just to make himself look bigger.  i must admit it took allot of guts or stpidity to catch a shark, no matter how small.  But of course then he had to go back to being lazy.

theresa

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2004, 09:54:20 AM »
Yes, he has definitely done his part (or so he says) and will sit around until he gets hungry again.... maybe he'll wrestle another... who knows.. I think he is going to be more entertaining this time around... even thought I don;t really care for him, he is hilarious... I didn't believe him about biting the shark either...

How bout that Puddin?? He really WASN'T wearing shorts!! ha ha
Wendy Jean

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2004, 02:04:37 PM »
LOL  ;D ;D Wendy!!Richard is a absolute riot  ;D!! I just knew that he would catch that shark!! I just Love seeing this new side of Richard..now did he really bite that shark or not?? In my best Rudy voice
"I Dunno?" ???

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2004, 02:16:20 PM »
Ha ha!!! that is funny!  ;D You called it too! He really WAS naked.... I doubt he bit the shark... I didn't see it anyway...... :-\
Wendy Jean

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2004, 09:05:19 PM »
I never saw the first survivor but is this laziness and nudity part of Richard's plan to psyche out his team mates??  And wouldnt he sunburn his private parts??  I just hope he keeps his pants on in future episodes.

Theresa

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2004, 10:25:33 PM »
He won't  lol

Its his image now  he even had those strip away shorts made for the game.  

It is his thing and he will use it the whole season i bet.

theresa

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2004, 10:47:29 PM »
Well, at least they have to blur tat out! We actually had to look at Lillian's grandma panites without a blur! Now that was a bad thing for society!

Rob

Theresa

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2004, 11:19:23 PM »
LOL Rob, i think you are scared for life from that, LOL.

i was thinking that myself about Richard though,  at least they blur it out and we dont have to see him hanging out.

theresa

CindiLou

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2004, 10:51:29 AM »
Oh, I have to speak up about Richard Hatch. I loved him in the first Survivor. The man is totally brilliant. He can fish anytime he wants to but chooses only when he and his tribemates are hungry. He won't fish just to feed anyone but he uses it as leverage. EVERYTHING in the game counts to him. Nothing is accidental. He plays a brilliant mind game. Rich is courageous and just plain entertaining. I am hoping he goes far but I doubt he will win. They won't allow him to win another one!  

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2004, 12:13:45 PM »
CindiLou- see my earlier quote... Crazy guy... I bet he makes it far this game too. America loves Richard Hatch.... I have to admit, my feelings about him have changed. I think he is going to amuse me the whole season. ... I love Richard Hatch too..... I liked him in the first Survivor, and I like him even more now.
Wendy Jean

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2004, 01:26:09 PM »
Rob wrote:
Well, at least they have to blur that out! We actually had to look at Lillian's grandma panites without a blur! Now that was a bad thing for society!
 LMAO Rob.. ;D ;D

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2004, 12:13:29 AM »
I have to agree with Wendy...Richard Hatch is a laugh riot. I can't wait to see what he does next.  ;D
BRL