Author Topic: The Amazing Race Asia 2 **Spoiler Thread**  (Read 220671 times)

Offline SingularStars

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • The ultimate racer.
Re: The Amazing Race Asia 2 **Spoiler Thread**
« Reply #400 on: January 20, 2008, 10:22:27 PM »
This is exciting!! They're going to my home country, too bad I wasn't there when this was shooting. I was SUPPOSED to go last summer, but I'm going this summer. Budapest is amazing! I've never been to Visegrad though...  :-[ :-[ I still remember the Hungarian legs from TAR6, those were some great times. :)

Offline crafty_bunny

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Paula & Natasha to win !!!
« Reply #401 on: January 22, 2008, 09:24:42 AM »
Hi guys,

I have been following your forum with great interest, and wanted to say congratulations on your predictions on where the racers have been travelling to. 
From the forums I have read, I have found this one to be the best as your information (particularly from Slowhatch and Puddin) has been fantastic.

I have just skimmed over episodes and summarise as follows:

(Elimination Leg = Red) (Non Elimination Leg = Green) (Superleg = Teal) (Yield = Orange) (Intersection = Purple) (Fast Forward)

To Date:

Leg 1 NEL: Singapore to Fort Santiago (Philippines) - 1st - Vanessa/Pamela; Last - Edwin/Monica

Leg 2 EL: Fort Santiago (Philippines) to Paco Park & Cemetery (Manila, Philippines) - 1st - Marc/Rovilson; Last - Edwin/Monica

Leg 3 EL: Paco Park & Cemetery (Manila, Philippines) to (Hong Kong) to Forest of Fear (Auckland, New Zealand) - 1st - Marc/Rovilson; Last - Brett/Kinaryosih

Leg 4 EL: Forest of Fear (Auckland, New Zealand) to Pohutu Geyser (Rotorua, New Zealand) - 1st - Marc/Rovilson; Last - Aurelia/Sophie

Leg 5 SL: Pohutu Geyser (Rotorua, New Zealand) to Congress Centre (Fukuoka, Japan) - 1st to arrive - Diane/Ann; Last to arrive - Vanessa/Pamela

Leg 6 EL: Congress Centre (Fukuoka, Japan) to Beomeosa Temple (Busan, Korea) - 1st - Marc/Rovilson; Last - Sawaka & Daichi
Yield: Henry/Terri yield Marc/Rovilson to no avail as Marc/Rovilson were ahead of them

Leg 7 NEL: Beomeosa Temple (Busan, Korea) to Olympic Park (Seoul, Korea) - 1st - Marc/Rovilson; Last - Henry/Terri

Leg 8 NEL: Olympic Park (Seoul, Korea) to Frankfurt (Germany) to Karlstejn Castle (Czech Republic) - 1st - Marc/Rovilson; Last - Henry/Terri

Leg 9 EL: Karlstejn Castle (Czech Republic) to Vrtbovska Garden (Prague, Czech Republic) - 1st - Marc/Rovilson; Last - Henry/Terri
Intersection: Adrian/Colin team with Marc/Rovilson; Diane/Ann team with Vanessa/Pamela; Paula/Natasha team with Henry/Terri

Leg 10 NEL: Vrtbovska Garden (Prague, Czech Republic) to Salamon Tower (Hungary) - 1st - Adrian/Colin; Last - Paula/Natasha

Leg 11 EL: Salamon Tower (Hungary) to - Citadel (Budapest, Hungary) - 1st - Adrian/Colin; Last - Paula/Natasha
Fast Forward: Won Adrian/Colin
Yield: Marc/Rovilson yield Ann/Diane, hoping to assist Paula/Natasha in gaining ground and prevent them from being eliminated

Alan Wu announced at the beginning of the race that there were 7 Elimination Legs

Therefore as we have already had 6 Elimination Legs, then:
Leg 12 EL: 4 Teams reduced to 3 Teams - Last team Eliminated
Leg 13: Final 3 Teams race to Finish Line

« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 07:46:42 AM by crafty_bunny »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #402 on: January 22, 2008, 04:57:41 PM »
Welcome crafty_bunny and thanks for the kind words :yaya:. Banzai rocks too  :jam:
I hope the rumor for the next elimination that I read isn't true  :'( >> Ann & Diane
.....and those that get to view the show on schedule are lucky, I need a TAR fix like right now :P!!

