Author Topic: The Amazing Race 12 Spoilers  (Read 280097 times)

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: The Amazing Race 12 Spoilers
« Reply #300 on: December 17, 2007, 10:42:57 PM »
So now that we know that NATHAN AND JENNIFER WIN I say the pecking order goes something like this:

Kynt and Vyxsin (although I still think that the episode eight title could pertain to them)
Ron and Christina
F3:
Gramps
Rachel and TK
JenNate

Offline down_with_alli

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Phil is my God
« Reply #301 on: December 18, 2007, 08:17:19 AM »
Oh HELL NO. Nate/Jen!?

Well at least that settles their whole "WE WANT TO COME IN 1st!" edit.

They don't win any legs until the last one. Now i'll just go slit my wrists now.

Offline serendipity

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #302 on: December 18, 2007, 09:13:56 AM »
oh, very sad to hear that Nathan/Jennifer are going to win... though I am not surprised that they would.

I think their edit now is like Freddy/Kendra, while TK/Rachel are Kris/Jon to me, so it makes sense if the outcome of this season will be the same as season 6.

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #303 on: December 18, 2007, 10:19:52 AM »
 :cmas4  i am in official mourning now if this is true which i have little doubts that it is, sigh.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline mrspreacher

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #304 on: December 18, 2007, 01:00:06 PM »
This is definitely the truth?  Or at least the truth as we know it? 

I guess this will give us all time to get used to it before it happens.  This is a sad, sad day.  What bothers me the most is why can't the editors portray them as at least tolerable? 

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #305 on: December 18, 2007, 01:38:38 PM »
You know it probably IS true they win cause I seem to like all the teams that everyone else doesn't and they WIN!!! Hahaha! Or at least are in the F3.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #306 on: December 18, 2007, 03:19:02 PM »

I guess this will give us all time to get used to it before it happens.  This is a sad, sad day.  What bothers me the most is why can't the editors portray them as at least tolerable? 

Just you wait. I predict that their edit gets more and more positive as the F3 approaches.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #307 on: December 18, 2007, 03:26:03 PM »
I still want as many of Jen's Death Stares as possible as long as she and Nate are in the race. They're the best.  :cmaslol :cmaslol :cmaslol :lol3: :lol3:
Just here to visit.

Offline anon1akacolby

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #308 on: December 18, 2007, 03:59:33 PM »
ugh.  no other comment than "ugh". 

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #309 on: December 18, 2007, 05:33:50 PM »
You mean this isn't a joke?  It's real?!  If I was suicidal, I'd really be tempted to slit my wrists!  I simply can't stand Nathan & Jennifer!   (:;)  I hope Puddin's wrong and they don't win!

Belle Book

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #310 on: December 19, 2007, 01:23:47 PM »

Just you wait. I predict that their edit gets more and more positive as the F3 approaches.

Exactly - the write-up says that a normally bickering team works together well in Italy, which would be Nate/Jenny - that'll be the foundation for them to have a healthier relationship through the race all the way to the finish line  (:;) Pretty much like when Kendra won.

The alternative is that everyone else gets more of a loser edit - Nick/Gramps bickering, Kynt/Vyksin hitting the skids - it would be tough with Ron/Chris given their reconciliation and for TK/Rachel given their...blandness and general niceness towards each other.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #311 on: December 19, 2007, 06:07:59 PM »
Initially when Puddin said that Nathan & Jennifer won, his/her "Muhahaha!" bit convinced me it might just be a joke.  But now that others are thinking it's serious, I must ask Puddin what evidence there is that actually suggests a Nathan & Jennifer win. 

I guess I'm just finding it very hard to accept that a team I so thoroughly dislike might actually win.  Sure, there have been teams I didn't like a whole lot, but I wound up accepting it largely because I didn't see the people as complete asses or bitches.  In fact, while I didn't like Freddy & Kendra (whose win most people are comparing to a possible Nathan & Jennifer win) and I certainly didn't like Kendra's attitude in Senegal, I didn't hate them half as much as Jonathan & Victoria, so I was able to accept their win more easily.

Belle Book

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #312 on: December 19, 2007, 06:15:50 PM »
Evidence? Well ...I don't have pictures, I wasn't there as in "not" an eyewitness, but what I do have is a reliable source that passed something onto me.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 19, 2007, 06:17:30 PM »
puddin we want photos, arrival of the teams, AND if possible a video of them checking in!  :jam:
no I'm joking, obviously, but can relate to Belle Book desperately hoping it is wrong.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #314 on: December 19, 2007, 07:19:27 PM »
Belle Book, please note that puddin has over 50,000 posts on RFF. She is the moderator for The Amazing Race and she has an incredible track record over the years of preciting what happens in Amazing Races. In addition, she was the author of the infamous BootList for AR11(All Stars) which was unfortunately all too accurate.

There is nobody that has more credibility on predictions than puddin. The old phrase "when E.F.Hutton talks, people listen", is transposed here into "when puddin predicts, take it to the bank."

