Author Topic: The Amazing Race 12 Spoilers  (Read 280367 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: The Amazing Race 12 Spoilers
« Reply #225 on: November 06, 2007, 07:57:39 PM »
TK maybe?

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 06, 2007, 08:12:12 PM »
yeah that has to be TK -- the clothes match - and the pink shirt could really be a grey shirt ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #227 on: November 06, 2007, 08:13:10 PM »
OK I give in on this one -- its probably Rachel doing the RB with TK watching and the camera dude looks the same --
so now do we think there are 6 teams left in Croatia? I mean lets say there was a Fast Forward option .. still there should be 7 boats set up not 6 right?
That would give us 5 known of the final 6 with the last team being in their 30's? M/F close in age could be brother & sister or a couple. Also a decription of a couple here at Slowhatch's find.
We also talked to some people from England who didn't know what the show was, but told us they had seen two couples in row boats being videotaped. They weren't sure, but thought one couple (team) seemed to be doing well and the other (who they thought was male-female) was having a lot of difficulty
here it is ~ From Eilan:
*There were probably 6 to 7 teams seen.
*They came in a group of 3 or so, then one, then the rest.
*There were at least one F/F team. And at least one M/F team who were close in age so could have been boyfriend/girlfriend or brother/sister, etc. That team was in the middle of the pack.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 08:23:18 PM by puddin »

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 06, 2007, 08:24:07 PM »
Are we sure that there wasn't already a team that passed through and that's why there are only 6 boats?

What about this picture:

There's that boat out in the distance?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #229 on: November 06, 2007, 08:28:16 PM »
I assume hes guarding the dock Michael and these pictures came from 3 different sources so what are the odds of 6 boats everytime?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #230 on: November 06, 2007, 08:40:29 PM »
We just don't know about those boats. One team could already be gone, one boat could be still being brought in, or of course, we could be down to 6.

last team being in their 30's? M/F close in age could be brother & sister or a couple

The quote about "could be a brother =/sister or a couple" was in ref to TK/Rachel.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #231 on: November 06, 2007, 08:47:42 PM »
The main reason I have been thinking it was Rachel was Peach, I think, originally called it as a "girl with a green headband" (maybe the green was left out) I don't remember.   :lol:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #232 on: November 06, 2007, 09:05:03 PM »
GHB--green headband team--came initially from Eilan as a description....

I'm thinking it looks like TK and therefore could be them--would the times fit for them Chateau?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline KingCrimson88

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #233 on: November 06, 2007, 10:23:44 PM »
Hmm, wouldn't that Taiwan "spoiler" be wrong if there are indeed no more than 7 teams in Croatia?

Think about it, 6 teams are accounted for in Croatia:

Ronald/Christina
Nicholas/Donald
Kynt/Vyxsin
Azaria/Hendekea
TK/Rachel
And a female team(either Shana/Jennifer or Marianna/Julia)

Room for only one other team.

The Taiwan guy said Lorena/Jason and another couple with a blonde girl(Nathan/Jennifer are the only ones that fit) were there. If there are 7 teams in Croatia, this spoiler is false.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #234 on: November 06, 2007, 10:25:26 PM »
This is a tough one.  The shadow seems kind of close to the wall (that TK is leaning against).  I know from their other shadows that they were there around 4:30 to 5:30.  But to call the time of the shot as 4:30 is on the edge of hard-to-believe.  I will have to do a cosine correction to sort it out.  And... I can't do that right now.   It will have to wait until the w/e.

Sorry.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #235 on: November 06, 2007, 10:32:09 PM »
Hmm, wouldn't that Taiwan "spoiler" be wrong if there are indeed no more than 7 teams in Croatia?

Think about it, 6 teams are accounted for in Croatia:

Ronald/Christina
Nicholas/Donald
Kynt/Vyxsin
Azaria/Hendekea
TK/Rachel
And a female team(either Shana/Jennifer or Marianna/Julia)

Room for only one other team.

The Taiwan guy said Lorena/Jason and another couple with a blonde girl(Nathan/Jennifer are the only ones that fit) were there. If there are 7 teams in Croatia, this spoiler is false.

I wouldn't quote the Taiwan sighting -- he now says hes not sure that it was too long ago.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 06, 2007, 10:36:23 PM »
Was there a F/F sighting in Croatia? I didn't know that =/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #237 on: November 06, 2007, 10:37:22 PM »
here:

He describes the couple as a brunette woman and a man.  He said that the man seemed very athletic and fit.   He continued to stay for 10 minutes and another group came which he describes as another couple which consists of a blond girl.  He THINKS that there was an Asian team far behind or eliminated already because he was a good listener.  When he was walking into Taipei 101, he was literally 2 feet away from the blond racer and he heard the girl say something like “I wonder what the Asians would say if they came to this place”.

he thinks that Lorena and Jason were in but is not sure because he could only recognize the long hair.  He says that he is not at all confident with what he saw with the second team.  He jst notices a blond woman with a man(he didnt really see the man's face).  He was pretty sure it was friday that he saw them because he was only advailables on fridays to go out.

my friend was not sure who he actually saw because it was 3 months ago.....he only THINKS its jenn/nathan because of the blunette hair of the woman.  It could be another team he saw.  Again, he is not a fan of amazing race so he wouldn't pay much attension to it.  He only kind of payed attension because there were camera man around which inicates that it was going to be on TV. 

today when I asked him, he said he didn't remember much....it WAS 3 months ago

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 06, 2007, 10:51:01 PM »
oh -- thanks puddin!

if any f/f team make it to the f6 I hope its the blondies because the other ones are to manly.