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #403 on: January 22, 2008, 06:02:49 PM »
Welcome crafty_bunny and thanks for the kind words :yaya:. Banzai rocks too  :jam:
I hope the rumor for the next elimination that I read isn't true  :'( >> Ann & Diane
.....and those that get to view the show on schedule are lucky, I need a TAR fix like right now :P!!

sunday nights 8pm on youtube then  :lol: :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #404 on: January 22, 2008, 06:14:16 PM »
No I can't wait that long, lol. I have faith in the members to update us asap  :jam:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #405 on: January 22, 2008, 10:22:40 PM »
Spoiler rumors posted at from sucks , it could be fake so take it for what its worth  --- mouse over and highlight below, please don't quote this post here because the ink will show up in your post.
Roast Chicken wrote:

Episode 10:

1st: Marc & Rovilson

Last: Ann & Diane (GONE)

Episode 11:

1st: Pam & Van

Last: Paula & Natasha (SAVED)

Episode 12:

1st: Marc & Rovilson

Last: Adrian & Colin (GONE)

Top three (in no order):
Marc & Rovilson (duh)
Pam & Van
Paula & "we have an alliance alliance allianceeeee!" Natasha

About the winner...I'm not so sure. I'm not sure if this spoiler is from the same source, but everyone's favourite, Marc & Rovilson arrived 3rd at the final pitstop.

*dreams*

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #406 on: January 22, 2008, 10:25:41 PM »
Spoiler rumors posted at from sucks , it could be fake so take it for what its worth  --- mouse over and highlight below, please don't quote this post here because the ink will show up in your post.

dream come true if thats the case

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #407 on: January 23, 2008, 12:27:54 AM »
That would make my year.
Just here to visit.

Offline Jetgabriel

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Pamella and Vanessa for the win!
« Reply #408 on: January 23, 2008, 02:23:14 AM »
Welcome crafty_bunny!  :jam: I would be glad if that is true. BTW, on Leg 5 Marc and Rovi was first.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 03:02:44 AM by Jetgabriel »

Offline crafty_bunny

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #409 on: January 23, 2008, 04:38:40 AM »
Hi Guys,

Thank you for the welcomes.
Sorry Puddin...Banzai does rock too!  It was late last night when I made the post and knew I would forget someone.

You guys who can watch it live are lucky...I am in Oz and have to wait for a torrent which is usually up on a Sunday.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 03:01:38 AM by crafty_bunny »

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #410 on: January 23, 2008, 06:59:35 AM »
crafty_bunny, if you watch our ARA2 threads, one of them typically has links on Friday or latest Saturday to video of the latest episode. Very hepful RFF members are responsible for assisting the rest of us.

Offline crafty_bunny

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #411 on: January 23, 2008, 07:51:59 AM »
Thanks apskip,

I did see the link for episode 9 late on Saturday. The person was having trouble uploading Part 1 and 4 onto Youtube due to 10 minute time restrictions, but they got there in the end.  I will watch for the link again if torrent is late again.

Offline crafty_bunny

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #412 on: January 23, 2008, 08:55:55 AM »
Hey Puddin,

Thanks for the spoiler.  I use to go to sucks and read their thread, but found this one more accurate and reliable.  And as a consequence I havent been back there much of late, so I did miss that spoiler by Roast Chicken.

I have no idea on who will be first or eliminated in upcoming episodes, but I picked the same Final 3 as posted in the spoiler found by Roast Chicken.

SPOILER

My guess is:

I think the Final 3 teams arrive in the following order:
1.  Paula/Natasha
2.  Marc/Rovilson
3.  Vanessa/Pamela

Reason: Because the 3 teams appear in the Racers Revealed Episode in that order.

END OF SPOILER

I know, stupid reason!!  But it was a good excuse to test this hiding of spoilers thingy!!

Cheers

Offline ichihara_yuuko

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #413 on: January 24, 2008, 06:09:15 AM »
Okay, show starts in an hour... I'll be here to update on what happens.