Offline Red Devils

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #315 on: December 19, 2007, 07:48:28 PM »
Puddin..... for as long as I have reading your posts for TAR ALL STAR and TAR 12, I place my trust on your source. :xmas49

However, it will be awfully NICE if we have even a slightnest of evidence in the upcoming days.... I guess that will satisfy everyone :yess:

As for "I hate you with a passion" winning, personally I am not as disappointed as Belle Book is.. I think Belle Book is upset cuz of what was a complete "a$$clown" image of Nate/Jen. But I think this is mostly due to the editing of CBS. If we look closely into the Inside Videos, most of the Videos show that they are just normal couples. So I guess the bickering part (which was/are going to be Single out by CBS) aren't that unacceptable afterall if you factor those clips in.

My 2 cents :cmas51
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 07:54:41 PM by Red Devils »

Offline bingo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #316 on: December 19, 2007, 08:01:18 PM »
i mean i hate to not support Puddin, but just to give us all hope isnt the winner supposed to be "surprising" by what Lorena and Jason said, Phil also said how this is one of the best seasons, and how he said "any team can win" and i dont see how Nate/Jenn winning supports any of that. 

I'm just going to say it Ron and Christina win.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #317 on: December 19, 2007, 11:18:31 PM »
Pretty much like when Kendra won.
I do not refer to this woman by name. From now on, please refer to her as Jabba the Hut.
Just here to visit.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 19, 2007, 11:22:18 PM »

If you keep telling yourself that you might actually think it's going to happen only to have it ripped away from you due to a stupid "safe" task in the final city causing the team that was in first to fall into second place and then losing.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #319 on: December 20, 2007, 10:31:17 AM »

If you keep telling yourself that you might actually think it's going to happen only to have it ripped away from you due to a stupid "safe" task in the final city causing the team that was in first to fall into second place and then losing.

What "safe" task? All-Stars ended in Guam, Michael ;) There was no kayaking or safes, only orienteering and plane washing  :lol3:

I get and love puddin's credibility but I understand where Belle is coming from, especially given the odious winner - much like on ANTM where there was a pretty big spoiler midway through the competition which unfortunately turned true. Still, pictures and video wouldn't hurt ;)

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #320 on: December 20, 2007, 11:00:44 AM »
I guess if Puddin had said that the winners were anyone else but JenHate, then we wouldn't want proof and would believe her.

I have come round to the idea of them winning now.  Not happy but c'est la vie.

And although they get odious edits on the show on the insider videos they don't seem that bad (can't believe i'm typing this)

maybe this next episode will be the start of a turnaround in their relationship. :cmas18

Offline yikes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #321 on: December 20, 2007, 01:13:38 PM »
i mean i hate to not support Puddin, but just to give us all hope isnt the winner supposed to be "surprising" by what Lorena and Jason said, Phil also said how this is one of the best seasons, and how he said "any team can win" and i dont see how Nate/Jenn winning supports any of that. 

It can be surprising that the team that is the most hateful towards each other somehow manage to win.  The other 4 teams, with some varying degrees of bickering, are pretty solid in terms of their relationship.  Those two just yell and screech.  The "we wanted to be first!" debacle seems to be a foreshadowing as to what's to come, and that can include a turnaround in their racing.   Sure I would love to have prrof.  But I've been reading spoilers here for a longer than I've posted here and I normally take her word for it. 

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #322 on: December 20, 2007, 03:45:50 PM »
I really do think that im the only happy one with the final three :lol: I like the grandpa and I like Jen/Nate. Maybe with the fights they got it out of their system and knew they could win this and decided to work together. I def. believe the spoilers here, I love it!

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #323 on: December 20, 2007, 05:41:44 PM »
Belle Book, please note that puddin has over 50,000 posts on RFF. She is the moderator for The Amazing Race and she has an incredible track record over the years of preciting what happens in Amazing Races. In addition, she was the author of the infamous BootList for AR11(All Stars) which was unfortunately all too accurate.

There is nobody that has more credibility on predictions than puddin. The old phrase "when E.F.Hutton talks, people listen", is transposed here into "when puddin predicts, take it to the bank."

Actually, Apskip, I'd be more willing to believe Puddin if her source had named any other team.  If the source named Kynt & Vyksin, Rachel & T.K., Ron & Christina, or even Nicholas & Donald as the winners, then I'd go along with it.  It's just that the source named Nathan & Jennifer as the winners!  It's just too much for me to accept without a massive struggle!  I guess I'm just going to hope the source accidentally misled her for once.  I just can't accept the alternative.  Sorry.

Belle Book

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #324 on: December 20, 2007, 10:39:58 PM »
I guess if Puddin had said that the winners were anyone else but JenHate, then we wouldn't want proof and would believe her.

I have come round to the idea of them winning now.  Not happy but c'est la vie.

And although they get odious edits on the show on the insider videos they don't seem that bad (can't believe i'm typing this)

maybe this next episode will be the start of a turnaround in their relationship. :cmas18

If you're referencing my comment, I was being sarcastic. I haven't accepted it yet (much like last time) but...yeah, they win (paddles up The Nile, waving at Chip/Kim in the process). What I would like to know is if their relationship is so healthy, then why make it look like they're about to break up? No redemption edit can cover how much J/N sucked in the beginning (spitting on the ground, calling the other girls bitches, etc) or their clear distate for each other at times ("DONT COMPARE ME TO OTHER GIRLS!" "I hate you with a passion" and the like).

I'm anticipating the turnaround of their relationship to start next episode. I also expect them to not get first until the final leg (or the first part of a TBC).

So from all the focus on the Goths, could that mean that Ron/Christina get philiminated next? They get hit with a speed bump and the possible delay puts them in last.