Author Topic: Inferno 3 finnalle  (Read 4681 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Inferno 3 finnalle
« on: July 09, 2007, 01:03:33 PM »
Okay, I finnally watched the show on the MTV.com.  and i have to say....  WOO HOOO!!  I was so excited for Derrick!!!!  Looked like a hard challenge and I have to say I do not feel one bit sorry for Cara and Susie.  Several times they showed those girls carrying nothing.  Yes Tonya gave her puzzle to Abe but she carried after that too.    And the whole I do not knwo why they are mad..... ummm you could have sent home one of the grils that tried the whole time.  ya think maybe Cara tring harder to get $$$ in the challenges for the team vs keeping her BFF there whoudl ahve made them feel better.

I think the finalles should be 1 hour.  They cram so much in that 30 minutes it is hard to get the whole picture.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
Re: Inferno 3 finnalle
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 07:15:54 AM »
this finally aired on Mtv in Canada last night.

So the Bad Asses won...good stuff!!!

I was upset for Bananas Ace Alton and Paula....Cara and Susie can go drink their wine in a corner...what a biotch for sticking Paula in the inferno...I mean it was Aneesa they were against who in this challenge had a handicap..her knee!!  Then again Cara is so lanky and unathletic she prob would have lost lol

Derrick winning good for him...but I love Kenny and Abe those guys are soooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!

I'm actually SUPER proud of Paula...the way she was in RW she seemed to fragile..she's such a strong women these days...Cutos to her!!  :dancer: :wohoo: :jumpy:
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~