Offline Jetgabriel

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Pamella and Vanessa for the win!
« Reply #414 on: January 24, 2008, 06:40:31 AM »
Show starts in about 20 minutes. Can't wait!  :jumpy:

Offline ichihara_yuuko

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #415 on: January 24, 2008, 06:58:08 AM »
Haha it's starting... I'll put spoilers here.
SPOILERS... Hover over spoilers...

Okay so it has started, and the race stars at the last pitstop. First to leave is M/R is to depart at 11:44PM

Teams must travel to Budapest... and have to go down the trainstation to get their next clue. M/R talk about everybody wanting to win and there is no excuse to that. a few minutes later, A/C depart. at 12:33, A/D depart to the train station. 4 minutes later, P/V depart.

There seems to be some bunching in the Train Station. A/C and M/R talk about their destinations. M/R talk about being tired already. A/C is first to depart on the train first. They used the internet to get tickets.

P/N depart at 5:05 PM.

More bunching!!!! 
P/N has caught up in the trainstation! Yes!

By 7:30, teams depart, hours behind A/C.

A/C is first in Budapest by that time.

A/D singing the waltz in the train.

A/C gets their first clue. Now, they have to go to Batthany Square to find their next clue.

M/R is frightened about A/C.

A/C arrive at the Square. Now teams must drive to Magyar Fram to find their next clue.

Train 2 arrives. Everyone rushes.Everyone seesthe clue. Everyone takes a taxi. P/N are first to get a cab. Next is A/D and M/R. Last to get a cab is P/V.

P/N seem to be second now. Third is M/R. Another manual car for Paula!!! HAHAHAHA!

A/D hasn't found the clue yet and are last since P/V has found the clue.

But they eventually do and are last. Paula is pressured by the manual car.

A/C lost! You can do it guys!

M/R and A/D asking for direction. P/V has persuaded a guy to lead a way to Magyar Farm.

A/C arrive at the farm and get the clue. Detour! Pitch or Pull.

Pitch- must stack hay and deliver it to the far
Pull- Milk goat!!!!

something is wrong with P/V's car, so is P/N's car. BTW, Vanessa seems find.

P/N has fixed their car problem, P/V doesn't seem to.

After the commercial break

P/V seems to have some issues with the car.
P/N has arrived on the far. And they decide Pitch, same as A/C. A/C has done it. Roadblock! To Fun Extreme Canopy Flying Fox! The math equation here!!

A/D is next to the Magyar detour. They do the Pull.
P/V has persuaded another guy to do persuade.
M/R catching up.
A/C lost... again! Go for first this time guys!
A/D switch!
A/C arrive at the Fun Extreme Canopy!
P/N done with their detour!!
But A/D is about to be finished!
M/R arrive!
P/N get their clue. Hug the daughter of the ranch owner.
A/C doing the roadblock now.
P/N and M/R meet! Hahaha!
M/R to do Pitch.
P/V arrive at the farm, decide on Pitch, but switch to Pull, but seem to have problems.
A/D are about to finish.
M/R dashes.
A/D done! A/C having problems! A/C has an incorrect answer (1039, the answer must be 1000)
M/R done! P/V done too!
P/V must put the milk in the holding Pen. They ask, what the hell is it?

commercial break! Back!
M/R now have gotten their clue!!!
A/C still doing the Roadblock. (2nd attempt)
P/V have gotten their clue.
More montages of the team doing. M.R not comfortable in being fourth. They overtake A/D, Car chase scene! P/V having problems with the car!!!! Don't die on me now P/V!!!

M/R seem to be near. Where is P/N? A/C seem to be done with the roadblock. They have to go to Hercules Fountain to find the next clue.
P/N seems to be lost too, but are quite close. They are now to do the roadblock. A/C arrive at the next clue. M/R is tring to lose A/D. P/N doing the roadblock! P/V lost?
P/N answers 988. NO!!! A/D third to do the roadblock! M/R thinks 4th is pathetic. OMG! Big hit for M/R. M/R meet with P/N again.
A/C get to the hercules fountain and are to go to the pitstop. Where is Anne?  She seems to be behind? A/D fight! Hahahaha! A/C nearing the pitstop! I'm sure they are first!!!

M/R done with the roadblock!!!!
A/C first, but they do something wrong? They have to park at the marked area!

Back!
P/N do the second attempt. Hopefully they do it this time! A/D seem to be okay now and are doing the roadblock.
P/V arrive at the roadblock.
A/C lost! Go do it guys! You are so close!!!!

