The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

The Amazing Race Asia 2 **Spoiler Thread**

(1/92) > >>

georgiapeach:
You know they are coming--so put 'em here! ;D

--- Quote from: Slowhatch on July 08, 2007, 09:08:21 AM ---Well, somebody saw something. There's a clue box on the left, and the Fountain of Wealth on the right (didn't TARA already go there?). It was uploaded today, but I've forgotten how to check the exif at Flickr to confirm the dates. TARA2 should still be in the interview process, anyway.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Slowhatch on July 08, 2007, 08:30:08 PM ---I'm not sure what it is. I've checked TARA1 video and the Suntec sequence for them was at night (also, the cluebox--kmz attached--was in a different location). Could it be US TAR? US racers like to wear matching outfits. Fwiw, here's the blog entry (same photos).

--- End quote ---

Kilarney:
When does it start?  The last thing I heard was that the application deadline was extended.

georgiapeach:
We  were talking about this HERE.

TARA2 applicants had until 7/6 to be notified and that post seems to suggest something is happening!

Slowhatch:
I don't read Tagalog, but here are some TAR flags, cameramen and soundmen, and tasks that seem to involve bicycle assembly and a pile of shoes. Also, a fellow in one of the photos bears a resemblance to producer Michael McKay.

puddin:
Good job Slowhatch!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version