Author Topic: Amber  (Read 6546 times)

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
Amber
« on: July 12, 2007, 08:14:10 PM »
Does it make anyone else mad that on tv they portray Amber as like the nice, sweet and innocent single mother, taking care of her whole family all by herself,and she wants to win to give her mom money (which actually isnt even that much, $25,000 out of $500,000...come on i think she can so a little better than that!) and they show her talking to god to help get her through....but then from reading the live feed updates it seems like she is very annoying and never shuts up and talks about sex all the time, she just bugs me in general and then to see her portrayed like that just gets me angered. im not saying that amber isnt all those nice things, but i believe that the viewers are being misled about who she really is...but then again its tv, its their job to manipulate things people say and create characters that realistically dont exist...sorry if im rambling, i just had to get it out

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Amber
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 09:50:05 PM »
No, i think your right. I thought the $25,000 comment was funny, and I thought the same thing. She does talk about God a lot, and talked about extra-marital sex a lot, so she does contradict herself quite a bit. She's annoying.....

Rob

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 09:56:24 PM »
her face always looks swollen and puffy from all that damn crying,shes a mess  :lol3:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 01:43:01 AM »
Im really glad that im not the only one that thinks that. There are alot of single mothers out there and I think she tries to pull the pity card. Like shes the only one. I think that just ticked me off about how she was so SHOCKED Kail put her up because shes a mom to. Does it REALLY matter? And yeah 25,000 isn't all that much out of the 500,000. And she wants to give some $ to her sister that has a diesese and this and that. I think shes trying to get pity. I don't know. Like one moment shes taken care of her family all her life, and then the next her family has taken care of her (which I realize that is what families do, take care of each other but you know).

And after seeing Erics "fake tears" does anyone think that Ambers kinda look like that? Like her tears are fake to?

And im confused. Shes got a boyfriend but is a single mom? HUH!!! ???

Another thing that bugs me about her, is that she is so over confident. I am a confident person but she is just totally OVERLY confident. I guess im not a fan of people who are in love with themselves and she seems to be that person. LOL! (:;) I don't think many of us on these boards can take her crying self much longer.

BTW why in the heck did America tell Eric to vote for Carol to be evicted. I thought AMber was a for sure for sure. Sigh!  :meow:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 01:50:00 AM by Mama2MyBoys »

Nuala

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 07:24:48 AM »
No, i think your right. I thought the $25,000 comment was funny, and I thought the same thing. She does talk about God a lot, and talked about extra-marital sex a lot, so she does contradict herself quite a bit. She's annoying.....

Rob

Rob I am so glad that you brought this up because it has been on my mind as well. 

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 09:28:21 AM »
BTW why in the heck did America tell Eric to vote for Carol to be evicted. I thought AMber was a for sure for sure. Sigh!

I was wondering the same thing. I don't get it.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 03:35:11 PM »
BTW why in the heck did America tell Eric to vote for Carol to be evicted. I thought AMber was a for sure for sure. Sigh!

I was wondering the same thing. I don't get it.

they voted carol out because the see amber as that sweet and innocent sinlge mother who is trying to win the game for her family, they feel bad for her

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 03:36:16 PM »
Boy, are they being fooled!

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 03:37:41 PM »
Boy, are they being fooled!

i know...majorly!

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 09:44:20 AM »
Actually, I liked Amber. I like her personality, she seems down to earth and someone who would be fun to talk to but all this crying has got to stop! The girl cries at the drop of a hat and it's getting to be too much.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 10:59:46 AM »
Thsi girls is a cry baby.  Guess you are not going to get any dates from this show with that attitude.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 11:07:40 AM »
Whatever, you know there is SOMEONE out there who probably has a crying fetish!

Offline Miss Tiggy

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2007, 11:29:13 AM »
I've though that from the beginning.  But I think her strategy of trying to gain pitying is about the backfire.  If she screws her face up and cries one more time, I think I'll upchug.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2007, 01:19:52 PM »
Maybe Tiggy is on to something... maybe she is looking for a sugar daddy out there that will feel sorry for her but like her talk of kinky sex

Offline xpriorx

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2007, 03:08:35 PM »
What do you think Amber would do if she read this thread........ :'(

She needs to cut the crying and form a solid alliance with Danielle/ED/Nick, regardless if she sticks with this group she could be crying her way to the end.

Offline blondie_babe36

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 03:17:53 PM »
ya she needs to b in that alliance it would b smart of her..
and i think that whole crying thing is just a cover up..
to just make ppl feel bad about her..
or she is just a huge baby to begin w/
pshh..
and shes always trying 2 pair up w/ Kail cause they both mothers..
gosh!
someone needs 2 knock some sense into that woman!
maybe Dustin.. or her "new" alliance! =D

Offline PsychoJason

• RFF Full Member
  • youtube.com/RetroWinnipeg
    • Win with Dell
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2007, 08:48:25 PM »
Constantly crying houseguest + this year's theme = http://youtube.com/watch?v=TICmbdeTFeA

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2007, 11:28:08 AM »
Going in I really liked Amber....
Now its like omg if she cries one more time......  :groan:
I'm an emotional person too, but seriously, she's getting ridiculous.....

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 09:14:49 AM »
I really dislike this girl.She hates Dick because he has outbursts when things don't go his way,yet she crawls into her bed an bawls when she doesn't get hers.They are the same only Dick is fun to watch sometimes where Amber is just annoying.

Offline mattus

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2007, 10:27:51 AM »
I record the Showtime shows on my DVR,when I see Amber I can't press the FF button fast enough :'(

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2007, 10:54:57 AM »
I record the Showtime shows on my DVR,when I see Amber I can't press the FF button fast enough :'(

I can understand that! Doesn't she remind you of James? I thought HE cried a lot! Not only the crying but her superstitious insights which are always wrong, drive me batty as well.   )-**
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Markmysite

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2007, 01:03:45 PM »
She is very annoying to watch..,. thank God I record the shows on DVR and watch them later.  I love my FFD and 30 sec. skip  :)

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2007, 02:43:35 PM »
You know its bad when Jen is starting to look like the normal one LOL  But hey, as long as there will always be a will amber cry this week quetstion in the realitly game thing i am at least going to get that question right :lol3:

Clearly her parents never told her "I will give you something to cry about" :'(

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2007, 02:58:25 PM »
^^
 :lol:No,her parents probably never told her that,and I'll bet you they never told her the one about if she doesn't stop making that face it will freeze like that(with her permanent frown) ;D

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2007, 04:03:52 PM »
or she will have permante red blotchiness  :o