Author Topic: Having a Blonde moment!  (Read 2327 times)

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
Having a Blonde moment!
« on: July 12, 2007, 09:15:34 PM »
 :waves:

I am having a blonde moment!

During the HOH comp. Julie asked this question. "Who would be more apt to help and older lady across the street, Jemeka or Amber.

Two houseguest said A and two houseguest said B. Julie said, oh split down the middle. Then ALL four, went to a tie breaker.

My question is;

Why didn't either the A's or the B's become eliminated?
If Big Brother knew that the answers to this question, was split down the middle, (7/7), and nobody could be eliminated anyway, why even ask the question?

Or could Julie have made a mistake and had a blonde moment and just screw it all up? Did she forget to eliminate either the A's or the B's, or am I thinking to hard on this? ???
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
Re: Having a Blonde moment!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 09:32:52 PM »
i shave my head so i had a bald moment,lol.ive been thinking the same thing,it just doesnt make sence to even ask the question.these questions were preplanned,why would they plan on asking a question that wouldnt eliminate anyone.do i smell a do over for the 4 that were left.by the way,i did figure about the opening in the teacup and i guessed 8 gallons,i guess i woulda one,lol.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 09:48:54 PM »
But Big Brother DIDN'T know the answer to the question. The Answer to the question was whichever answer is Majority. If you were in the minority, you were eliminated, if the question was split down the middle, there is no minority, or majority, therefore no one was eliminated! Does that help or make it worse? LOL

Rob

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 09:53:46 PM »
But Big Brother DIDN'T know the answer to the question. The Answer to the question was whichever answer is Majority. If you were in the minority, you were eliminated, if the question was split down the middle, there is no minority, or majority, therefore no one was eliminated! Does that help or make it worse? LOL

Rob
im still bald but im not confused anymore,thanks for the clarification rob  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 09:55:37 PM »
 ???

I don't know Rob LOL

What I was saying, if Big Brother asked that question to all fourteen houseguest, to get the answer of either Amber or Jemeka and it was 7/7 , why ask the question in the HOH comp, if neither Amber or Jemeka was the right answer. Neither answer would eliminate anyone.  ??? ???

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 10:15:42 PM »
Well for one, I don't think it coud have been split down the middle for all the houseguests. One was just eliminated and one was HOH - so while there could have been a tie, they had eliminated some from the comp before the question was asking.

There were 4 people standing. Out of those 4 the minority was eliminated (or was there more then 4 standing?). Anyways if it would've been 3 saying A and 1 saying B then the one that said B would be eliminated. Do you see it now? It wasn't for all 14. Basically Julie I don't think had any answers or anything. It was just what the other houseguests thought the others would say.... correct?

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 10:17:28 PM »
Uh, I don't know how to edit. What I meant to say is in the competition MAJORITY were not eliminated. So whoever guessed what the majority guessed stayed in the game.

Anyone konw where to find those "game explainations" cause im totally not making sense.   B:)

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2007, 10:57:49 PM »
 :lol:

Okay I see what you are saying Finally! LOL 

I was under the impression that they had already asked the houseguests these questions in the diary room and they had to decide what the majority answered.

I thought I heard a couple of HGs say that the diary room was asking questions that just did not make sense, so I thought they were already asked. Did anybody else hear that. I think it was Dani and Jemeka. in the bedroom.

:hearts:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 01:38:43 AM »
Could it have been another comp? I don't remember it. Although they could've very well been asked those same questions Julie asked tonight./