The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

The Amazing Race Asia 2 **Spoiler Thread**

<< < (2/92) > >>

Slowhatch:
A blog mention posted on 08 July:

--- Quote ---Zab's away for a month. She finished producing for "Project Runway Malaysia" 2 weeks ago. She had very few hours of sleep each night and I would see her every second day for a few minutes before she'd head off to sleep. Now she's been gone for a week flying around the world working for " The Amazing Race Asia" as a Producer. I get an email from her every few days to say that she is safe and even more tired than she was when doing Project Runway. 3 more weeks to go and it's going to feel a lot longer than that.
--- End quote ---
The name sounded familiar. It turns out the blogger, Jason Armstrong, is the husband of...guess who?  ;D

georgiapeach:
Another great find Slowhatch!

And that blog mentioned the "Manila" leg too! :happy:

So now we have  two locations, right?

(What city was the first one in?) and the Philippines?

--- Quote ---Amazing Race Asia 2 - Manila Leg
--- End quote ---

Slowhatch:
I'm guessing it started in Singapore and moved to Manila--and by now it's in the third city.

--- Quote ---kaninang hapon naabutan ko ang isa sa mga tasks (2nd leg) ng ARA2...
--- End quote ---
I'm not sure how the blogger knew it was the second leg; maybe he overheard something or maybe, like me, he guessed.

georgiapeach:
And that link shows 2 pairs of contestants too! :yess:

Wonder if the person is with production? We need a translator!

Neobie:
Got it translated! (Thanks go out to Alice, a Filipina friend of mine!) It may not be 100% correct because of the constant jumps between English and Tagalog and kinda imperfect grammar in the original passage...

--- Quote ---I saw a task of ARA2 this afternoon along Rizal Avenue, at the Carreido LRT Station. The tasks: find the shoe amongst 100 pairs that has no matching opposite, and assemble a bicycle.

Marc Nelson, who is the only person who went to the Philippines, says he only saw three matching pairs of shoes. He is the first team.

Good luck to Team Philippines. I hope you win this time!
--- End quote ---

Is Marc Nelson one of the contestants? And did the post mean he's FROM the Philippines? Argh, headache.

Oh, and Carriedo is a light-rail station not to far from the Manila downtown. Transport to and fro should be absolutely no problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version