Author Topic: Rupert  (Read 4014 times)

Theresa

Rupert
« on: February 13, 2004, 01:17:40 AM »
i am very disappointed in Rupert.  i love him to death but i think he really messed up with that shelter.  He was determined to do it his way and not listen to anyone else and he messed it up.  He made it way too much work, plus who builds a shelter on a beach below ground level?  That seemed really dumb to me.  i am very upset also that he let Jerri be right  :-\, geeshhhhhh.  

theresa

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
Re:Rupert
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 08:54:52 AM »
Exactly Theresa..... It litterally pained me to see Geri be right last night. Rupert really disappointed me too. Didn't he think that the water could tide in and wash them all into the ground, or that the rain could leak into the hole they dug in the ground??? They really made themselves look bad last night.
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2004, 09:13:38 AM »
I think that this really might hurt Rupert down the line! If there isn't a merge soon, I think we will see Rupert go very soon! :(

Rob

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2004, 09:18:02 AM »
Yes, but the good thing is Ethan wanted Rupert and Geri to fight, because he knew Rupert would ally with him.... now if they could just get that JENNA to swing their way and get Geri out, they're good to go.... Besides, Geri seals her own fate with her mouth... she will do something to eventually make someone hate her.... thats a given.... ::)
Wendy Jean

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2004, 09:57:37 AM »
Then they all should have spoke uo then.... and for not doing that, that is what I meant by looking bad.....
Wendy Jean

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2004, 10:23:58 AM »
I see your point. I guess I am hoping Ethan keeps Rupert alive. Ethan is kind of sticking to the same game he played last time, which is smart.... If Rupert were smart, so would he....(not that I am saying he isn't smart)
Wendy Jean

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2004, 01:08:16 PM »
i thonk rupert needs to remember that this is not just a bunch of castaways who will be scared of him.  these are allstars that have been there and he should learn to listen.  fish are not going to keep him there if he does not get along with the others.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2004, 01:53:44 PM »
My Ruppie was digging his own grave last night (bad joke)..it was bad enough that he made such a bonehead shelter..but to lose his temper..aww come on Rupert..what where you thinking??Was  he cranky, tired , hungry ,cold ,?So was everyone else..that's no excuse to lose your cool.. 8)
I still love my Ruppie  but ,I certainly wouldn't want to have to live with him.. :P And Cheers to Jerri for speaking her mind!!

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2004, 01:59:24 PM »
Puddin, do you think Rupert is going to ally with Ethan?
Wendy Jean

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2004, 02:07:02 PM »
I won't tell  :-X :-X Wendy...Don't forget..I cheat  :P..

;) puddin

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2004, 02:15:15 PM »
OH!!!!!!!!! that's right!!!!! ;) I forgot..... I refuse to look at spoilers.... I like to be surprised.... Well, at least I hope that is what happens for Rupert's sake... And what's up with him and these immunity challenges... he is sucking right now!
Wendy Jean

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2004, 04:14:49 PM »
I thought the fight they showed on the previews would hurt Jerri, but instead it hurt Rupert! Which is good for me, because Jerri is my favorite castaway from all stars. I think she was completely right about Rupert being a control freak, because he wouldnt even listen to what she was saying. It was like when she didnt want to do what he wanted, he just shut off his ears. He doesnt like to have anything done anyone elses way unless it is the way he wants it also. I am so glad that he was finally wrong about one thing. Jerri had very valid points on what she was saying. As soon as it rains, they wont have anyplace to sleep.

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2004, 04:33:09 PM »
or as soon as high tide comes in.... their best bet would be to start all over again with Geri's idea....
Wendy Jean

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2004, 05:19:38 PM »
I definately agree, they should use that hole for a swimming pool, and start over with other peeples ideas

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2004, 09:02:49 PM »
I guess we can say Rupert had a long brain fart when he thought of digging into the sand.  At least they will be cool in the hot day time sun.

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2004, 09:07:40 PM »
Lets hope they don't have the tide wash away their home :o
That would hurt them even more
BRL