P/N vs A/D! Cool roadblock!
A/C still lost, so is M/R to the Hercules Fountain.
A/D answers wrongly.

P/N do it correctly!!!!! WOOHOO!
A/C lost? Guys, go for first!!!! Do it!!!
P/V answers 970!!!! NO!!!!

M/R arrive at Hercules Fountain!
They are to drive to the pitstop! Now it's getting exciting!!
A/D do the roadblock! What about P/V? No!
P/N lost! Please do it right!

P/V finish! Now everyone is on their way to the Hercules Fountan.
A/C arrive at the marked area. They seem to be first!M/R parks at the right area...
And the winner of the leg is A/C!!! Finally!!! Congrats guys!!! They win a Nokia phone

BTW, I loled at what M/R do.

M/R are second! I'm still lolling! They are second but they are happy.

Now, who is third? P/V argue! A/D lost!

Where is P/N? No montages so far. P/V arrive at the Hercules Fountain. So does A/D!

WHERE IS P/N?

P/V arrive third at the pitstop, but haven't parked at the right area. P/V pressured!

commercial break!
back!!!

P/V can't seem to run the car! yes, now P/N are on their way to Hercles Fountain!!! They arrive!

OMG! P/V still having a problem, but they fix it. P/N arrive at the wrong area so they have to find the marked area. Please, P/N arrive! P/V, don't pressure yourselves! They arrive at the marked area... Where is P/N?

It's P/N vs A/D!

A/D arrive at the pitstop. They are the fourth team!

P/N is at the fifth...  No!

NEL!!!!! NEL!!!! NEL!!!! NEL!!!! NEL!!!! NEL!!!! NEL!!!! NEL!!!!

« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 09:22:23 AM by ichihara_yuuko »

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #416 on: January 24, 2008, 09:37:28 AM »

dream come true if thats the case

well not the case  :'(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #417 on: January 24, 2008, 10:36:29 AM »
Thanks for the update ichihara  :yess: , so I can safely say the spoilers were wrong, I'm glad in away.
Oh and  :yess: for team #1!!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 10:41:16 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #418 on: January 24, 2008, 10:52:35 AM »
Now I know where this train was and I saw it there but never connected it --
Vienna, right? :waves:
<<< 

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #419 on: January 24, 2008, 11:56:56 AM »
We can connect the hay in the background now (from Yves' shots. I could never connect the "filmlab" in the photo to anything, maybe it's a portable setup. And Donkey Kingdom never panned out; a missing task, perhaps?).

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #420 on: January 24, 2008, 01:24:38 PM »
ichihara_yuuko,

I was confused by your statement starting "and the winner is". I am certain that you meant another team.

Offline gbursine

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #421 on: January 24, 2008, 06:57:02 PM »
I really don't get why theres so much ann/diane hate.  and this is from an unbiased perspective.  everyones rooting for them to go out, but if you base performance/placing of the 5 current teams, the tiers look like this imo:

-pinoy team
-spore team
-a/d
-p/v, p/n

I think paula/natasha have a scrubby mindset compared to pam/nessa, yet it seems pple think good looks=automatic win...

Offline DarkAvatar

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #422 on: January 25, 2008, 03:20:28 AM »
What do you guys think of the Sony Commercial theory?

The final three are the people who have sony commercials.
Pamela and Vanessa
Colin and Adrian
and the couch potato Mark and Rovilson?

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #423 on: January 25, 2008, 07:54:21 AM »
That sounds really good to me. I can live without Paula and Natasha and also Ann and Diane. The 3 way finale you suggest would be a good one, probably the best that can happen if Pamela and Vanessa can get their act together.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 01:10:58 PM by apskip »

Offline ichihara_yuuko

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #424 on: January 25, 2008, 09:24:41 AM »
ichihara_yuuko,

I was confused by your statement starting "and the winner is". I am certain that you meant another team.

Yep I did. Thanks for the correction! I posted confusing spoilers since I was typing that during the race.

As for the top 3, I think we got a clue. After the show, some teams spoke their mind about their strategies in TARA. I remember Rovilson, Adrian, and Ann. I think I recall seeing Pamela, but I'm not sure. If not, could they be the final 3?