Offline moox03

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #239 on: November 07, 2007, 12:58:43 AM »
Something interesting that I noticed after re-watching the first episode. Phil essentially said that there would be 11 legs (he states, "the first to cross the finish line after 11 legs..." at the starting line). Did anyone else catch this? Is this a mistake? I want to say no, only becuase I recall that at the beginning of Season 10, when they cut two teams in the first leg (and there were 12 teams to begin with), Phil said that "eight legs" would be elimination legs (essentially giving away the double-elimination leg twist).

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #240 on: November 07, 2007, 01:54:31 AM »
The show will will do two fewer episodes and drop the noneliminations to create more excitement.  ;)

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #241 on: November 07, 2007, 08:45:24 AM »
puddin:

My simple analysis of how many teams should be left says this:

after Ireland 10
after Netherlands 9
after Africa 8 or 7, depends on whether TBC is used there
after Florence 7 or 6

Going into Dubrovnik, the correct number of teams therefore depends on the use of the TBC in a prior leg. If it was used as I predict it should be, then there will be 7 teams going into Dubrovnik. If it wasn't used, then all prior legs would be elimination points and there would be 6 teams going into Dubrovnik.

Offline moox03

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #242 on: November 07, 2007, 06:50:11 PM »
I remember what the press release stated; I'm just noting, however, that Phil said "eleven legs" specifically (not episodes). I also recall that Phil got defensive on a news program when the interviewer asked if they were dropping nonelimination legs.

Offline bingo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #243 on: November 07, 2007, 06:52:49 PM »
I remember what the press release stated; I'm just noting, however, that Phil said "eleven legs" specifically (not episodes). I also recall that Phil got defensive on a news program when the interviewer asked if they were dropping nonelimination legs.

Yea they coulding make it more obvious its 11 legs [mean 2 non eliminations legs], and i dont remember ever reading they dropped all non-elims, they said they dropped 2 [4-2=2]  Now they have never counted TBC's as legs [well in AR9 they did], but i really think there are deffinally non elims!

Offline thewolveye

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #244 on: November 07, 2007, 08:13:01 PM »
Hello all!!   :jumpy:

I am new here.  This is my first post.  Just getting into the spoiler aspect of this show and I am wondering if there are any speculations this year as to who are in the final 3 or 4 or 5, etc....

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!  Keep up the great work you all do.  :tup:

--TheWolveye

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #245 on: November 07, 2007, 09:27:31 PM »
Hello all!!   :jumpy:

I am new here.  This is my first post.  Just getting into the spoiler aspect of this show and I am wondering if there are any speculations this year as to who are in the final 3 or 4 or 5, etc....

--TheWolveye
No one is answering because no one knows Wolveye at least I think no one knows :D? In my mind I have a final 3 but thats speculation and something I'm keeping to myself :).

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 07, 2007, 09:30:21 PM »
 (:;)
something you're keeping to your self, eh?

Whatever, I see how it is -- but my Goths better be involved in this "something" because we all know that your information is never wrong.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #247 on: November 08, 2007, 11:48:26 AM »
Hello all!!   :jumpy:

--TheWolveye
No one is answering because no one knows Wolveye at least I think no one knows :D? In my mind I have a final 3 but thats speculation and something I'm keeping to myself :).

Keeping it to yourself, eh wench?  Not last time when you gave us the pecking order weeks before TAR11 started? :hearts:

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #248 on: November 08, 2007, 02:00:42 PM »
I agree with the non-elim legs being where askip has them placed. With that being said, I am confused on the number of boats, but you really can't depend on them to give an exact number. If they are from test runs, maybe they used one to test. In the pictures, it seems they have more than enough room for one more. Also, just because we have shots of 5 teams and know of the girls as the 6th, the person visiting Croatia at the time, didn't see them all. She easly could have missed 2 teams. Or another thing to consider, the fast forward. There is always one team that goes for it when its offered. Maybe the producers thought that only 6 boats would be needed because one team would inevidably go for the FF. With Taiwan, they could have mistaken TK/Rachel for Lorena/Jason

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 08, 2007, 11:59:00 PM »
So do we have any idea which of the F/F teams make it to Croatia?

Blondes or Brunettes?